Author Topic: Your Favorite Wingman  (Read 3355 times)

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
Re: Your Favorite Wingman
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2013, 01:04:50 PM »
DrSpek and Krupnski , two great friends I met through Aces High
Top Gun

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2013, 01:38:19 PM »
I've winged with lots of great guys. The ones that standout.

VF-17 Branch Bonesaw BC
JG-11 TheBug Frodo Hopper Canukk
1841 Sqn Warloc
SAPP any of them.
94th Blazer Bludy
Tainan Kokutai Hightone Txcoyote Recon8 and Navy.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 02:51:09 PM »
I would have to say anyone from the 80th Headhunters as I've known some of them for more than 20 years. That kind of familiarity makes for the best wingmen and the best fights against them too I might add.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2013, 03:16:10 PM »
I love winging with squaddies, but I have most always been a 1 vs type of player...   but when I do have really great winging runs  I find myself with Kappa, who is one of the best wingys around, Fester is great also, KOOL was always a great wingy....  Moot was great to wing with... Wax was a good one... Grizz, the one tater wonder was always solid... hell, like I said most of my squaddies are great wingy's!    Blukitty always awesome....  I winged some with Dolby and his squad a few months back, great bunch of guys...   too many to name really...    My best winging was done with Kappa about 5 months ago, we flew a couple of 152's to this base and capped while they slowly grew in numbers and tried climbing up to get us, I got PW'd on digressing and both on fumes, I had 8 kills he had like 10+, I died crashlanding in a blackout but Kappa landed his...   :rock

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2013, 03:34:10 PM »
Rud3boi by far! Runnerup would be Bamboo who was Rp626 or something like that in AW. He was fun to fly with and never ever left your side.

However, Rud3boi just flat knows how to fly and has taught me many things. Perhaps the best thing he ever taught me was how to have more fun in the game.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2013, 03:38:50 PM »
Rud3boi by far! Runnerup would be Bamboo who was Rp626 or something like that in AW. He was fun to fly with and never ever left your side.

However, Rud3boi just flat knows how to fly and has taught me many things. Perhaps the best thing he ever taught me was how to have more fun in the game.

:bolt:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2013, 04:58:10 PM »
I haven't done a whole lot of planned winging, mainly because there's no one insane enough to follow me into a sea of red  :( . But, Krup and RedBull have been two fun guys to rope kills for.  :devil

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2013, 05:08:49 PM »
Krup was an alright wingman.....stole all the kills though
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2013, 05:56:37 PM »
  I could be nominated as WORST wimgman by my squad-baits...er squad-mates!

~AoM~

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2013, 06:20:03 PM »
There were many great guys I loved winging with including Debrody, JOACH1M, Google, 1sum41, titanic6, wil3ur and more... but one that stands out as probably my best wingman was DrBone. So many K4 and 262 sorties I remember going through and completely/totally cleaning out a massive furball and both returning home landing 15, 20, 25+ kills :rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2013, 06:20:41 PM »
In this order:

Dodger
IrishOne
Scotch
Kappa
SkyRock
Messiah
Sunbat
NathBDP (only once but it was great fun)
MUZIK
MacDaddy (DA only guy)
Waystin2
Corky
Mir
AKPepprr (no fear)
BrknArow

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Fonzy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2013, 06:52:52 PM »
WMLute, Wrag, TomG, Skyhawk, karaya, Shawk, abdc, trollin, Forker, sky rock, stang, and mtnman are/were all outstanding wingmen.  That changeup guy isn't bad bait either :salute:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:57:32 PM by Fonzy »

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2013, 07:02:34 PM »
one day I hope to learn how to wing...and there are many I would wing with..unfortunately I am to self involved to worry about others....well not really...just when it counts I suck so to save the grief I just try to keep to myself... and there are others who know this and still fly in my vicinity hahaaha... good ole squaddies .... half the time though they are just there to laugh at me...hahaha

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2013, 07:59:33 PM »
I haven't done a whole lot of planned winging, mainly because there's no one insane enough to follow me into a sea of red  :( . But, Krup and RedBull have been two fun guys to rope kills for.  :devil
:noid

I'll follow you any day. :banana:
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle