Author Topic: Depression?  (Read 937 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Depression?
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2013, 10:30:21 PM »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2013, 10:34:58 PM »
I'll confess I've suffered none of those misfortunes, but I have found myself unable to cope, or function, or even think straight. All of that at times when I was fit, otherwise healthy, etc. The meds my local doc put me on shut off the spontaneous, inevitably negative nagging inside my head, which means I could actually do useful things like provide for my family.

YMMV.

:salute
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2013, 10:40:08 PM »
I'll confess I've suffered none of those misfortunes, but I have found myself unable to cope, or function, or even think straight. All of that at times when I was fit, otherwise healthy, etc. The meds my local doc put me on shut off the spontaneous, inevitably negative nagging inside my head, which means I could actually do useful things like provide for my family.

YMMV.

:salute

if you could see inside my head.......

to be perfectly honest the only reason I am alive and somewhat stable..... is my wife and kids.....LOVE there is nothing so powerful.....that and only that allows me to want to go on....without my wife and kids....I would have ended it a long time ago.

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2013, 10:47:59 PM »
I can relate to that, though it's the kid in my case.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2013, 02:25:27 AM »
I know one of the last things you probably feel like doing is reading a book.

I can assure you that this book will at the least give you an understanding of the many reasons you feel this way. It's not an easy read because there are issues that will come up that you may not want to hear, admit, address or delve into. It's almost a guarantee issues (some ppl call damage) are why you have become this way, unless there is some clinical/medical reason for such that is not brain-chemical related, i.e. things like a hormone imbalance, etc. You will not regret the time spent on this book.

the book is: I Don't Want to Talk About It: Overcoming the Secret Legacy of Male Depression by Terrence Real.

PM me if you feel like talking, my family and I have been through a lot.
They're casting their bait over there, see?