Author Topic: Badboy is a good man!  (Read 11424 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Badboy is a good man!
« Reply #180 on: September 09, 2013, 01:16:36 PM »
Uh, I'm using Google services yet they don't have my address.

Ever looked into email headers?

Firstly, I don't know why you're so hellbent on home address. Nobody is mentioning that.
Secondly, what if IPs from two persons (within specific time frame) are the same, and its IP used for residential customers? Means both are from the same residence, knowing the physical location (or not) doesn't matter.
Thirdly, tracing an IP is no more illegal then lets say reverse phone number look-up. That is, it's perfectly legal.

Am I wrong here?

So basically, Nrshida makes severe accusations offering no indisputable factual proof, then you come along later trying to use IP addresses to support Nrshida?  Yet you said yourself there is a question as to your 'proof' mentioning a son, and all you have is this?  

Then you even opined "indeed, nothing against Badboy, a true asset to the community", your words.

So now we're back to Nrshida's severe accusations lacking hard facts.  
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 01:26:03 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #181 on: September 09, 2013, 01:18:23 PM »

Firstly, I don't know why you're so hellbent on home address. Nobody is mentioning that.
Secondly, what if IPs from two persons (within specific time frame) are the same, and its IP used for residential customers? Means both are from the same residence, knowing the physical location (or not) doesn't matter.
Thirdly, tracing an IP is no more illegal then lets say reverse phone number look-up. That is, it's perfectly legal.

Am I wrong here?

I think the confusion is that he thinks the trace was to a home address instead of two people posting from the same IP
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #182 on: September 09, 2013, 01:18:26 PM »
Post your 'proof' please, that's all Im saying lets see how ironclad it is. Its been publically cited many times but not made accessible to the public lets see it. Just curious how you managed to correlate the ip of both players(or shade whatever)

Why would I tell you anything?  Ask HTC.

also there is a disclaimer when you register for the forums, did you have whoever you emailed to obtain their IP, sign a disclaimer?

What that has to do with anything? Again, IPs are public information. That's how internet works.

Online Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #183 on: September 09, 2013, 01:19:17 PM »
I don't see what anyone could get from proving gunzo is badboy won't that just mean that you definitely know who beat you in a duel?

Why not just assume it is then move on? The dot wingman shade would never have the nuts to have a duel.

I got lost 10 pages ago

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #184 on: September 09, 2013, 01:22:47 PM »
I think the confusion is that he thinks the trace was to a home address instead of two people posting from the same IP

Probably

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #185 on: September 09, 2013, 01:24:07 PM »

Am I wrong here?
OK,I am wrong on the home addy/residence thing guess I was confused on that, But im still asking how did you come to determine both ip's Im still asking for you to publically present your' proof', did you get 2 emails  and do traces or what. What is your proof sofar all we have is hearsay.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #186 on: September 09, 2013, 01:25:54 PM »
Why would I tell you anything?  Ask HTC.

What that has to do with anything? Again, IPs are public information. That's how internet works.

Because youre the one being cited publicly in this thread as having the 'proof' of all the accusations. Now if the guys that cited your proof and told people to pm you for it are out of line I am sorry. I would like to see the proof that has been offered by multiple people.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 01:28:58 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #187 on: September 09, 2013, 01:27:18 PM »
OK,I am wrong on the home addy/residence thing guess I was confused on that, But im still asking how did you come to determine both ip's Im still asking for you to publically present your' proof', did you get 2 emails  and do traces or what. What is your proof sofar all we have is hearsay.

All we have about what a nice guy he is is also hear say, right?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #188 on: September 09, 2013, 01:27:43 PM »
People can do some mean things with IP addresses. DDOS is a common problem nowadays. I don't blame him for not wanting to post the IP.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #189 on: September 09, 2013, 01:29:55 PM »

Bighorn: "indeed, nothing against Badboy, a true asset to the community".

Where do you stand, Bighorn?

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #190 on: September 09, 2013, 01:31:58 PM »
It is dangerous to share the method, that is why it is being withheld.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #191 on: September 09, 2013, 01:33:09 PM »
I don't see what anyone could get from proving gunzo is badboy won't that just mean that you definitely know who beat you in a duel?

Why not just assume it is then move on? The dot wingman shade would never have the nuts to have a duel.

Breaking Midway's heart and solving a mystery that dates back to 2006. 

Obviously, breaking Midway's heart would be the most worthwhile.   :)
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #192 on: September 09, 2013, 01:33:41 PM »

I provided that little bit of info PRIVATELY to select persons to clear some doubts. It wasn't for peanut gallery. Nobody would talk about if not for attention hungry children like Midway, who did excellent job of keeping this thread on the first page.

Besides, I really think, if you have any questions, to contact Badboy instead.  If he is as he presents himself, then I think he'll answer truthfully.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #193 on: September 09, 2013, 01:34:47 PM »
Why would I tell you anything?  Ask HTC.
If its a HTC concern why publically come out and denounce and say you have 'proof' in the first place and be cited by others? I just don't get it. I really don't care either way but I see one big witch hunt thread(again) multiple people citing proof then the proof not being accessible, and I question what its all about.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #194 on: September 09, 2013, 01:35:38 PM »
Yes that is correct but whether or not he is a nice guy isn't the problem its whether or not hes a greifer.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep