Author Topic: <S> ammo  (Read 538 times)

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
<S> ammo
« on: May 07, 2013, 11:18:21 PM »
I was climbing out over TT today with the intent on shooting down some heavies and storch's (because why not). I go AFK to let the dog out, when I came back I hear a plane pulling in on my 6. I take a quick look back and see a P47 pulling in (same plane I was in). I break and punch tanks and end up getting into a fight that felt like a 10 minute battle, but I think it may have only lasted for 2. At one point the fight was nearly broken up by a greenie that I waved off because I was having too much fun.

I ended up getting shot down because I'm bad with E management, and a terrible shot. Ammo was the other jug pilot, and he was AFK as well and just stumbled across me. Some of my best fights have happened above 15k.

I have the film, I'll upload it when I get the chance.

:salute

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
Re: <S> ammo
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 12:54:09 AM »
Whatodel
were
you and him in?
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 10:11:05 AM »
Whatodel
were
you and him in?

We were both in 47M models.

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 10:15:07 AM »
We were both in 47M models.

oh. Nice! :aok
best jug in my eyes. Was going to say if you ever come across a D in an M, don't be afraid to go vert.
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 12:52:28 PM »
I was climbing out over TT today with the intent on shooting down some heavies and storch's (because why not). I go AFK to let the dog out, when I came back I hear a plane pulling in on my 6. I take a quick look back and see a P47 pulling in (same plane I was in). I break and punch tanks and end up getting into a fight that felt like a 10 minute battle, but I think it may have only lasted for 2. At one point the fight was nearly broken up by a greenie that I waved off because I was having too much fun.

I ended up getting shot down because I'm bad with E management, and a terrible shot. Ammo was the other jug pilot, and he was AFK as well and just stumbled across me. Some of my best fights have happened above 15k.

I have the film, I'll upload it when I get the chance.

:salute

<S> Player1!

I took off from a field south of TT and put the plane in auto climb and went AFK for a few.  When  I returned to the PC I was happy to hear my engine still running:)

Sat down to take an SA check and saw your jug at D5000 or so yards away.  I had a small alt advantage so I was thinking this would be an easy kill as long as I could close unnoticed.  Well, that didn't happen and I was fortunate to get away with that one.  Great fight!

I would love to see the film.

Ammo
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011