Author Topic: My apologies to Vinkman  (Read 5360 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: My apologies to Vinkman
« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2013, 07:00:39 AM »
I didn't do anything with redbull.. I just think you need to stop playing prom queen, and stay quiet.
No? Is it me being trolled by midway? Nope. RedBull is - he did not get owned, especially in hurricanes - see his post on the private forum. That was someone else playing under nyquil.
All i ever wanted to save Reds from midways shizz he did not deserve, but no, here comes bluberry and saves the day.

Well done, it was absolutely intelligent and necessery, rock on dude.

AoM
City of ice

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2013, 07:08:27 AM »
No? Is it me being trolled by midway? Nope. RedBull is - he did not get owned, especially in hurricanes - see his post on the private forum. That was someone else playing under nyquil.
All i ever wanted to save Reds from midways shizz he did not deserve, but no, here comes bluberry and saves the day.

Well done, it was absolutely intelligent and necessery, rock on dude.
(Image removed from quote.)

You guys care way to much about your virtual pilot egos. :lol

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2013, 07:24:54 AM »
Pity you dont care much about anyone else.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2013, 07:45:46 AM »
Another mid/who thread headed down the sinkhole.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2013, 07:50:23 AM »
You guys care way to much about your virtual pilot egos. :lol
:O Not sure where egos came into the mix.

This turned into a big mess I think next time you guys should communicate between each other before making fools of yourselves.  :lol
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2013, 07:57:43 AM »
Its not about communication, Bone, its about bad or good willing, or same basic sense to catch the joke and the real point behind the words.
AoM
City of ice

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2013, 08:03:52 AM »
well I can honestly say Debrody I have learned first hand most ppl here don't know how to read the words wrote from ppl in the shape/or form they are meant when typed.

You have to specify and put it in writing they understand or some will be offended or take it the wrong way.

Unless I am reading this wrong you and BluBerry Just don't see eye to eye?

I understood the whole thing so it was easy for me to Understand what was going on obviously it was not for some.  :lol

=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2013, 08:24:10 AM »
It was obious for him too as it was written down black and white on the private forum. By RedBull. Its just plain bad willing to ruin someone elses fun, then call him on their cartoon ego (lol).

At least i have learned who he is and what fuels him. Now you know why i have left the JG5.
AoM
City of ice

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2013, 08:37:09 AM »
It was obious for him too as it was written down black and white on the private forum. By RedBull. Its just plain bad willing to ruin someone elses fun, then call him on their cartoon ego (lol).

At least i have learned who he is and what fuels him. Now you know why i have left the JG5.

Its you guys playing dumb and lying about names you fly under that prompted my response.. its a waste of everyones time. Move on deb.

And in the private forum that you speak of long before your failed trolling the troll attempt my response to it there was 'you guys are retarded.' Just grow up and stop playing grab bellybutton in the general forum

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2013, 09:07:39 AM »
Im afraid its not me being a retarded party pooper this time.

You can call me a liar any times, RedBull is NOT flying under NyQuil, as he stated on the private forum.

But aye, i listen to your word you awesomest 152 pilot you, and leaving it behind. With a new item added to my ignorelist.
AoM
City of ice