Author Topic: How to save someone from the "chemtrail" hoax....  (Read 11833 times)

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: How to save someone from the "chemtrail" hoax....
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2013, 03:29:50 AM »
"probably" means you didn't do enough research to comment.

You should probably retract some of the statements you made above.

Markmonitor is not owned by google but google is allowing them to piggyback in order to facilitate checking google users for unlicensed software, music, and movies.

Google is only one of many sites where this occurring.

Here is the full resolution of one of the IP addresses provided in your screenshot above.

(Image removed from quote.)

So you agree that nobodys computer is spied in any way and they're not connected to markmonitor. Where I have to agree with you is that it seems like all the biggest search engines seem to be routed through markmonitor. Not all of them however.

Your claim that everyones computer is connected to markmonitor is therefore just plain false. This affects only people doing searches using the most common search engines. It looks like the US government has bent down backwards to the copyright predators and subjected all US related search engines (even baidu is a .com) to a global censorship.

There is no need for any conspiracy plots when your own government sells you to the highest bidder as the standard MO :)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 04:14:50 AM by MrRiplEy[H] »
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline madhogg

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2013, 09:27:36 AM »
Here is a helpful image...

Wow if you think that stuff is not real....

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2013, 09:50:02 AM »
So you agree that nobodys computer is spied in any way and they're not connected to markmonitor. Where I have to agree with you is that it seems like all the biggest search engines seem to be routed through markmonitor. Not all of them however.

Your claim that everyones computer is connected to markmonitor is therefore just plain false. This affects only people doing searches using the most common search engines. It looks like the US government has bent down backwards to the copyright predators and subjected all US related search engines (even baidu is a .com) to a global censorship.

There is no need for any conspiracy plots when your own government sells you to the highest bidder as the standard MO :)

Please refrain from speaking further.

You have put words into my mouth that were not said.

I proved you wrong using your own screenshot you thought would prove me wrong.

There is no more complete ownage.

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2013, 10:01:38 PM »

Now look, I own both of you and that's all there is to it.   :P
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2013, 04:14:39 AM »
Please refrain from speaking further.

You have put words into my mouth that were not said.

I proved you wrong using your own screenshot you thought would prove me wrong.

Take a look back of what you claimed and admit you were wrong. Nobodys computer is spyed, markmonitor is only connected to the major search services. Whois.sc doesn't show anything else but Google.inc as registrant - the markmonitor is found if you dig deeper to the dns information.

Do a "whois" on all the endpoints of the ports on your computer and there is "markmonitor" watching you under the guise of "brand protection"..........which is true.

Markmonitor is not and continues not to be any endpoint of my computer (or anyone elses for that matter if they don't have bing, yahoo, google or baidu open). Case closed.

By the way you may want to study a bit more about your 'spy' company before you make more of an arse of yourself :D

This claim reflects a misunderstanding of how the internet works, and what MarkMonitor does.

Markmonitor is an internet registrar, that means that they manage the registration of the domain names. While they have the power to change the registration they cannot do this in a non-obvious way. None of the traffic that goes to those sites goes through MarkMonitor.

When you connect to google.com your request is looked up on what is called a "nameserver". Nameservers translate domain names like "www.google.com" into the actual addresses, which look like 121.43.11.92. There are 13 "root nameservers", and they will then redirect you to another nameserver that handles all the .COM addresses (called a TLD nameserver), which redirects you to a third nameserver that handles all the .google.com addresses, which will return the actual address of www.google.com.

If someone had control of the nameserver, then they could re-route your traffic into their own sites, and potentially eavesdrop on it. They could not do this secretly though, as you could still easily see where the traffic was going.

But MarkMonitor DO NOT CONTROL THE NAMESERVERS for google.com. The root nameservers (which are run by large telecom companies, and bodies like NASA or the University of Maryland) are entirely independent of MarkMonitor. The secondary nameservers for .COM are run by Verisign, also independent of MarkMonitor, The nameservers that Verisign's nameservers point to for google.com are owned by Google.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:23:52 AM by MrRiplEy[H] »
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2013, 08:39:10 AM »
Ripley, you have made a huge amount of incorrect assumptions which removes credibility from your further posting.

Here.......I will do the work to show them below.

LOL! Google Markmonitor and you'll find out it's a DMCA monitoring company. Are you running P2P perhaps? It means your computer is seeding a copyright holders spy computer. Expect a lawsuit in 3..2..1

Incorrect..........I don't run any P2P and my computer is not seeding a copyright holder's spy computer.

Actually I just upgraded my computer with new hardware and installed a fresh Win7 installation on it. I was really "surprised" to find there are no connections to markmonitor or any other non-microsoft endpoint for that matter. In fact there are a total of zero connections anywhere after windows updates stop running.

If I open the Google web page I get two additional connections, both ending to 'Google Inc'.

You probably have spyware on your computer ;) Did you perhaps make the installation from an OEM install disc? That would imply your brand computer comes with embedded spyware straight out of the box. Congratulations! :D

Incorrect again.......no spyware on my computer and my installs were not done with an oem installation from a manufacturer and my computer was built by me.   

The disc is genuine windows.

You mention two additional connections and both were proven to got to markmonitor.

After a clean boot:
When at Google frontpage:

See? No markmonitor, only Google.inc. The UDP port at the bottom is created by Punkbuster (ok, so not a 100% clean install anymore ;) )

Here you say no markmonitor..........and below I post the whois of your supposted connections that aren't connected to markmonitor.

I agreed to nothing you have said but you quickly edited your posts after I showed you were incorrect and decided to try to spin this a different direction.

Your statement "Your claim that everyones computer is connected to markmonitor is therefore just plain false." is incorrect because I never said "everyone's computer is connected to markmonitor"..........but yours is.

Spin unsuccessful.

You then claim I need to do more checking into markmonitor but the entire thread here as well as in the "chemtrail" thread is full of posts showing you posting first before checking and having to resort to spin control, outright misquotes, and editing after what clearly is not enough research on your end.

Then you claim that I didn't do enough research when it is proven that you were the one who had to "cram" and educate yourself on something you shouldn't have been commenting on because you lacked the knowledge on the subject.

Now you are busy only showing a sliver of what markmonitor does as if what you referenced is the only thing they do.

Since you have newly learned about markmonitor to attempt to discuss the subject, why omit the rest of the things markmonitor does?

Maybe more research is need on your end?

Start with "six strikes".

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2013, 09:12:17 AM »
Ripley, you have made a huge amount of incorrect assumptions which removes credibility from your further posting.

Here.......I will do the work to show them below.

Incorrect..........I don't run any P2P and my computer is not seeding a copyright holder's spy computer.

Incorrect again.......no spyware on my computer and my installs were not done with an oem installation from a manufacturer and my computer was built by me.   

The disc is genuine windows.

You mention two additional connections and both were proven to got to markmonitor.

Here you say no markmonitor..........and below I post the whois of your supposted connections that aren't connected to markmonitor.

I agreed to nothing you have said but you quickly edited your posts after I showed you were incorrect and decided to try to spin this a different direction.

Your statement "Your claim that everyones computer is connected to markmonitor is therefore just plain false." is incorrect because I never said "everyone's computer is connected to markmonitor"..........but yours is.

Spin unsuccessful.

You then claim I need to do more checking into markmonitor but the entire thread here as well as in the "chemtrail" thread is full of posts showing you posting first before checking and having to resort to spin control, outright misquotes, and editing after what clearly is not enough research on your end.

Then you claim that I didn't do enough research when it is proven that you were the one who had to "cram" and educate yourself on something you shouldn't have been commenting on because you lacked the knowledge on the subject.

Now you are busy only showing a sliver of what markmonitor does as if what you referenced is the only thing they do.

Since you have newly learned about markmonitor to attempt to discuss the subject, why omit the rest of the things markmonitor does?

Maybe more research is need on your end?

Start with "six strikes".

Ok lets end this double posting and stick to one thread ok? Like I said you've fallen to chemtrail conspiracy fallacy of your own on this issue. Markmonitor is an internet registrar much as Godady.com and Verisign for example. No Google traffic is routed through Markmonitor, they only provide top level DNS services for Google and many other .com websites. Give it a rest.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2013, 05:18:48 PM »
Your claim that everyones computer is connected to markmonitor is therefore just plain false.

I never made the claim quoted above and I'm not sure why you are making this incorrect assumption a basis for an argument.

Here is the timeline..........

You were incorrect and posted from a position of ignorance.

I proved you wrong with a screenshot that you provided in an attempt to refute me.

You quickly edited your posts and tried to spin the subject a different direction.

You decided to finally do the research and and then ignore everything but what supports your flawed argument.

That is the exact process of a rabid conspiracy theorist in that you are arguing out your depth.......which appears more shallow with each successive post from you.

Maybe you should stop trying to throw your weight around the computer hardware forums by being harsh on the people you should be trying to help.

You have a bit of knowledge but don't even for a second believe you are ready to debate someone with much more experience.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 05:35:12 PM by icepac »

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2013, 05:21:19 PM »
Boy he wood trip if he got sprayed from a cropduster . They like to do that around here . I meet the guy . He's a real old man that gets a kick out of spraying on your car as you drive by .

I wonder if you could legaly hire one to cropdust this conspirist's house with water or koolaide or something?....  :devil
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2013, 06:25:39 AM »
I wonder if you could legaly hire one to cropdust this conspirist's house with water or koolaide or something?....  :devil
I'm sure he would legal or not . He's so old now he dont care . He wanted to take me for a ride when I first meet him but after he told me a cropduster life span is 6 year's and he has been flying for 30 I said no way I'm getting in there with you . Dude is crazy crazy but can fly his bellybutton off . It's a complet joy in watching him fly .
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 06:29:07 AM by Flench »
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2013, 10:23:07 AM »
holy crap!! they're bombing us with barium?!!!!   :noid

say it aint so!

you know they have camera's in the toilets at everyone house too!

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2013, 10:55:34 AM »
I never made the claim quoted above and I'm not sure why you are making this incorrect assumption a basis for an argument.

It was quoted letter to letter from your earlyer post in this thread. Case closed.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2013, 11:30:48 AM »

you know they have camera's in the toilets at everyone house too!
That's too funny !!  LOL
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2013, 06:59:53 PM »
It was quoted letter to letter from your earlyer post in this thread. Case closed.

Sorry dude....went through the entire thread and you are incorrect yet you press on.

Claiming "case closed" as if in victory when actually losing the argument is also a conspiracy theorist tactic.

Just because I don't constantly belittle people in the "hardware and software" forum doesn't mean I lack the skills and experience to own you........which is what happened.

Your constant belittling there is part of what caused me to not let go of your neck once I got it.

Maybe you should try to school me on cars or airplanes but I don't think you would fare any better.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 07:07:18 PM by icepac »

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2013, 07:56:25 PM »
Im not sure where we went wrong in society. We used to be a people of science and reason...and now here we are in 2013 running around looking for Giants under the Earths crust, Bigfoot (and the cities they dwell in aparently), Chemtrails, UFOs, Ghosts, Goblins, Spirits, Gov't conspiracies practically daily now (I farted so is it because the CIA put something in my beans?)...I mean...WTF is wrong with us? It can't be a good sign. When did we start painting our faces blue and barking at the freaking moon?

...Be skeptical with the Govt, be open minded, ok, I get that...but to buy into all these nutty things so easily is just not healthy. 
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24