Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 81549 times)

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #645 on: June 15, 2013, 12:13:36 PM »

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #646 on: June 15, 2013, 12:15:34 PM »
:huh Indeed.

Although, I would like to hear said fake British accent.  I was told it was very good. :old:

I will just for you Middy  ;)
Top Gun

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #647 on: June 15, 2013, 12:16:00 PM »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #648 on: June 15, 2013, 12:24:24 PM »
Fuzion, I have typed no lies.

NyQuil is still RedBull correct?

My open door policy would allow said person to go JG52.
Said person is also free to PM me.

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #649 on: June 15, 2013, 12:27:26 PM »

My open door policy would allow said person to go JG52.
Said person is also free to PM me.

Okay well, there you have it.

I don't know, ask him.

That's fine.

Good Day Dolbeh  :salute
Top Gun

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #650 on: June 15, 2013, 12:29:13 PM »

:rofl

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #651 on: June 15, 2013, 12:31:46 PM »
Like I said, one rule for you and one rule for others... you have used the system in such a way as to fast track those sparkly little stars next to your name .. cheating is cheating !!!

+1

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #652 on: June 15, 2013, 12:36:03 PM »
That is actually a really good question, that I haven't exactly come up with the answer.

Maybe its time to go and see a doctor then, is it because your FPHs Bruv and Kazaa were in it?

When you were young I am pretty sure you made dumb mistakes yourself.

Yes skipping school maybe? I certainly didn't comprehensively fabricate identities to impress/deceive a bunch of people I didn't know.

I bet you feel good about yourself attempting to troll a kid but I remind myself frequently that this is the internet.You are going to have internet thugs and tough guys.

Ha the poor me card out? Your 18 aren't you? Now you don't like me dishing you out some of your own medicine and are crying about how young you are in an attempt for sympathy, you are also fabricating the illusion that I have threatened you at some stage which I have clearly not, therefore I cannot be this bad internet tough guy can I? I pointed out some very painful facts that you are having trouble coping with.

When in reality they are timid as can be and will not blink in your direction if they don't have to.

Again we are having an imaginary situation here were I have physically threatened you, that simply hasn't happened. I do wish they wouldn't allow silly children in the game though.

Did you know that you and Midway have the same first name? You even use the same words when you type, your profiles are also in the same timezone...

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #653 on: June 15, 2013, 12:40:28 PM »
Maybe its time to go and see a doctor then, is it because your FPHs Bruv and Kazaa were in it?

Yes skipping school maybe? I certainly didn't comprehensively fabricate identities to impress/deceive a bunch of people I didn't know.

Ha the poor me card out? Your 18 aren't you? Now you don't like me dishing you out some of your own medicine and are crying about how young you are in an attempt for sympathy, you are also fabricating the illusion that I have threatened you at some stage which I have clearly not, therefore I cannot be this bad internet tough guy can I? I pointed out some very painful facts that you are having trouble coping with.

Again we are having an imaginary situation here were I have physically threatened you, that simply hasn't happened. I do wish they wouldn't allow silly children in the game though.

Did you know that you and Midway have the same first name? You even use the same words when you type, your profiles are also in the same timezone...

:O  We've been found out, Amazee!   :cry

Oh, the shame! :uhoh

I so wanted to be MickyD. :frown:

..and fly next to the mighty Bruv. :joystick:

Now, it's never gonna happen. :confused: :cry

:bhead
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 12:42:59 PM by Midway »

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #654 on: June 15, 2013, 12:51:37 PM »
Midway is just a troll, could he be a shade, sure.  Hell Midway could be Bruv. Now days I just squelch the guy, and after reading this thread probably a few more. 

The reality is, if you put all of the AH players in a room full of PC's and said play AH, I'd bet 99% would never make a smart arse comment to each other.  Of course that will never happen and everyone will continue on their witch hunts and unpleasantries to others. Might be time for some to grow up or pull the net cord for a couple of days.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #655 on: June 15, 2013, 12:55:28 PM »
I'd bet 99% would never make a smart arse comment to each other. 

:rofl So very very true

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #656 on: June 15, 2013, 01:00:22 PM »
44 pages. :noid

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #657 on: June 15, 2013, 01:14:06 PM »

Sounds to me you are having trouble coping with your kids smelling like curry sauce  :noid
Top Gun

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #658 on: June 15, 2013, 01:15:59 PM »

His first name is Chris ?

We use the same words, lol . Must mean we are the same people.  :lol

AND WE BOTH LIVE IN EST !  :O
Top Gun

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #659 on: June 15, 2013, 01:17:25 PM »
:lol You and your ankle fetish.

One thing you must learn is to back up the claims you make, there is no "IF", you must.

shhhhhhhh
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14