Author Topic: 5th Suicide Within 14 Months.  (Read 1796 times)

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
Re: 5th Suicide Within 14 Months.
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2013, 03:47:48 PM »
Both means 2.... wtf I'm sorry I thought the title was 5th suicide...  :huh.  ...in that case if it was only 2 and both males, since its your neighborhood, I will say they were both secret lovers on a suicide pact.  

I take it you didn't read more than the OP and a few posts, so let me explain.

The kid killed himself, then his dad killed himself. The kid went because of being gay or so i'm told, and his dad went because well, he couldn't deal with it.

Please try to keep your un-educated comments to yourself.

Offline madhogg

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2013, 04:17:55 PM »
I take it you didn't read more than the OP and a few posts, so let me explain.

The kid killed himself, then his dad killed himself. The kid went because of being gay or so i'm told, and his dad went because well, he couldn't deal with it.

Please try to keep your un-educated comments to yourself.

WTF. I LMFAO.  I only read the main topic post, thought it had all I need it to know.... wow what is funny to me is that I just mentioned the gay thing out there aimed at you but it really was a gay issue. Sad, intolerant ignorant father, but now I know it really is your area only, your community must be seriously intolerant and ignorant, just like you.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 04:20:49 PM by madhogg »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2013, 05:58:18 PM »
my gf's therapist committed suicide 3 weeks ago.  he had battled depression for years.  that only tells you that nobody is immune.

semp

they lost a doctor two weeks ago and a PA 2 days ago to suicide.  we knew all 3 of them.  the PA was so beautiful, she had a fight with the husband as they worked together then she left and killed herself.

all 3 of them worked at the same hospital.  all 3 of them had very successful careers.

I can understand why somebody would feel doing that, as I tried that, but on the other hand I am happy I wasnt successful as I would have missed a lot.

I used to think that life wasnt worth living 'till I figured out that we may only get one chance in this life and might as well try to work things out. after all, we are all gonna die, hopefully later than sooner.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.