Author Topic: Fester  (Read 18168 times)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
Re: Fester
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2013, 10:14:07 PM »
either way it has nothing to do with the game and belongs in the O club.

The initial topic did I suppose.  My opinion is in that thread, so I'll leave that there for now.

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2013, 10:14:46 PM »
oh I got it.

people use the weapons available to them often in the name of righteousness.

I'd recommend logging into the game and finding me in game and shooting my plane down to them.

but they are neither an active player and likely not even an active paying subscriber to the game so this is the attack of choice.

Take your own advice. Fly more. Post less.

- An active subscriber

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2013, 10:23:34 PM »
oh I got it.

people use the weapons available to them often in the name of righteousness.

I'd recommend logging into the game and finding me in game and shooting my plane down to them.

but they are neither an active player and likely not even an active paying subscriber to the game so this is the attack of choice.

Wow!  You haven't understood any of it outside of your first sentence here which you've practiced religiously in the recent threads.

You win Fester.  Absolutely amazing.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2013, 10:29:35 PM »
/care

no didn't work.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2013, 10:36:16 PM »
to get slightly back towards the topic...

Fester, did your wife leave you before or after you lost your job due to being addicted to  playing video games?

jw
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2013, 10:38:06 PM »
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2013, 10:38:49 PM »
I still maintain my subscription
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2013, 10:39:10 PM »
/care

no didn't work.

If you don't care then why post at all?  Why the cheap shots, the look at all I've done for the game talk?  Why challenge everyone to a cartoon airplane fight?  You've made it clear you are the best thing ever to happen to AH.  For a guy who doesn't care, you sure do put a lot of time in to letting everyone know this.  Clearly we all owe you for gracing us with you presence.

As I said previously, we voted you in for the AH God Achievement.  It changes nothing in regards to how you've treated people here.

But I get it.  You don't care :aok

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2013, 10:49:30 PM »
Ok....I'm out.  My words were lost on the one guy I'd hoped they wouldn't be.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2013, 10:53:55 PM »
Ok....I'm out.  My words were lost on the one guy I'd hoped they wouldn't be.
Yeah, im bailing out with you. Ive had enough
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2013, 11:00:33 PM »
Judging others because they sin differently than you even after they attempt to change their poor judgment?  This thread is worthy of some sociological study in the mechanics of how gang mentality  It's like a virus....only this one isn't burning out....it's actually morphing.

The guy made a horrendous mistake but I'm with Kappa on this and not because Fester is a squadmate....it's because he made a poor, poor judgement call.  Even after retracting it, the gang bang that is AH BBS went into full spin cycle.  

Fester and each of you should be embarrassed.  Fester,  because it was a pathetic, personal shot at someone and you all because you involved yourself in a mob knowing he didn't want that to stay public.

When each of you are perfect, by geezus ill light your torch.  Until then, leave it in the glass house live in.

Well I seem to remember people being ganged up on by your squad when they brought up things that involved skyrock.
You all didn't seem so philosophical when it involved one of your own. Seemed kinda mobbish from my perspective.

I don't understand why peoples personal lives need to be brought up, unless the person brings it up.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2013, 11:02:46 PM »
I still maintain my subscription

Will observe a day of BBS and ch200 silence tomorrow in your wife's honour.  Know I'll be thinking about you and your family every minute I'm flying tomorrow. :salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2013, 11:11:12 PM »
If you don't care then why post at all?  Why the cheap shots, the look at all I've done for the game talk?  Why challenge everyone to a cartoon airplane fight?  You've made it clear you are the best thing ever to happen to AH.  For a guy who doesn't care, you sure do put a lot of time in to letting everyone know this.  Clearly we all owe you for gracing us with you presence.

As I said previously, we voted you in for the AH God Achievement.  It changes nothing in regards to how you've treated people here.

But I get it.  You don't care :aok

Dan he gets it and likes the attention it brings to him, that's how a narcissist is a truly pathetic individual.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline 1sum41

• Silver Member
      • devil dog squadron
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2013, 11:12:09 PM »
Personally Fester i hope Karma comes and bites you in the ass. There are some things that just don't need to be said. :salute
SD i'm sorry for your loss. :salute

1sum41

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2013, 11:19:03 PM »
need a lighter for your torch? I have extra pitch forks for sale as well.. buy two and get a free lighter..

Wow! Really?

If I buy 10 pitchforks can I get a sixth lighter free?

SD

I wish I could communicate, sound, be as straight forward and eloquent as Bustr...but... I cannot.... he does have it exactly right tho!

I would agree that it is time for the BBS bully's to split, take off , vamouse ...look at the other thread....most of the griefers are wannabe, ex, or current Muppets! Other squads have done the same over the years. It dawned on me some thing Slash said in another thread. "The BK's should bring Grits back" as if they only have a few members with alot of shades. I think its the same with the Muppets.

We have had groups like these since early AW. I would name some of them but it would just start another argument. There will be somebody that comes in here and wants to dance around with me about it.

Still to this day ...something that happened and/or was said 17 years ago, still bothers me today. Because I tried standing up to some these "elite" guys/groups <jokers>, some still around in the this and the "Got Silk" thread, their quantity in numbers silenced my voice, I am unable to use my good name here on this forum.  QUAH!!!!

Did I rebell correctly?... probable not....  and I am guilty of doing it twice.....Skuzzy decided to squelch me after a miriad of report messages came in I'm sure.....but... you are correct about how people take some of the things said here and how it hits ya.... believe me I never said anything as bad as we've seen currently.... to lose my good name. Double Standard? Yep!

Its been that way for years, you need some thick skin.

As you can see Fester hasn't gotten a thing out of it.

Just like Changeup and Kappa are complete hypocrite's for posting anything in this thread other than an appology for their mate.... We will probable see another heart felt appology from Fester as it gets thicker.

It is exactly the way Bustr describes.... Forum "elite's" ganging up like taggers.... some of the "elite's" take it way to far and personal!

Sorry for the Hijack
Again... All the best for you and your beautiful children!
<S>
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520