Author Topic: Good fights Who  (Read 4850 times)

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
Re: Good fights Who
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2013, 11:08:36 AM »
I beat Kazaa in Spit9s twice!  :banana:

Those were the days...  :old:

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2013, 11:12:05 AM »
I beat Kazaa in Spit9s twice!  :banana:

Those were the days...  :old:

The women ruined you Krup  :old:

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2013, 11:28:42 AM »
I don't think you have fought Kazaa...  He really was far superior than anyone I have ever fought against. No bias from me here although it sure looks like it. 
I have fought kazaa, I have beat kazaa, but that was back then, I'm sure he got better, but to place him as the greatest that ever played AH is just too much of a stretch... he was no levi, he was sure as hell no bighorn... and I have fought all 3 of them.   

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2013, 11:30:14 AM »
We all are entitled to our opinions. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2013, 11:30:38 AM »
I will have to read through your posts before I post to see what your opinion is, I certainly didn't like you posting that and now feel a fool, and in the future I think I will refrain from commenting until you have and then post something that is more along your lines to please you. Of course I am being sarcastic, I couldn't give a f$%k what you think  :rofl
Sorry bud, it just sounded fanboi'ish, instead of a rational opinion....  but I don't mean any disrespect to you, just joshin' ya's a little! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2013, 11:32:32 AM »
We all are entitled to our opinions. 
yup!

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2013, 11:32:51 AM »
you guys have to remember that for a very long time kazaa flew with a mouse, i still use a mouse right now and the things he could do while using a mouse he could beat a lot of great sticks. I heard he eventually got a stick but that was while i was away from game no idea what he is like these days with a stick.

Im not saying he is the best because i have no clue who is or was the best ever just thought you guys should know that when you fought kazaa he was prolly using mouse.....
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 11:37:58 AM by The Fury »
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2013, 11:37:54 AM »
I have fought kazaa, I have beat kazaa, but that was back then, I'm sure he got better, but to place him as the greatest that ever played AH is just too much of a stretch... he was no levi, he was sure as hell no bighorn... and I have fought all 3 of them.   

Haven't fought Levi have seen videos of him he has a very distintive style gaining angles and saving energy by preemptive? flying and unreal shooting. Bighorn is a pure balls to the wall angles fighter, and you know who it is when you meet him because no one else flies quite like him. Kazaa met you fought you and figured you out in a very short space of time. Having never fought Levi it would be impossible to say for me, but in the end learning and adapting would come into play.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2013, 01:22:09 PM »
The very best of the best (That I've fought) right now are (in no particular order)

Sonic23
DrBone
Bruv
Joach1m

Those are the only four people that I can think of that made me work like hell for the wins I got, and when we fought it usually went back and forth (if not they won more).

The thing I ALWAYS loved about fighting those guys was that, no matter good day or bad for them, I could always go up against them and have great, usually pretty even, fair, clean, fun fights.

They're all great at getting the angles...and well...look at the names...I think most of us know what deadly shots they all are, I could NEVER let them get a solution in our fights or it was over :uhoh
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2013, 01:30:07 PM »
You're all better than me and I hate you!  :cry
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2013, 01:38:23 PM »
Sorry bud, it just sounded fanboi'ish, instead of a rational opinion....  but I don't mean any disrespect to you, just joshin' ya's a little! :aok

Theres only one of me, but no offence taken I was also joshing  :old: any tips on shaving the hair in the crack of your bum? I cannot seem to see even in a mirror?

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2013, 01:41:09 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

<3 dolby
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2013, 01:41:24 PM »

pipz said he shot you down once and you vox pmed him blubing about how it wasn't fair  :rofl he says there was real tears  :cry

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2013, 01:42:27 PM »
btw I know you're good perv, and I might've added you to the list had you and your 'claw' thingy actually dueled me :furious :huh :cry :lol

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2013, 01:45:13 PM »
btw I know you're good perv, and I might've added you to the list had you and your 'claw' thingy actually dueled me :furious :huh :cry :lol

I don't need to be on your list as long as I am great in my own head  :old:

You will never know the secret of the eagle's claw  :old:

I pwned your spit16 using the eagle's claw + I wore a blindfold whist doing it :old:

If you were to learn this technique you would become to dangerous  :old:

You are too young and not responsible enough  :old:

ps watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN1t7N3zNZA

« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 01:49:48 PM by pervert »