Author Topic: The returns are nearing...  (Read 19664 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
The returns are nearing...
« on: June 27, 2013, 09:18:19 PM »
You can sense their anger by players not respecting the game...its palpable.  Soon there will be a return of the Pilots-Pilot...the mad mavens of kill-quickly...efficiently.  The aerial gunslingers that's marksmanship and aviation originality are beyond the reach of the current era sheet-spooners.  Yes...you know who they are and they are coming for you.  Laugh it up funny men...they have been watching and are preparing in shade to beat you into humility.  

Oh yes, you'll wonder and you'll speculate but you've not seen them in fly in years...so there are no comparisons, only old films...and films will betray you because they have more than one luftberry (wtg Badboy), more than one move and adapt at rate that is so ridiculous...you'll call them...................yes, say it...you can do it....C H E A T E R.  

They are coming...

You may now make you list of guesses and its more than 5 of the original greatest...good luck having fun in the MA you crayon eating bastages you!

How I know this is unimportant shaders...just know I do.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 09:21:23 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
Re: The returns are nearing...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 09:33:52 PM »
Crap... Grizz is near...
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 09:35:21 PM »
Shades = cowards who hide under a false name to stroke there lil ego's ...
 man up and fly under your real names, After all its just a Game.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 09:42:47 PM »
Shades = cowards who hide under a false name to stroke there lil ego's ...
 man up and fly under your real names, After all its just a Game.

:) everytime I made a new account, it was kinda fun to play the silent killer and see people trying to guess who you are. Of course, for me, after a few days, I'd get bored and ask the signature question of "Anyone wanna DA?" on 200 and people figure it out.  :angel:

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 10:13:02 PM »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 10:30:14 PM »
You can sense their anger by players not respecting the game...its palpable.  Soon there will be a return of the Pilots-Pilot...the mad mavens of kill-quickly...efficiently.  The aerial gunslingers that's marksmanship and aviation originality are beyond the reach of the current era sheet-spooners.  Yes...you know who they are and they are coming for you.  Laugh it up funny men...they have been watching and are preparing in shade to beat you into humility.  

Oh yes, you'll wonder and you'll speculate but you've not seen them in fly in years...so there are no comparisons, only old films...and films will betray you because they have more than one luftberry (wtg Badboy), more than one move and adapt at rate that is so ridiculous...you'll call them...................yes, say it...you can do it....C H E A T E R.  

They are coming...

You may now make you list of guesses and its more than 5 of the original greatest...good luck having fun in the MA you crayon eating bastages you!

What the heck are you jabbering about? :rolleyes:

Grizz, Kazaa, and Leviathn are gone...   :frown:

Shane not good nuff.. he won't show his face again after admitting I beat him with substantial frequency. :ahand

What other names can there be that aren't currently flying?  :headscratch:

Aces High's only triple TOC winner is here and that's plenty nuff inspiration for me. :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 10:35:51 PM »

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 10:42:24 PM »
Da hell is this? :headscratch:
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 10:48:05 PM »
I say BRING IT ON!! I always enjoy a challenge. Yes, they will probably kick my butt during the merge. I might get lucky and survive the first turn, but I will keep coming back. I will get better. And, I will find a way to become better than you!  :devil

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2013, 11:07:05 PM »

Shane not good nuff.. he won't show his face again after admitting I beat him with substantial frequency. :ahand

Aces High's only triple TOC winner is here and that's plenty nuff inspiration for me. :rock
It's Storch, VWE and N7  :bolt:
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline JimRussl

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 11:18:45 PM »
He sure aint beating the mighty JimRussl. Can't hang with the dance machine.  :banana:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2013, 11:25:57 PM »

They are coming...

is this something the muppets are making you say you can get back in the team after getting kicked out because midway beat you in the da?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 11:33:00 PM »

+dead/ Levi.... left after I was back 3 months :old:

Shanes name was Oppsie   :old:

Bring back Grits,
 :rofl
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 11:58:13 PM by Megalodon »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520