Author Topic: unable to connect to game manager  (Read 206 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Zinc Member
unable to connect to game manager
« on: April 30, 2013, 08:29:04 PM »
Hey guys been out with my wife, she has early onset Alzheimer's. i haven't been able to play much, but get on and update the game and read a little on the form. Tried to get on today and got this message: not able to connect to game manager. never had this before. I am on game version 2.29... running windows 7 home prem. any help would be great. mlogue45@gmail.com. thank you

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
Re: unable to connect to game manager
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 08:47:22 PM »
Hitech has had to change out a server and they are trying to update it to the mainframe.. Problem should be cleared up soon .. We all have been having problems .. Hang in there
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: unable to connect to game manager
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 06:06:30 AM »
Hey guys been out with my wife, she has early onset Alzheimer's. i haven't been able to play much, but get on and update the game and read a little on the form. Tried to get on today and got this message: not able to connect to game manager. never had this before. I am on game version 2.29... running windows 7 home prem. any help would be great. mlogue45@gmail.com. thank you

You need to download the full version of the game as the servers have moved and that version cannot find the new location of the gamemgr.

Just install the current full version of the game over the top of your existing installation and that will preserve your settings.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com