Author Topic: left behind at the warp  (Read 996 times)

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
left behind at the warp
« on: May 20, 2013, 04:11:03 PM »
I've tried several times to run the 205 and la7 black sea missions but I always get left behind at the warp. What am I doing wrong?
Pies not kicks.

Offline eeyore

• Copper Member
Re: left behind at the warp
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 07:24:10 PM »
Pemb, I have also tried the missions and I am being left behind at the warp.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 01:07:19 AM »
Warps do no work offline...

However, they do work online...
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 01:11:48 AM »
Most of the missions don't work at all online (at least for me). I think the system is just bugged up beyond help.

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 01:31:54 AM »
I'll give it a shot online next time.  It's a missed opportunity that the mission stuff doesn't work better.
Pies not kicks.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 10:41:29 PM »
Since when don't warps work offline?  They always did before since the system was introduced. :headscratch:
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 11:24:18 PM »
Ok. So in black sea cbl_deluxe which wouldn't warp offline doesn't show me when it comes time to populate the mission, doesn't work. jmp_bmratk does work and has a warp. Mission cbl_asiafun in Korea doesn't work. The missions in italy work but no warps in them I think. Is there a standard country for allied vs axis or is it different for different missions? The first time I tried the mission in italy my flight was trying to up from an enemy base, the ack works.
Pies not kicks.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 12:05:01 AM »
Ok. So in black sea cbl_deluxe which wouldn't warp offline doesn't show me when it comes time to populate the mission, doesn't work. jmp_bmratk does work and has a warp. Mission cbl_asiafun in Korea doesn't work. The missions in italy work but no warps in them I think. Is there a standard country for allied vs axis or is it different for different missions? The first time I tried the mission in italy my flight was trying to up from an enemy base, the ack works.

My missions weren't designed for offline use in the first place - open the mission in the text editor and you will see...

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 02:51:16 AM »
Mr. Krabs you were the best source of information when I tried the mission editor last time. Thanks. I was trying the missions I mentioned online not off. I haven,t had time to try any others yet. I never had any success with missions downloaded from anywhere but the ah server.
Pies not kicks.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2013, 06:16:11 PM »
Mr. Krabs you were the best source of information when I tried the mission editor last time. Thanks. I was trying the missions I mentioned online not off. I haven,t had time to try any others yet. I never had any success with missions downloaded from anywhere but the ah server.

I suppose this is what happens when HTC leave things half-done...