Author Topic: Glock  (Read 656 times)

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
Glock
« on: April 15, 2013, 07:06:45 AM »
Love the paint job . Wonder how I can get my S&W-9mm one ?
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Glock
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 08:22:45 AM »

Poems like that are a bit unnerving considering the recent happenings with 4-year olds and guns.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 08:40:12 AM »
Poems like that are a bit unnerving considering the recent happenings with 4-year olds and guns.
What happen ? Have not heard . One should not have a gun where a kid could get it but when I was growing up father had them every where and I new I get my butt beet if I touched one .
I love the paint job on that gun was just wondering how it's done . Glocks are over ratted anyway .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 08:53:06 AM »
Please put a little more effort in next time.

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 09:48:07 AM »

Please restrain your irrational fear of guns.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline jd

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 09:56:08 AM »

Theres a product out there you can DIP your frame in to do that and more, like cammo.

Slipstrm
Current: Slipstrm

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 09:57:43 AM »

:headscratch:
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 01:15:37 PM »
OD green frame with black slide is about all the color I need on a Glock.  They discontinued that.   :cry 

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 01:35:09 PM »
nice paint job...i like the zombie face

:rofl   totally out in lala land beyond the foul line...nice job  :aok
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2013, 02:05:45 PM »
 :headscratch: :headscratch: make mine a  double ?

cool paint job.
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2013, 05:10:21 PM »
http://hydroshockgrafix.com/g_u_n_s

Actually its getting pretty popular, I have a friend that got his Competition AR done up in a zebra pattern, turned out really nice  :aok
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 01:58:01 PM »
What happen ? Have not heard . One should not have a gun where a kid could get it but when I was growing up father had them every where and I new I get my butt beet if I touched one .
I love the paint job on that gun was just wondering how it's done . Glocks are over ratted anyway .

You didnt hear about the 2 deadly shootings involving 4 year olds and handguns in the same day? First one in Wilson county, deputy sheriffs gun http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/09/us/tennessee-gun-death then almost identical accident in New Jersey http://news.yahoo.com/4-old-jersey-boy-shoots-friend-apparent-accident-174620829.html

And gyrene...  :headscratch: think before you post. Facepalm.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 02:05:02 PM by MrRiplEy[H] »
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 02:05:32 PM »
You didnt hear about the 2 deadly shootings involving 4 year olds and handguns in the same day?

I didn't, but a Google search reveals it was one handgun and a .22 rifle respectively.

Very sad and tragic stories, no doubt, but if you hear of those stories and immediately think the gun was the problem, you're tilting your head at it differently than I am.
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 02:06:43 PM »
I didn't, but a Google search reveals it was one handgun and a .22 rifle respectively.

Very sad and tragic stories, no doubt, but if you hear of those stories and immediately think the gun was the problem, you're tilting your head at it differently than I am.

It wasn't assault rifles, hand grenades and RPG's?
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 02:07:37 PM »

If you leave a loaded handgun in the same room with a toddler this is going to repeat. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.