Author Topic: Badboy is a good man!  (Read 11580 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Badboy is a good man!
« Reply #135 on: September 08, 2013, 11:15:50 PM »
Only idiots speak in all or nothing terms. But the dumbest yet take every statement that way or try to use them as "winning" arguments.

I already heard about the denial and it don't mean squat.

but just to prove you are factually ignorant, I'll let you in on a secret. People lie! And you are still without a single fact.

Tell me, what has Gunzo offered to prove who he is? What do you know about Gunzo? Where he lives? Other players he has met before? What he does for a living? Anything?

I don't need to read it, unless of course you are trying to tell me there's something, anything, in it that proves he is who he says he is. Then I will check it out. Otherwise it's just another BB account on the internet.

Reread what I said where you quoted me.  I clearly used the word "some" not all.

You claimed there was no response, I showed you there was, on more than one occasion.

Your own words show the flaws in your own arguments.  I'm not going to reargue all this with you again.  I've said what I wanted to say, and you can read all the history if you want.

Gunzo is Gunzo, that's a fact.  Gunzo is Zippy, another fact.  Until undisputable proof shows up, there is no factual basis for claiming Gunzo is Badboy or anyone else.  The burden of proof lies with the accuser (Nrshida), not the accused (Gunzo).

:salute
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:27:36 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: September 08, 2013, 11:35:43 PM »
I couldn't care less about Badboy or Gunzo or whoever it is that has got all your panties in a bunch

However, I have been following this (vaguely) and have not seen any facts from any side, just anecdotal 'evidence'.

Just sayin'
Suush I'm bored and this is the best thing going ATM.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #137 on: September 08, 2013, 11:48:04 PM »
I couldn't care less about Badboy or Gunzo or whoever it is that has got all your panties in a bunch

However, I have been following this (vaguely) and have not seen any facts from any side, just anecdotal 'evidence'.

Just sayin'

IP addresses aren't anecdotal.  The excuse was someone else as good as he is plays at his house.  If you buy that Coombz, you're just being boorish.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2013, 12:01:50 AM »

Just sayin'

Pull your dress down off your face, sit up and pay attention then.
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2013, 12:06:26 AM »
IP addresses aren't anecdotal.  The excuse was someone else as good as he is plays at his house.  If you buy that Coombz, you're just being boorish.

I hear you, Changeup, and can see where you are jumping to your conclusion.  But that fact is in dispute with even Bighorn saying its strange and it could be his son.  Until it's proven, you have to give the accused the benefit of the doubt.  Gunzo has clearly denied he is Badboy.  

From Bighorn:
"Indeed, nothing against Badboy, a true community asset.

But then, there's a very "Strange Case of Dr Badboy and Mr Gunzo". Not that I care much about, I just can't let pitiful little troll like you vituperate an upstanding person as NrShida is. All that in favor of a person who is proven griefer, whether is that Badboy himself, or his alleged son Gunzo."
-- http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350150.msg4677803.html#msg4677803

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 12:09:45 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2013, 12:30:56 AM »
Midway is Gunzo's most elaborate shade yet. A bit of a lame duck alter ego to throw them off the scent.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: September 09, 2013, 12:36:00 AM »
Midway is blind and is an idiot. I should win the nobel-price with this mindblowingly innovative observation.
AoM
City of ice

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #142 on: September 09, 2013, 01:17:50 AM »
Midway is Gunzo's most elaborate shade yet. A bit of a lame duck alter ego to throw them off the scent.

oh now you did it. You are of the FPH list  :old:
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2013, 04:29:57 AM »

Just sayin'
k

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #144 on: September 09, 2013, 04:33:22 AM »
I'd just like to see badboy and gunzo roll in the DA with 100% fueled spits.. Would be the longest circle jerk in AH history..  :devil
- TWBYDHAS

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #145 on: September 09, 2013, 05:01:57 AM »
IP addresses aren't anecdotal.  The excuse was someone else as good as he is plays at his house.  If you buy that Coombz, you're just being boorish.

it's anecdotal at this point because you/whoever is just saying 'they have the same IP address'

it will cease to be anecdotal when someone posts some evidence that the people in question have/had the same IP address

see how words work?
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Drane

• Nickel Member
« Reply #146 on: September 09, 2013, 05:03:13 AM »
+1 except for one thing.  Badz does this on the weekends generally.  I have films of the trick where BigBlue is in the tower Im leaving from while Sharky is taking off from the opposing base...thing is...BigBlue never leaves the tower. 

I have film of BigBlue bullying and stalking a player (text buffer).  He got others to join in and harass this player on 200 until they drove him out of the arena.

I was so sick of it I called him out on 200 for being an arse.

So...guess who he targeted next? BigBlue in a tempest began stalking me from high alt and pm'ing me. He vulched me on the runway landing and tried to get a reaction. I mentioned on 200 he must be pretty good to vulch a landing plane on the runway.

Then I upped a plane and flew around in the ack with him and about 5 other knits trying to shoot me down over and over. Occasionally flying away from ack to bait him down when it looked like he might leave. After his repeated attempts and failures I called out on 200 "you got nothing knit tempest". Finally I got bored and landed. He landed 2 kills (1 was me) which were both vulches on the runway.

THAT was when I realized BigBlue was in the tempest.

Next I up a 262 and began harassing the knits. Got into a low and slow turn fight with a D9 over the water and eventually had to break off to regroup. Right after breaking away low and slow over the water a plane swoops down and shoots me....it's BigBlue.  Taunting by PMs and 200 followed. I acknowledged gracefully on 200 that he did manage to catch me low and slow after a fight. Never responded to his PMs.

Then I upped another 262 and went hunting for him but he had left the area and left me alone.

So....there's my experience with BigBlue.

My in game name is Bane.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 08:01:57 AM by Drane »
92 Squadron RAF - Aut pugna aut morere - 'Either fight or die'

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: September 09, 2013, 05:39:46 AM »
oh now you did it. You are of the FPH list  :old:

FPH TonyJoey's skills are too awesome for this to make any sense... unlike what I've seen from you, Mr. Dedalos.  Although I will admit you are pretty good and fun to fight too.  Just saying. :)

:salute FPH TonyJoey :rock

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: September 09, 2013, 05:43:11 AM »
I'd just like to see badboy and gunzo roll in the DA with 100% fueled spits.. Would be the longest circle jerk in AH history..  :devil

FPH kappa has a good sense of humour too... but I already knew that. :aok

:salute FPH kappa :rock
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 05:44:42 AM by Midway »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: September 09, 2013, 05:44:22 AM »
Is there some sort of proof that Gunzo is BigBlue?  I fought BigBlue and he was nice to me and is very good.  I suspect I know who he is.  :cheers:
We dueled several times in Ponies.  He won them all. :joystick: :banana:

Unless there is indisputable proof, why post further in this thread?  Badboy is a good man and great contributor until and unless proven otherwise. :aok
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 05:59:57 AM by Midway »