Author Topic: Hey <explicative> thanks for helping me out.  (Read 2786 times)

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Hey <explicative> thanks for helping me out.
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 10:34:18 PM »
I tend to blame the guy who shows up in the text buffer...

I tend to blame the guy that shot me down after all it's all his fault anyway!  :furious :neener:

I enjoy it when someone compplains about a lack of check 6s. I follow them around and give them enough check 6s (when they don't need them) until they stop whining.

I try do give as many check sixes as possible, especially if the greeney doesn't seem to notice him. If he yells at me because I don't, it's most likely I didn't see the guy because I was worrying about the eight other planes on my six.  :joystick:

One knight, surrounded by half a dozen rooks,low at a rook field....... sounds like even odds, i woulda felt sorry for the rooks

On the other hand, could you imagine how mad they would have been if he had fought all of them off?

Man. You are so cool.

Tell me more about this level of coolness, please!!!

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2013, 10:56:17 PM »
Knights don't fighter over enemy bases. They only run all the way home and only then get brave when they are in their ack.  :lol
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2013, 11:04:08 PM »
Knights don't fighter over enemy bases. They only run all the way home and only then get brave when they are in their ack.  :lol

:noid

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2013, 11:19:34 PM »
Joe Blow stages from a base.  Inside of 10 mins, he flies himself into a mess.  Sorry Joe.  You put yourself there.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2013, 11:32:27 PM »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2013, 11:36:07 PM »

What do you know of a fight Mr pick from the stratosphere and run 2 sectors til safely away from the big mean bad guys.  :rofl   :rofl
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2013, 01:35:24 AM »
It was me :banana:

Floob is awesome :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2013, 07:01:33 AM »
I guess it's funnier if you see it on film. Where can I upload the flim?
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2013, 08:54:43 AM »
I had a squeaker use the adjective that implies I prefer sexual relations with women who've had children after I didn't alert him that he had cons shooting tracers by his canopy in a furball.   :rofl

Typical furball range chatter, my G940 was starting it's button short debacle (which included my former check 6 button), and I figured he was exiting the furball low and fast because he saw the tracers coming past his canopy.

I guess I understand.  I always prefer to have something/someone to blame when I screw a golf shot up.   :)
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2013, 05:29:32 PM »
The title of this thread threw me off because it's exactly what I say when a teammate comes in to HO or pick the target I'm 300 off while my tracers are flying.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2013, 06:03:18 PM »
Hehehe, I don't worry about it, cause I'm the bait! :lol
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline ToeTag

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2013, 07:02:19 PM »
I can't believe this many people are this interested in something that happens almost as much as people taking a breath during the day.
They call it "common sense", then why is it so uncommon?

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2013, 11:47:34 PM »
It was call sign Draggon. There I said it.

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2013, 11:49:13 PM »
The title of this thread threw me off because it's exactly what I say when a teammate comes in to HO or pick the target I'm 300 off while my tracers are flying.
Man that is so immature.