Author Topic: Fester  (Read 18166 times)

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Fester
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2013, 11:33:28 PM »
K...just two words...Who cares?

Why does anyone care if Fester is acting like a (insert insult here). SD, why do you cares if Fester is being a (insert insult here) to you? Fester doesn't care, good for him, he may be a (insert insult here), but he doesn't care. Which makes reading everyone else reaction to him that much more pathetic. Seriously....it's like a soap opera.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2013, 11:34:11 PM »
Well I seem to remember people being ganged up on by your squad when they brought up things that involved skyrock.
You all didn't seem so philosophical when it involved one of your own. Seemed kinda mobbish from my perspective.

I don't understand why peoples personal lives need to be brought up, unless the person brings it up.

Yes sir.  Because you guys were ganging a guy who wasn't here to defend himself.  Yes, we did gang you guys for that.  Pretty appropriate I think given that he couldn't defend himself.

Ok, I'm through here.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 11:35:44 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2013, 11:36:08 PM »
Yes sir.  Because you guys were hanging a guy who wasn't here to defend himself.  Yes, did gang you guys for that.  Pretty appropriate I think.

I wasn't involved in that I did laugh though.

So its okay but only when the person is not around. I get it
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2013, 11:38:35 PM »
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:04:48 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2013, 11:40:51 PM »
I wasn't involved in that I did laugh though.

So its okay but only when the person is not around. I get it

You get it...I know you get it, you just forgot.  If you laughed, you must be very simple and easily entertained.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2013, 11:45:33 PM »
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:05:06 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2013, 11:53:01 PM »
You get it...I know you get it, you just forgot.  If you laughed, you must be very simple and easily entertained.

I must be.

I thought you were done 3 posts ago.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2013, 11:54:51 PM »
yeah whatever but the boy is going to know what I think of him either way. i don't give a rat's arse who cares or don't care. u dont care.....move the funk along

that boy done got me pissed off. instead of a manly apology, he comes back with "come shoot me down"?! :furious I'd give a weeks pay right now to be locked up in a 6 by 10 jail cell with that ace for just 30 minutes. I'd show him how the big boys skin. BELIEVE DAT .........yall can shove this BBS in ur arses. Bunch of punk arse kids
Pass this guy the joint ASAP... 

A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2013, 12:00:06 AM »
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:05:30 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2013, 12:00:07 AM »
I must be.

I thought you were done 3 posts ago.

You were counting on that weren't ya...yep, you are.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2013, 12:05:01 AM »
Had to delete what I first posted here. Think I'll take a Valium before I go ghetto on homeboy and make myself look like a retarded internet tough guy.  But believe this. it's killing me not to be able to explode on Fester right now.

yeah whatever but the boy is going to know what I think of him either way. i don't give a rat's arse who cares or don't care. u dont care.....move the funk along

that boy done got me pissed off. instead of a manly apology, he comes back with "come shoot me down"?! :furious I'd give a weeks pay right now to be locked up in a 6 by 10 jail cell with that ace for just 30 minutes. I'd show him how the big boys skin. BELIEVE DAT .........yall can shove this BBS in ur arses. Bunch of punk arse kids

you already posted it uptown and I read it and it was quoted.

if you were anyone who anyone gave a rats arse about shooting down in game and I needed an attention getting device I might even wait a few days then post what you posted in a new thread with your name on it.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:31:46 AM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2013, 12:05:14 AM »
man delete my quote there. sometimes my temper gets the best of me. and yeah a hogleg would do me good right about now.
Ironic... That's exactly what this thread is about.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2013, 12:07:50 AM »
You were counting on that weren't ya...yep, you are.

Yeah I was. I guess counting on people to do what they say here is a bit optimistic.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2013, 12:09:54 AM »
Well I seem to remember people being ganged up on by your squad when they brought up things that involved skyrock.
You all didn't seem so philosophical when it involved one of your own. Seemed kinda mobbish from my perspective.
A hole different story I was in on that . I do think the OP should have thought the thread out a little better than he did .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2013, 12:12:56 AM »

Yeah I was. I guess counting on people to do what they say here is a bit optimistic.

I guess giving Skyrock a fair fight was too optimistic too.  You want people to do what they say but you laugh at those getting a beat down when they can't defend themselves.  You must need oxygen to breathe on that lofty perch of yours.

Don't quit your day job to consult on ethics.