Author Topic: Badboy is a good man!  (Read 11357 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: Badboy is a good man!
« Reply #210 on: September 09, 2013, 02:21:32 PM »
So the "YOU SUCK MIDDY" is to be considered as a friendly hug then. mmmkay  :bolt:
AoM
City of ice

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #211 on: September 09, 2013, 02:26:18 PM »
This is also going to be my last post on the subject.

The reason the full evidence cannot be shared is because the method is part of the evidence and we do not want the method to become known because it is dangerous. It is dangerous because a resourceful person can often go the one step further and find the actual postal address. It would be ethically irresponsible to share this with a community which I am sorry to say contains members with low emotional intelligence and frequently spiteful personalities.

Regarding Badboy's shade griefing antics, I find it morally unacceptable for one player to ruin many other player's paid playing time. And for what? A player who uses AH to exorcise his own personality issues and insecurities about his own abilities through the medium of this game. It is not a question of fighting him. In my experience even some of the top sticks posting here have been unable to do this at the lake / MA. The best you can likely do is force a temporary stalemate. The fact that he drives players from the game and has been doing this kind of nonsense for around ten years should be cause to say enough is enough.

Clearly this has now become nothing more than a spectacle and frankly since Midway is beginning to insult my intelligence I propose that any meaningful use for these two threads has come to an end.

If HTC wishes to pursue this further then I suggest they contact myself or Bighorn privately.

And now really, 'nuff said.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #212 on: September 09, 2013, 02:28:09 PM »
So the "YOU SUCK MIDDY" is to be considered as a friendly hug then. mmmkay  :bolt:

I'm use to it, but will still pwn your Spitfire, on occasion.  :)

Compared to the likes of Bruv, etc.  unfortunately, there is still some truth in your statement, such things being relative.  :frown:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #213 on: September 09, 2013, 02:32:07 PM »
This is also going to be my last post on the subject.

The reason the full evidence cannot be shared is because the method is part of the evidence and we do not want the method to become known because it is dangerous. It is dangerous because a resourceful person can often go the one step further and find the actual postal address. It would be ethically irresponsible to share this with a community which I am sorry to say contains members with low emotional intelligence and frequently spiteful personalities.

Regarding Badboy's shade griefing antics, I find it morally unacceptable for one player to ruin many other player's paid playing time. And for what? A player who uses AH to exorcise his own personality issues and insecurities about his own abilities through the medium of this game. It is not a question of fighting him. In my experience even some of the top sticks posting here have been unable to do this at the lake / MA. The best you can likely do is force a temporary stalemate. The fact that he drives players from the game and has been doing this kind of nonsense for around ten years should be cause to say enough is enough.

Clearly this has now become nothing more than a spectacle and frankly since Midway is beginning to insult my intelligence I propose that any meaningful use for these two threads has come to an end.

If HTC wishes to pursue this further then I suggest they contact myself or Bighorn privately.

And now really, 'nuff said.

Well, if you refuse to post your proof, don't you think it be best if you keep your accusations where your proof is, with you, bighorn, and HTC instead of diatribing publicly?  Isn't that clearly spelled out in the forum rules?

"8- Complaints about a player's behavior online should be emailed to support@hitechcreations.com rather than posted to this board."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 02:35:20 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #214 on: September 09, 2013, 02:34:00 PM »
I'm use to it, but will still pwn your Spitfire, on occasion.  :)
Good luck with this. Betcha, you will never, never EVER going to shoot "my" Spitfire.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #215 on: September 09, 2013, 02:35:29 PM »
Well, if you refuse to post your proof, don't you think it be best if you keep your accusations where your proof is, with you, bighorn, and HTC instead of diatribing publicly?  Isn't that clearly spelled out in the forum rules!
Well the irony in all this is it seems ego got out of hand when he publically made his accusation citing Gunzo's ego as what to his downfall, but I think he knows that so is now trying to keep it behind closed doors where it shoulda been in the first place. Jury's in Shida made mistake but hes ok with me. :cheers:
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #216 on: September 09, 2013, 02:39:00 PM »
Well, if you refuse to post your proof, don't you think it be best if you keep your accusations where your proof is, with you, bighorn, and HTC instead of diatribing publicly?  Isn't that clearly spelled out in the forum rules?

"8- Complaints about a player's behavior online should be emailed to support@hitechcreations.com rather than posted to this board."

Closing time, folks.  You don't have to go home...but you can't stay here.
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #217 on: September 09, 2013, 02:40:54 PM »
Well the irony in all this is it seems ego got out of hand when he publically made his accusation citing Gunzo's ego as what to his downfall, but I think he knows that so is now trying to keep it behind closed doors where it shoulda been in the first place. Jury's in Shida made mistake but hes ok with me. :cheers:

I agree, I just hoped he'd recognize it as a mistake beyond the one day. But, we all have moment(s) of weakness and I can forgive him his. I just wish it would not have been so publicly vitriolic against Badboy, someone who has been nothing but nice and generous to me and a great asset to the community.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #218 on: September 09, 2013, 02:49:13 PM »
Any ways, discussing with an idiot is just like playing chess with a pigeon. He topples the pieces, craps on the table, then happily jumps around that he won.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #219 on: September 09, 2013, 02:52:01 PM »
I just wish it would not have been so publicly vitriolic against Badboy, someone who has been nothing but nice and generous to me and a great asset to the community.

Unfortunately every time I fly as Midway, I feel like I need a shower afterwards. I realize he will never learn. Even worse, after all these easy PhP kills I'm beginning to feel like a bully.

My guess is you couldn't even beat Midway ROFL!

Defends badboy/gunzo but not himself.   :headscratch:

:noid
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #220 on: September 09, 2013, 02:53:31 PM »
Let's all call it a day on this thread, shall we?

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #221 on: September 09, 2013, 02:57:02 PM »
Let's all call it a day on this thread, shall we?

:salute

PS: :salute Badboy  :rock
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 03:02:20 PM by Midway »

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #222 on: September 09, 2013, 02:58:11 PM »
So you weren't really done and you want to continue to grief the griefers? Maybe you should be griefing the guy who punted this thread to stir this all up again? See rule #10. This is a dumb thread to begin with and should have been locked 11 pages ago.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #223 on: September 09, 2013, 03:19:09 PM »
It is dangerous to share the method, that is why it is being withheld.

hogwash

(i've always wanted to say that)
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.