• Platinum Member
Re: Arg!!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 03:40:26 PM »
JG 52

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 03:45:31 PM »
Sorry, I forgot to put him back into his cage overnight...
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 04:09:21 PM »
 :lol
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 04:10:52 PM »
Some Irish bloke has me out back behind some pub. Help!
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 04:29:32 PM »
how long you been playing?

what is a "typical" sortie?

what ya fly?

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 04:41:15 PM »
how long you been playing?

what is a "typical" sortie?

what ya fly?

typical sortie is me in a 190A5 with 75% and a
DT. I like to fly to a fight with a 5k advantage, pick 5-10 guys and single out 1 guy for a decent fight.

What I fly...umm ki84, 47m, 190a5/d9, k4/g2
38, 4hog and dash 1, and lastly the 262. Been playing since 2008. Started "flying" about a year and a half ago.

I fight to win/land
so I like to use
everything to my advantga, take what shot I can except ho's.

In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 05:21:19 PM »
 :huh :huh :huh :huh You have a cage also?  :x :x :banana: :banana: I chew on the locks!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :huh :huh :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 05:29:17 PM »
:huh :huh :huh :huh You have a cage also?  :x :x :banana: :banana: I chew on the locks!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :huh :huh :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil

Yeah, because your nekked and have nowhere to put the key.   :uhoh
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 05:46:43 PM »
typical sortie is me in a 190A5 with 75% and a
DT. I like to fly to a fight with a 5k advantage, pick 5-10 guys and single out 1 guy for a decent fight.

What I fly...umm ki84, 47m, 190a5/d9, k4/g2
38, 4hog and dash 1, and lastly the 262. Been playing since 2008. Started "flying" about a year and a half ago.

I fight to win/land
so I like to use
everything to my advantga, take what shot I can except ho's.

my advice

I suggest to learn all there is about fighting first.....then you will understand and utilize the plane to its fullest potential, which in turn will give you the ability to land more often.

the only way to truly learn about fighting is to fight every chance you get,no matter the odds.... do not  RTB until you are empty ammo, or PWed...stop worrying about dieing...fly all the fighters so you will see for yourself exactly what they can do...
yes even spits.....dont vulch......fly away from green cons..... stay out of the green horde...look for the biggest red dar and head to it, once you know the Hi Alt of those cons, come back with 2-3 K above....I have had 15 + cons all frothing at the lips trying to kill me :D

learn to shoot...learn to think 3-4 steps ahead, where is that con gonna be in X amount of time.....

Aim is the most important part of Arial Combat....

as far as the HO......
not every front shot is a HO......if I get guns first (especially in MA) and they do not have a gun solution there is no HO....if they got guns first and shoot its NO HO.......a HO tard is someone who's only ACM is coming in as fast as possible with NO ACM and just shooting whether face shot or not.
in a duel in DA I will not HO and even try not to take front shots....

190's are great HO machines...if you are not using the HO on Zero's and slower craft....you are doing it wrong.....

I dislike the HO for 1 reason....(certainly not what people think in here;-) it gives the nme a shot.....I will most certainly use it in the MA, in a match where it is the best tactic for killing the red guy.....

I have flown exactly like this since tour 52, 90% of my kills are me being outnumbered.....I have 22,846 killz and 13,610 deaths.....

have been called a cheater many times, but have also gotten some pretty awesome complements(more so then then cheat accusations)  

just my advice for playin AH....and havin fun killin red guys(which is the reason I am here, straight up..... to kill mother expletive...)

:salute

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 07:05:53 PM »
Well thanks. I have this tool that tells
me my kills and deaths all at once so Im gonna have ti see what's what. I've pretty much got over shoots, and turning down, as well as ripping. I have no idea what my hit rate us nit what'd considered "good"

@daddkev yes I'm in a cage. The lowers that be refuse to clean it. I mean I like the poop smell but the urine is killing me :devil
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 08:01:45 PM »
Well thanks. I have this tool that tells
me my kills and deaths all at once so Im gonna have ti see what's what. I've pretty much got over shoots, and turning down, as well as ripping. I have no idea what my hit rate us nit what'd considered "good"

@daddkev yes I'm in a cage. The lowers that be refuse to clean it. I mean I like the poop smell but the urine is killing me :devil

my hit % has always been bad, I suk at shooting, I think 4% is about average for the MA, I am hitting anywhere from 7-9% now a days, most of my AH time it was in the 4-5% ratio.

It should be much higher, but just cant quite get it down, some days I am on fire and cant miss, most times though, my aim is just atrocious. :rofl

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 08:04:07 PM »

my hit % has always been bad, I suk at shooting, I think 4% is about average for the MA, I am hitting anywhere from 7-9% now a days, most of my AH time it was in the 4-5% ratio.

It should be much higher, but just cant quite get it down, some days I am on fire and cant miss, most times though, my aim is just atrocious. :rofl

That's because throwing a rock will give you better ballistics than that KI you drive :D

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 08:13:48 PM »
That's because throwing a rock will give you better ballistics than that KI you drive :D
:lol
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 08:16:49 PM »

:rofl

:aok