Author Topic: Fester  (Read 17878 times)

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
Fester
« on: June 19, 2013, 07:18:43 AM »
I've taken a few days before I responded, mostly because if I responded sooner it would have been directly to HTC, something I have never done and won't do.
I did see your post, and I also saw your edit, which after the original post was even more deplorable.
Your original post
SD67 with someone who harps on everything anyone does that you dislike so relentlessly I'm sure suicide was involved.

piss off.

Which was bad enough but to replace it with
SD67 with someone who harps on everything anyone does that you dislike so relentlessly... nah too easy target

piss off.

Speak volumes for your character.
Up until you did that stupid move of bailing on your own in mid war for a freaking star I had no problem with you, I have no issue with the muppets as a squad and I have had nothing but respect for your ability and contribution to the game.
I want you to see something.
This was my wife Sarah, she flew in the game with me in my squad and she also flew as a free agent, she was trained by Lew and until the task of caring for the children became too much she was a regular appearance.

This was her in October 2011 Days after the cardiac arrest that took her life.
That baby beside her during contact therapy while she was in her coma is only 6 weeks old.
I stayed by her side from the moment she collapsed at home after feeding that little girl giving her CPR until the day they took her off life support.

Since then I've been somewhat busy, I've made sporadic appearances as time has permitted but by and large my time is spoken for.
These are my three kids now, taken just a few days ago. The little girl in the red jumper is the same girl in the above picture.

I fail to see why or how you could possibly think of that as an easy target.
Every time you remember those words I want you to see this in your mind.

This is your "easy target".
I truly hope you never have to experience what I have.
I also hope you can take away from this some cause to reflect and think about the effect of your words.
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Fester
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 07:37:05 AM »
You didn't need to do this Pete,  but I know why you did.   You have held strong to even today, much better than I could have.   I value our friendship and phone calls.   When I saw Fester post the original one I just shook my head.  We will see you soon in Oz.  Count on it.

:salute Pete and RIP Sarah.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Mar1ne

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 07:40:07 AM »
Thats freaking sad man ..Sorry for your loss brother.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 07:42:01 AM »
 :pray :salute

:cry

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 07:53:29 AM »
Sorry for your loss SD and to you and your three beautiful children wishing you all the very best.

As for BBS think we have discussed this before about 5 years ago privately, unfortunately the egos and bullying has only become worse and sorry to see you have been on the receiving end of such a thoughtless and callous remark.

Always held the upmost respect towards you and entire 9GIAP from early days.  :salute

<S>...-Gixer

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 08:20:07 AM »
SD, Just reading your post has humbled me. You're an amazing man, very humble and you have the strength that words cant describe. Im so so sorry for the loss of your wife.  :salute Sir Your strength and ability to be humble when morons poke sticks is inspirational.

And Scott (Fester) You're a real piece of work. You disgust me.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 08:24:26 AM »
Festers words in that post are inexcusable, dumb, thoughtless, should I go on. 

Of all the things I have seen on these forums, that comment of his has got to take the cake.

I sincerely hope HTC take action.  Again, it is inexcusable.

RIP Sarah SD <S>
You break 'em, I fix 'em.
RAAF Retired Aircraft Maintenance Technician, General Dynamics F111, Lockheed P3C, Douglas A20G & DB7

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 08:38:49 AM »
I've come to the conclusion that people can only piss you off if you let them.

I've also noticed that only those that really know you can hurt you with words and then, it can only really hurt if it is true, in which case there is no real reason to be hurt in the first place.

People say crappy things to each other all the time, this is neither the first nor the last.

Sorry about your wife.   Raising kids alone is tough.  Best of luck :salute

Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 09:12:18 AM »
After reading this I don't give a damn what Fester has done for the game. I'd like to snap his neck like a friggin' chicken bone.

I don't know you SD67 but you have my condolences and I'm sorry you had to see a comment like that......and those are some beautiful kids ya have there. We need more like you in the game and less of these Fester types.   <SALUTE> sir
Lighten up Francis

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 09:24:24 AM »
 :pray

Offline sparky1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2013, 09:26:05 AM »
 :salute i hope the best for you sir

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2013, 09:26:42 AM »
Sorry about your loss SD. One of the few places you can seek some mental relaxation may have been this game. It is a shame sweethearts life fester don't really think before they post that there are real people with real lives on the other end.

An organization is a sum of its people. So what does it take to PNG someone besides insulting htc?
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2013, 09:40:45 AM »
Aces high can prove to only be a mask hiding the decadent, and thoughtless scum from us.

And SD, You must be strong dude :salute
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 10:02:28 AM »
Sorry about your loss SD. One of the few places you can seek some mental relaxation may have been this game. It is a shame sweethearts life fester don't really think before they post that there are real people with real lives on the other end.

An organization is a sum of its people. So what does it take to PNG someone besides insulting htc?

Ask some of the guys over at FW.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 10:06:44 AM »
Very sorry for your loss SD.  I can't imagine how hard it must be to cope with the grief and raise three kids at the same time :(
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters