Author Topic: Staged Missions in AvA !  (Read 276 times)

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
Staged Missions in AvA !
« on: June 18, 2013, 10:11:25 PM »
Ok we ran some today, so we can officially say we have this capability.

A few things.

Currently, a staffer has to load and run it.

All in the arena have to be in it to run and you can't fly outside the mission while it's going.

We don't have many made yet

Tomorrow, during the day, I'll try to be in at 12:00 pm, 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm all US eastern time, if you want to come try one.

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
Re: Staged Missions in AvA !
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 11:39:49 PM »
Wish from wishlist comes true.  When you responded in that thread, it sounded like you knew a little more than you could let on Jimson.  I'm surprised to see this actually, and more than a bit excited to try it out.  What's going to be the deal going forward regarding volunteers to test it and try it out etc?

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 12:03:15 AM »
Wish from wishlist comes true.  When you responded in that thread, it sounded like you knew a little more than you could let on Jimson.  I'm surprised to see this actually, and more than a bit excited to try it out.  What's going to be the deal going forward regarding volunteers to test it and try it out etc?

You know that the missions will be good when ze Crab makes them ;)
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 12:22:48 AM »
Wish from wishlist comes true.  When you responded in that thread, it sounded like you knew a little more than you could let on Jimson.  I'm surprised to see this actually, and more than a bit excited to try it out.  What's going to be the deal going forward regarding volunteers to test it and try it out etc?

I didn't really know anything back then but was hoping LOL

Right now we are building a mission team to get as many built for our terrains as possible. FBCrabby has already made us a couple for the avahawaii terrain.

I'll be posting when I will be in the arena running them and as we get the library of missions fleshed out it will increase.

Any mission builders who want to work with us pm me or any staff member.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 12:31:57 AM by jimson »