Author Topic: How Young are We?  (Read 10845 times)

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
Re: How Young are We?
« Reply #315 on: May 30, 2014, 06:59:59 PM »
 :mad:
 I started reading this thread, and I came across a couple of posts like this and thought, "they are either joking, or these people seriously can't count."  Then I noticed that this thread is really old.   :old:

Now that I got that straightened out.  I'm 52.

As for the youngest player......

Last weekend I was taking of from a Rook base, and there was this one plane that kept taking off, flying erratically, and crashing.  Then the pilot keyed the mic a couple of times, and it sounded like a little kid.  I mean, a very young child.  I think someone got on Daddy's computer and was playing with his airplanes.

I just hope he or she didn't burn up any perks.

WAIT---WHAT THE HELL!!!?  this post started in march of 2001---- I just read 21 pages of ancient history--who's the dodo that reopened this thread??????????? baaahhh what a waist of time..dam

IT WAS VOX--5-20-2014----the last original post  was by kats---rep#186--4-3-2001-----don't I feel STUPID  :mad:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 07:09:39 PM by lunatic1 »
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #316 on: May 30, 2014, 10:45:30 PM »
Don't worry, Lunatic.  If you don't remember reading it, then it is as good as new for you.  Also, people are still posting their ages, so everything is still current and on topic.  Now you can feel less stupid, I hope.  ;)

Offline Acidrain

• Copper Member
« Reply #317 on: May 31, 2014, 07:35:39 AM »
What was the question again?  :old:

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #318 on: May 31, 2014, 09:33:14 AM »

:rock
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #319 on: May 31, 2014, 10:30:44 AM »
:mad:
WAIT---WHAT THE HELL!!!?  this post started in march of 2001---- I just read 21 pages of ancient history--who's the dodo that reopened this thread??????????? baaahhh what a waist of time..dam

IT WAS VOX--5-20-2014----the last original post  was by kats---rep#186--4-3-2001-----don't I feel STUPID  :mad:

What kind of ancient history do you mean? At least my age changes every year so there's no reason why or when this thread would become obsolete. And I really enjoy seeing people post here for the second time after over a decade. That tells me I'm not the only or even the oldest dinosaur in AH years.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #320 on: May 31, 2014, 11:18:02 AM »
 :lol
Top Gun

Offline cut67

• Nickel Member
      • 483 BG
« Reply #321 on: May 31, 2014, 08:14:57 PM »
18. Servin young hooah
The bombers give the boom and the fighters give the zoom

Offline Chugamug

• Zinc Member
« Reply #322 on: June 01, 2014, 09:56:30 PM »
57 here.
Seems like only yesterday,  my daughter came home just before curfew. She saw me at the computer flying and rolled her eyes. I said to her I know, I know I'm a dweeb. She assured me I wasn't , she told me I was a dweebasaurus! 
Now I'm a grandfather, so if you see a jeep running around firing wildly in the air, it might be my 3 yr old grandson sitting on my lap driveing round our virtual hometown.

Chugamug

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #323 on: June 01, 2014, 10:04:20 PM »
Sad when I'm 43 going on 83 going on 13 and you guys make me feel young.  :lol
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
« Reply #324 on: June 15, 2014, 02:33:45 PM »
Just Turned 14.  :)
former squeaker, but you wont 1v1 about it
Most my friends are banned......
Kommando Nowotny

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #325 on: June 16, 2014, 06:48:13 AM »
How many more years are you going to be 14? You live on Jupiter? :headscratch:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 06:50:15 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #326 on: June 16, 2014, 04:56:07 PM »
And I really enjoy seeing people post here for the second time after over a decade. That tells me I'm not the only or even the oldest dinosaur in AH years.

It also shows that some of us dinosaurs are actually still alive.  :)

"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #327 on: June 18, 2014, 07:54:36 PM »
Just today applied for Medicare, pushing hard on 65....August.

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #328 on: June 20, 2014, 03:06:44 PM »
Speaking of which....Bars open this weekend  :D :aok

Im old enough to know better......but young enough not to care   :D  (43)

Id like to amend my age.......Fell off a roof today (2stories 9/12 pitch was half way up the roof...slates gave way)  after the fright that put into me....im now 86 (and sore as hell)
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Tracers

• Copper Member
« Reply #329 on: June 20, 2014, 05:31:36 PM »
  I started reading this thread, and I came across a couple of posts like this and thought, "they are either joking, or these people seriously can't count."  Then I noticed that this thread is really old.   :old:

Now that I got that straightened out.  I'm 52.

As for the youngest player......

Last weekend I was taking of from a Rook base, and there was this one plane that kept taking off, flying erratically, and crashing.  Then the pilot keyed the mic a couple of times, and it sounded like a little kid.  I mean, a very young child.  I think someone got on Daddy's computer and was playing with his airplanes.

I just hope he or she didn't burn up any perks.

Bahh ha ha ha my 3 year old does that!! i'll often wander in and there he is repeatedly taking off and crashing again.. usually bout that time i switch to offline and let him have at it! dudes gonna be an ace by the time hes 5 lol  :joystick: :airplane:

Your tears feed me 😃