Author Topic: Whats going on with these?  (Read 796 times)

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
Whats going on with these?
« on: May 05, 2013, 03:04:09 AM »
We had 4 guys in a custom arena but only 2 of the 4 could join the mission. The other 2 would see a blank populate screen.

Later I checked a bunch out by myself and only a few of them are working. On most of them I got a blank populate screen.

Anyone know anything?

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
Re: Whats going on with these?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 09:42:36 PM »
We had 4 guys in a custom arena but only 2 of the 4 could join the mission. The other 2 would see a blank populate screen.

Later I checked a bunch out by myself and only a few of them are working. On most of them I got a blank populate screen.

Anyone know anything?

Two things you can do...

1) Repeatedly click to "end the mission" a few extra times to ensure it's fully resolved

or

2) Start a mission, and before you attempt to poplutate it, simply end it... This will ensure that the slate is wiped clean and forces the user-side copy of the mission to the people currently in the mission...
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 12:23:17 AM »
Two things you can do...

1) Repeatedly click to "end the mission" a few extra times to ensure it's fully resolved

or

2) Start a mission, and before you attempt to poplutate it, simply end it... This will ensure that the slate is wiped clean and forces the user-side copy of the mission to the people currently in the mission...

Thanks for the reply but tried a couple by myself and no joy.

If you know of some that definitely work maybe you can list them so we can figure out where the problem is?

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 05:12:08 PM »
Last time I've tried running a staged mission was nearly 6 months ago... Since then I haven't had a subscription...

From what I see offline, there is not significant changes... Only thing I can think of is that HTC ran staged missions into the ground and no long willing to fully support it...
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...