Author Topic: The returns are nearing...  (Read 19772 times)

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: The returns are nearing...
« Reply #165 on: June 30, 2013, 02:12:59 AM »

Arlo - trust me, you don't have that affect on people.  You just aint that important bud.

changeup - I'm suprised your hands had a free moment to type with how much your always white knucklin some muppet male parts into your mouth.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: June 30, 2013, 02:17:01 AM »
When people like you stop biting the weak trolls?  :) :angel:

:noid
REDBULL!  :bhead shouldn't you be getting ur spongebob jammies on and getting into bed?
Lighten up Francis

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #167 on: June 30, 2013, 02:18:26 AM »
REDBULL!  :bhead shouldn't you be getting ur spongebob jammies on and getting into bed?
U know I love you... but it's true :)
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: June 30, 2013, 02:20:24 AM »
yes I know  :(

ya shot me down ...again  :cry
Lighten up Francis

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #169 on: June 30, 2013, 02:33:50 AM »
You sure seem a 'Mark' the way you're so into spraying your scent on the forum, my thirsty friend.  :)

Sorry, let me give you three and a half months more credit than that.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,260345.msg3231674.html#msg3231674

:lol

SA, dudette.  :aok

lmao.  Im flattered that I've consumed so much of your time.  Best ask JOACHIM when I started.  He and I started about a month apart.  We flew for quite a while in the DA and it was well prior to 4 years ago.  Tell ya what, I'll call AH tomorrow and get the exact date for ya.

Its ok to be wrong but you are beginning to seem a little gay with all the attention your giving. 

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #170 on: June 30, 2013, 02:38:21 AM »
changeup - I'm suprised your hands had a free moment to type with how much your always white knucklin some muppet male parts into your mouth.

Sounds like you have a ton of experience in that particular field of endeavor.  But its nice to know I have another leg humper with a fabulous name.  Bluberry.  I think given enough time, I don't know anyone that would have chosen that.  But you keep smiling my crayon eating little friend.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #171 on: June 30, 2013, 02:41:57 AM »
This is how this thread is making me feel...

The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #172 on: June 30, 2013, 05:01:35 AM »
only pervert calls loose duece "loose moose" kinda blowoff your cover with being a shade with the few. Better watch what you say donosaur.

Now Now Robert :neener:

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #173 on: June 30, 2013, 05:08:11 AM »
Don't call him Robert :old:

Call him....."Bob"
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #174 on: June 30, 2013, 10:41:32 AM »
Changeup, Sir, you are a genius!  I bow before you, humbled. :O

"Downloading..."

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350619.msg4634154.html#msg4634154

I hereby apologize or all prior inaccurate disparagements and inappropriate laughing. :rock

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 01:11:47 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #175 on: June 30, 2013, 10:45:25 AM »
Notice how Micky responded and Midway ignored it Joachim? :). The truth comes out slowly..
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #176 on: June 30, 2013, 10:47:10 AM »
Now Now JoJo :neener:

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: June 30, 2013, 11:12:19 AM »
 :neener:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #178 on: June 30, 2013, 11:39:36 AM »
lmao.  Im flattered that I've consumed so much of your time.  Best ask JOACHIM when I started.  He and I started about a month apart.  We flew for quite a while in the DA and it was well prior to 4 years ago.  Tell ya what, I'll call AH tomorrow and get the exact date for ya.

Its ok to be wrong but you are beginning to seem a little gay with all the attention your giving.  

Yeah yeah yeah, I know JOACHIM, too.

I know you love the attention. That's why you're doing the dance of the 'lookatme.'

The DA has no traceable stats and you were there 'well prior' to your not knowing a
thing about cockpit views and such, ect. Whatever.

We've seen your first post. Here's your first tour:

And yeah, not shabby for a rookie (pats CU's back)

Seems it's not a case of my wanting to be something more, at all. It's such a little thing
to lie about, dudette. Now, you were gonna call Dale and waste his time with this, too?

C'mon, just embrace who ya are. Four years and some months isn't an embarrassment so
why not stop embarrassing yourself by lying?  :D
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 11:41:39 AM by Arlo »

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #179 on: June 30, 2013, 12:00:14 PM »
Hmm, my name's not Mark so don't pretend to know me (please put the bottle down before typing...you tend to lose your mojo when you do or maybe its the old man in ya), I've been around longer than four years.  Don't make the rookie mistake of thinking someone created a BBS account the day they started playing the game.  I know a number of folks in the game for 6+ years that don't even have a BBS account because they think dealing with folks like you is miserable and of little value.  I agree with them...I just have fun watching you drill your BBS self into intardnet irrelevance. That being said, you sound jealous...or bitter or both maybe and I guess that must be because you are an old time AH guy that isn't one of the ones I'm talking about.  If that somehow chaps your arse, I really don't care.  My SA may actually be budding...but clearly, yours isn't.  

Keep posting pictures...its about the limit of your skill set

True. Been playing almost 9 years....only started posting past 2.  Will now stop posting for the very reason noted above.  It's entertaining, but it eventually gets old and counter-productive. Very same reason I stopped monitoring 200.

*poof*
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)