Author Topic: Sometimes this makes me mad LOL  (Read 638 times)

Offline thedoom26

• Copper Member
Sometimes this makes me mad LOL
« on: April 28, 2013, 07:36:47 PM »
A mission gets up with loads of people in it for base capture,....Everybody flys NOE, but when you get their a huge swarm a fighters are up....waiting for you,.....Damm Spys XD haha, They should be shot! jk  :O...
My name is Talin555 and if you get shot down by me, You should slap your self, Because i am not the best at  fighting.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: Sometimes this makes me mad LOL
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 07:41:53 PM »
Hello there doom, you're a bishop, aren't you?

'But how can you tell redbull?!' you may ask

Well there are several methods of identifying Bishops in their natural habitat - including the following:

'A mission with loads of people in it'

'Everyone flys NOE'

and regular paranoia about spies ruining your precious missions

"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 07:53:22 PM »
or..

... mission did fly right through as CV dar

... a few players break darbar alt at or shortly after takeoff, intermittending (sp?) darbar is very suspicios

... the mission doesn't spot the hostile 20k buff above them

... mission spotted on takeoff by a GV or PT not making the base flash yet

... the mission attacks in a totally predictable manner at a predictable place (allowed me to be in place today on NDisles to kill 4 goons and give alert) - this is VERY frequent

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline thedoom26

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 07:57:22 PM »
Hello there doom, you're a bishop, aren't you?

'But how can you tell redbull?!' you may ask

Well there are several methods of identifying Bishops in their natural habitat - including the following:

'Everyone flys NOE'

damm redbull you caught me,  I do fly bishop XD, Game name is Talin555, it says in sig.
My name is Talin555 and if you get shot down by me, You should slap your self, Because i am not the best at  fighting.

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 08:04:22 PM »
or..

... mission did fly right through as CV dar

... a few players break darbar alt at or shortly after takeoff, intermittending (sp?) darbar is very suspicios

... the mission doesn't spot the hostile 20k buff above them

... mission spotted on takeoff by a GV or PT not making the base flash yet

... the mission attacks in a totally predictable manner at a predictable place (allowed me to be in place today on NDisles to kill 4 goons and give alert) - this is VERY frequent

I would also like to add this tidbit:

The predictable method of attack is always to hit the town, and drop the VH.  For some reason I simply do not understand there seems never a focus of disabling the field ack.  This is unknown to me as soon as the raid is detected another predictable thing happens.
     The defenders usually up in droves.  This would not work of course if the field ack was down.  It's so easy to do...yet it is never done :headscratch:

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 10:26:00 PM »
I was messing around one day with a bishop p38 knocking out the dar and ords (this should have been my first clue). I couldn't catch him since he had alt and speed over my spit. I decided I would land and go elsewhere. As I'm getting ready for approach when I noticed another red 38... and another... and another. As I got closer there were easily 20 planes in the mission. My frantic screams over the vox must have been enough because a message went out with the mission type and base number and the counter horde was on it's way. I ended up shooting down 5 P38s in my spit8  :D

Just last night, someone called that a mission was inbound to a base. I was upping to defend when a 190 came over. The amount of luck I had was amazing, he vulched a guy on the far end of the field and apparently didn't even notice me. A half a second burst and he blowed up.  :joystick:

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 12:01:47 AM »
I would also like to add this tidbit:

The predictable method of attack is always to hit the town, and drop the VH.  For some reason I simply do not understand there seems never a focus of disabling the field ack.  This is unknown to me as soon as the raid is detected another predictable thing happens.
     The defenders usually up in droves.  This would not work of course if the field ack was down.  It's so easy to do...yet it is never done :headscratch:

I find myself to be the only one whoever ignores the vulch and goes for the field ack until it is mostly or all disabled, people dont understand if you ignore the ack you will not live long enough to enjoy your vulches but whatever to each his own.
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 01:11:59 AM »

'Everyone flys NOE'

Sorry but not one of those would work to identify me as Bish.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2013, 01:21:05 AM »
When I fly bish I get physically ill.  Albiet knights are pretty easy to kill  :D 
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle