Author Topic: Boston Marathon explosions  (Read 2552 times)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Re: Boston Marathon explosions
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2013, 01:39:36 PM »
See Rule #14
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 03:33:28 PM by Skuzzy »
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2013, 01:43:47 PM »
See Rule #14
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 03:33:36 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2013, 01:45:54 PM »
See Rule #14
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 03:35:17 PM by Skuzzy »
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2013, 01:51:09 PM »
Read the Unibomber's manifesto.
Born and raised liberal he was.
Ripsnort, NOBODY mentioned the  Unibomber except you. What is it that you are trying to say? This incident, being accompanied by the ricin letters being sent to Obama and a moderate Republican who might possibly support the gun legislation (this is not a political statement only trying to tie things together), has the markings of a political statement not an Al Qaeda attack.

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2013, 01:52:30 PM »
McVeigh was a paranoid conspiracy theorist with a military skill set. His personal political views had nothing to do with the crime he did. In his own twisted world view he was a patriot.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2013, 02:05:28 PM »
Read the Unibomber's manifesto.
Born and raised liberal he was.
Never said he wasn't. Your point? :headscratch:
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2013, 02:09:38 PM »
His personal political views had nothing to do with the crime he did.
They had everything to do with the crime he did.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2013, 02:17:23 PM »
Here's a link to some photos that a group from 4chan put together that show some suspicious people in the crowd with backpacks. Interesting.

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2013, 02:19:35 PM »
Sooooo....we have ONE certified right-wing nutjob bomber in the last 5 decades.....skipping the dozen-odd LEFT wing nutjob bombings in the 60's......the myriad of 'middle eastern' attempts in the last decade and change....what is there about a buncha white people at a race that's gonna make that a target for the afore-mentioned right-winger? I could see a IRS building....mebbe an ATF.....FBI...even the post office where you have to mail your taxes. What motivation would be here?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #144 on: April 17, 2013, 02:21:27 PM »
Nobody is skipping anything. Right now we don't know who is responsible. It could be Illinois Nazi's or Greenpeace for all we know right now.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2013, 02:26:01 PM »
I hate Illinois Nazis.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #146 on: April 17, 2013, 02:31:06 PM »
Sooooo....we have ONE certified right-wing nutjob bomber in the last 5 decades.....skipping the dozen-odd LEFT wing nutjob bombings in the 60's......the myriad of 'middle eastern' attempts in the last decade and change....what is there about a buncha white people at a race that's gonna make that a target for the afore-mentioned right-winger? I could see a IRS building....mebbe an ATF.....FBI...even the post office where you have to mail your taxes. What motivation would be here?
Two, actually, not to mention David Koresh in Waco...wack job, right wing gun "rights" backer..had a danged armory  there...How many other right wing militias have been targeted by ATF/FBI?
This was a statement made on PATRIOT'S Day? This idiot perpetrator very possibly considers himself a Patriot...then what about all the bombings of abortion clinics, murders of abortion doctors...(I'm ANTI-abortion)? Are those not right wing/religious terrorist attacks?

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2013, 02:58:59 PM »
Copprhead,  there isn't a right wing or left wing when you have a bomb blow up in your face.  It's just terrorism or enemy action - that's it.  The lunacy of every side, creed, and religion in the world has been used to justify targeting civilians and soldiers alike.

Maybe if you survived being hit yourself you might realize this, but somehow, I doubt it.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2013, 03:00:24 PM »
My guess is

Mr. White

With a Backpack

At the finish line.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: April 17, 2013, 03:09:05 PM »
Two, actually, not to mention David Koresh in Waco...wack job, right wing gun "rights" backer..had a danged armory  there...How many other right wing militias have been targeted by ATF/FBI?
This was a statement made on PATRIOT'S Day? This idiot perpetrator very possibly considers himself a Patriot...then what about all the bombings of abortion clinics, murders of abortion doctors...(I'm ANTI-abortion)? Are those not right wing/religious terrorist attacks?
How did the people at Waco target us? We went in there, manged to kill a buncha women and children who weren't bothering anyone
How many other right wing militias have been targeted by ATF/FBI
Not sure what the point of that is.....if you're investigated, the accepted response is to blow up a buncha white people at a race?
This was a statement made on PATRIOT'S Day? This idiot perpetrator very possibly considers himself a Patriot
It was ALSO made on a day when there were a buncha white Americans all crammed into one space.....not how how someone who fancies himself a patriot feels justified in blowing up a buncha peaceful civilians
then what about all the bombings of abortion clinics, murders of abortion doctors.
The vast % of those bombings were pretty much one guy....and WHEN was the last one?. (I'm also pretty sure those people weren't there to celebrate abortions)

IT fits the previous bombings that Israel has been seeing for decades....does that mean a 'middle-easterner' did it? more likely than anyone else.....but we may find out it was some dumb wasp kid from a nearby town

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/