Author Topic: Fester  (Read 18159 times)

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Fester
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2013, 12:15:11 AM »
if you were anyone who anyone gave a rats arse about shooting down in game and I needed an attention getting device I might even wait a few days then post what you posted in a new thread with your name on it with pics of dead relatives that I drove to overeating and death through my incessant bickering and dribble.

lol this guy  :rolleyes:
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2013, 12:20:01 AM »
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:06:11 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2013, 12:23:02 AM »
I'm waiting for your appology uptown.

you threatened my life which is actually a crime and a punishable offense that carries jail time as you well know.

I'm pressing charges.

the irony is thick here isn't it lol
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:24:37 AM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2013, 12:24:59 AM »
I guess giving Skyrock a fair fight was too optimistic too.  You want people to do what they say but you laugh at those getting a beat down when they can't defend themselves.  You must need oxygen to breathe on that lofty perch of yours.

Don't quit your day job to consult on ethics.

Maybe although Skyrock came back took his ribbing and seems to be doing well. I hold no ill will for the man. Yes I did laugh, some people posted some funny stuff.

As for the lofty perch. I didn't realize I was on one. If pointing out that you are complaining about something you were part of, not long ago, is being on a "lofty perch" well I guess I am.

Your little one liners at the end of each thought are great.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
      • Himitsu no blog (Mitsu's secret blog - written by Japanese)
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2013, 12:29:37 AM »
R.I.P. Sarah.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2013, 12:37:36 AM »
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:06:50 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2013, 12:40:17 AM »
You about the most silly somebeech I ever seen. You go press whatever you want to press. Wouldn't be the first time I sat up in the jailhouse. Hell I could use the break. Might get some books read, catch up on some sleep and sharpen my chess and card skills. Hell while ur at it, tell them I'm inmate 503922 Missouri DOC and I'd like to have my old job back. No funks given here.

wow he can't even apologize will he ever learn?

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2013, 12:43:42 AM »
So, somebody started a thread just to say that they don't like fester? Isn't that against the forum rules?
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #113 on: June 20, 2013, 12:45:43 AM »
So, somebody started a thread just to say that they don't like fester? Isn't that against the forum rules?

see rule #5- Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". If you feel a post violates the forum rules, the use the "Report to Moderator" link in the post to report it.
 dang, now I have to report myself
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2013, 12:46:19 AM »

Maybe although Skyrock came back took his ribbing and seems to be doing well. I hold no ill will for the man. Yes I did laugh, some people posted some funny stuff.

As for the lofty perch. I didn't realize I was on one. If pointing out that you are complaining about something you were part of, not long ago, is being on a "lofty perch" well I guess I am.

Your little one liners at the end of each thought are great.

They are great...they're true.  Your fake-left, go-right antics are miserable.  Those are for Midway.  You believe laughing at a guy getting gang banged when he's not present to defend himself is ok....those are your words, not mine.  I think it's punky.   But after thinking about it, we weren't ganging one person....we're weren't even ganging two people.  We were about dead even on the number of people trashing Mark so you weren't even close in your analogy.  That just makes you a guy who remembers stuff wrong, lol.

How Mark is doing now is completely irrelevant to that thread and the bangers in it.  Yes, Mark is doing fine now....that's what happens when your present to defend yourself and precisely why we did it for him in his absence.  It was never a gang bang....go back and read it.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: June 20, 2013, 12:46:33 AM »

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:07:24 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #116 on: June 20, 2013, 12:48:58 AM »
Dude I got no problem admitting when i'm wrong. You apologize to SD67 and I'll apologize to you. I hate fighting with people and wish we could all just get along and be respectful to one another. But when push comes to shove I can be just as nasty and cold hearted as anyone here. The ball's in your court Fester.

That is reasonable.  Fester?

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: June 20, 2013, 12:50:00 AM »
I apologize SD67.

:)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:30:08 AM by Citabria »

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #118 on: June 20, 2013, 12:55:34 AM »
I apologize SD67.

I know I shouldn't have done that but you frustrated me to the point of no return...I typed it, I re-read it and deemed it to be invasive, hurtful, low-rent, below the belt and generally unforgivable so I retracted it but too late.  I'm sorry you had to read it.
I'm a POS for typing it.

I quit.... I freakin give up....... but not before FIXED

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: June 20, 2013, 12:57:23 AM »
I apologize SD67.

I find you to be a scumbag who will use their dead relatives as ammo in a BBS troll but that's you and I shouldn't judge.

Explain yourself, explain how he is trolling you