Author Topic: Arena change  (Read 386 times)

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
Re: Arena change
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 06:34:13 PM »
He just thinks they could be re purposed. I understand that, but I think just maybe some things will eventually come to where we can add another aspect to the AvA that will re purpose it on one level but let us keep what we do now as well.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
Re: Arena change
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013, 07:31:20 PM »
i find mid war enjoyable with even a handful of friendly and enemies on. I like the planeset and the small fights are what a lot of people gripe about not finding in the LWma.

the fights are smaller which means you actually get to 1v1 or 1v2 or 3. I am ussually the 1 lonewolf which i like it that way. there are no hunstangs,lgays, runDstangs etc so you can actually fly in the real workhorses of the most epic part of ww2 and be in top of the line equipment.

some like to be on the high number side (5-8 on a normal fight) vs other players like myself that prefer the perk bonus and challenge of being the outnumbered side (1-3 ussually)

but the true factor of all of this is pack mentality. 9 out of 10 humans will move to a more populated area while 1 out of 10 gravitate towards sparsely populated suroundings :)

when we had two identical late war main arenas it was the same thing... eveyrone trying to get in the one with more numbers because it was more popular lol.

Fester was my in game name until September 2013