Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 81658 times)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #1110 on: June 19, 2013, 08:36:49 AM »
OK, after 74 pages, I'm lost.

What's going on?

Are we still pissed at Fester for bailing out of his plane too many times in a row at an unacceptably fast rate of speed?

I don't think so.  Most of the ones convinced he cheated ran out of steam trying to compare what he did to actual cheating and quit.  I think we've moved the "Badboy" section of of this thread to another thread so that Midway can run that thread up to 50+ pages without anyone saying, "OMG is this thread still going?".

Get him out of a P-38 and that Midway is very crafty.   :)

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1111 on: June 19, 2013, 10:57:02 AM »

Yup. Well they are friends and former squadmates apparently from AW days. The Damned? I don't know, before my time.

I used to fight with and against Bad. TC for sure was in the Damned. Pretty sure Badz was on our squad in AW.  :old:<we had a bad Z or B.. been to long>    In FR I was in the <JG27> and before that the 168th Nightstalkers.

Bad always liked the spit fire, but could fly anything pretty well. The thing about Bad was he was a trainer back then and could fly a plane like crap or toast you in it. He had a few names back then as well.

Since I'm not a DA queen ...I had no Idea that Bad was up to his old tricks.  :old:  I find it hilarious that he's has been trolling the Puppets for years now and everytime they bite. I bet he is having a blast with it.  :rofl :rofl

I have an Idea .....and if it is you.... Great Frickin Troll of Trolls ....  :rofl :rofl :rofl

Hey Middy..... you have any fight on film with BadBoy  ...I could look at maybe?

Leon ......olly olly oxen free,

Fin'E

« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 10:59:29 AM by Megalodon »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1112 on: June 19, 2013, 11:44:23 AM »
I would love to know what happened to the Damned after they stopped playing AW.  How many started up in AH and how many started playing in FA.   I swear I recall flying with someone called tequila chaser but he didn't stick around much in FA.   They did have a British C.O called alliance in FA 2.0 circa 98-01 but again before my time also.

What Max said pretty much is what happened after AW died. In recent years Any Damned regularly flying in AH are few and far between. I tried to keep what regulars there were still flying active in FSO at least, but had to pull the plug on that group when it got to only 3 or so of us maybe showing up. Most are not flying anymore. The mailing list is a fairly large group but not much traffic there laterly either. I see Rodan on for a few hops a lot of nights but that's about it. Nice to see someone still flying under the Damned banner landing a few kills. TC (actually flying as TC) and Joker(the original one) fly with us (the 412th) in FSO a lot. I still fly a lot but now I'm with the 80th.
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1113 on: June 19, 2013, 12:21:03 PM »
Hey Middy..... you have any fight on film with BadBoy  ...I could look at maybe?

Leon ......olly olly oxen free,

Fin'E

I did at one time, but when I replaced my PC I lost those films.  I really enjoyed my time with him in the TA and hope for more, one day.

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1114 on: June 19, 2013, 12:26:40 PM »
Lock this thread please & delete it.
To much stupidity & heart ache with what has been posted for a silly video game.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350152.0.html

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #1115 on: June 19, 2013, 01:18:43 PM »
TC's ACM is nowhere near close to rufio and its reincarnations. Just saying.

and about 3 or 4 others I am not gonna say who they are...............  hint: you thought they were  badz (AW)/Badboy(AH) for at least a 6 months to 2 years or more...... I do appreciate the laughs though..hahaha
<S>
TC

Looks like you're wrong.  Question is, are you guys going to apologize to BadBoy for falsely accusing him all of these years or just stick your head back in the sand?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1116 on: June 19, 2013, 01:41:52 PM »
I did at one time, but when I replaced my PC I lost those films.  I really enjoyed my time with him in the TA and hope for more, one day.
Stand Pat answer?

I really wasn't expecting you to.  ;)

I can point out to you where "BadBoy" has not always been quite as nice   :old:....you could analyze his words a little better!.....  :O many many years crafting other online personas.... learning to be nice.... no matter what... and keeping the very very valuable "BadBoy" intact... Matter fact I could almost answer for him, changing the name of the game, in his own words... :P

Back in Time,
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1117 on: June 19, 2013, 01:45:18 PM »
Stand Pat answer?

I really wasn't expecting you to.  ;)

I can point out to you where "BadBoy" has not always been quite as nice   :old:....you could analyze his words a little better!.....  :O many many years crafting other online personas.... learning to be nice.... no matter what... and keeping the very very valuable "BadBoy" intact... Matter fact I could almost answer for him, changing the name of the game, in his own words... :P

Back in Time,

The most intelligent piece you've ever written
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1118 on: June 19, 2013, 01:47:27 PM »
The most intelligent piece you've ever written

Beat it

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1119 on: June 19, 2013, 01:52:50 PM »
Beat it

Don't ever stop trying to blow yourself.... :D

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1120 on: June 19, 2013, 01:53:28 PM »
Don't ever stop trying to blow yourself.... :D

I stopped when you took over  :ahand

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1121 on: June 19, 2013, 01:54:37 PM »
I stopped when you took over  :ahand

Weak....but I expected as much.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1122 on: June 19, 2013, 01:55:11 PM »
Weak....but I expected as much.

Go have a drink the night is young  :rofl

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1123 on: June 19, 2013, 01:56:04 PM »
Go have a drink the night is young  :rofl

The guy that laughs at his own retardedness....so easy

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1124 on: June 19, 2013, 01:56:34 PM »
The guy that laughs at his own retardedness....so easy

Trolled latly?

For a guy that practiced in the DA in F3 mode for 2 years thats some big talk buster  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 01:58:18 PM by Megalodon »