Author Topic: The returns are nearing...  (Read 19670 times)

Offline BBP

• Copper Member
Re: The returns are nearing...
« Reply #285 on: July 05, 2013, 08:21:05 PM »
 :neener: WE CAN ALWAYS SHOOT DOWN CHANGEUP! LOL  :P

Kimo :bolt:

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #286 on: July 06, 2013, 01:49:53 AM »
:neener: WE CAN ALWAYS SHOOT DOWN CHANGEUP! LOL  :P

Kimo :bolt:

Yes!  Changeup is easy-mode!!
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #287 on: July 06, 2013, 02:12:20 AM »
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #288 on: July 09, 2013, 03:32:03 AM »
I wanna guess too
-AoM-

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #289 on: July 09, 2013, 05:26:59 AM »
It's been two weeks since Changeup started this thread and no old timers spotted yet. I call BS troll on this one.  :old:
Lighten up Francis

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #290 on: July 09, 2013, 07:57:19 AM »
It's been two weeks since Changeup started this thread and no old timers spotted yet. I call BS troll on this one.  :old:

Probably differences in definition of 'old timer.'  :D

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #291 on: July 09, 2013, 09:35:26 AM »
I wanna guess too

You're on the list and Violator says hi

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #292 on: July 09, 2013, 09:43:58 AM »
It's been two weeks since Changeup started this thread and no old timers spotted yet. I call BS troll on this one.  :old:

Then you aren't looking....Violator, Beefcake, Dedalos, and Kazaa (claims to have downloaded) plus three shades.  No, I have no idea who TenBears is but I watched him kill two squaddies and a small cloud of red.  He ain't new, he ain't bad, and he ain't been around for a while according to his 200 jibberish which is clearly not his persona because he's not good at smack talk at all.  Dedalos will hate me saying this but he is a pure killer when his rust is off.  Quick, efficient, smooth and calculating.  You will die a lot at his hand when he gets where he's going.

Also, if you watch scores of people without stars on the clipboard, notice one thing which is a dead giveaway on shady shaders:  hit%.  Look at the plane he's flying....there were two on this weekend that shot .19 and .16 in K4s.  Cant recall their names.  Could be current players I suppose but most of the good K4 guys were on at that time.

As I said, they're coming and some are already here....you just aren't seeing them which is probably how they want it.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 09:50:07 AM by Changeup »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #293 on: July 09, 2013, 09:55:57 AM »
Let me know when you run into DoK.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #294 on: July 09, 2013, 10:50:21 AM »
Taters aren't easy but I'm sure moot killed me more than grizz (which I don't recall falling prey to at all) with taters if we're talking muppets here. I really did not enjoy thinking another routine dodge and he just straight up aimbot shoots me after hacking compression off. true story.
 moot's the one I remember hitting me with the taters I thought for sure weren't gonna hit.. so he was deifnitely aimbotting possibly feather hacking like bruv.

etc etc.

Don't believe the hype.

http://trainers.hitechcreations.com/
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #295 on: July 09, 2013, 10:54:32 AM »
JoeBlack-ing  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #296 on: July 09, 2013, 11:17:21 AM »
Then you aren't looking....Violator, Beefcake, Dedalos, and Kazaa (claims to have downloaded) plus three shades.  No, I have no idea who TenBears is but I watched him kill two squaddies and a small cloud of red.  He ain't new, he ain't bad, and he ain't been around for a while according to his 200 jibberish which is clearly not his persona because he's not good at smack talk at all.  Dedalos will hate me saying this but he is a pure killer when his rust is off.  Quick, efficient, smooth and calculating.  You will die a lot at his hand when he gets where he's going.

Also, if you watch scores of people without stars on the clipboard, notice one thing which is a dead giveaway on shady shaders:  hit%.  Look at the plane he's flying....there were two on this weekend that shot .19 and .16 in K4s.  Cant recall their names.  Could be current players I suppose but most of the good K4 guys were on at that time.

As I said, they're coming and some are already here....you just aren't seeing them which is probably how they want it.
I forgot about Violater. Seen him land a bunch the other night.  Some feller named "sawzaw" wears me slick like everytime I see him.....109 guy.  :noid Is he a member of the funky bunch too?
And which Kazaa? I can't keep track of em all  :huh
Lighten up Francis

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #297 on: July 09, 2013, 11:22:22 AM »

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #298 on: July 09, 2013, 11:34:29 AM »
I forgot about Violater. Seen him land a bunch the other night.  Some feller named "sawzaw" wears me slick like everytime I see him.....109 guy.  :noid Is he a member of the funky bunch too?
And which Kazaa? I can't keep track of em all  :huh

Sawzaw's been back for some time.  Long time Muppet hater, lol but pretty good in a K4.  He can't shoot a .12 though. 

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #299 on: July 09, 2013, 12:04:38 PM »
RumbleB has been PNGed
To sooner than later be reincarnated by another guy just like him..  Root problem is the meme(s), not who said what.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you