Author Topic: The returns are nearing...  (Read 20213 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: The returns are nearing...
« Reply #255 on: July 02, 2013, 02:10:34 PM »
Odd. All I've got is films of him missing his taters, misjudging me and getting killed on the reversal. I don't recall him putting any spectaular shots or moves in.
http://youtu.be/eLlhUQQG-vQ?t=1m20s      like so. I'm admittely the most one dimensional shooter. I could only use hispanos of the temp (anyone can) and the ki84 to make hard shots. overall my shooting was azz.  so im not the best judge, because I don't find basic pass shooting consistency uncanny. even though i'd personally suck at it universally. setting up, what you know is going to have to be a perfeect shot is more uncanny.  but maybe it's easier in the end because you know where the target will be rather than adjusting.
sample size is too small though, I've just got few films killing grizz after giving him perceived shot opportunities and killing him after he misjudged.
The
Taters aren't easy but I'm sure moot killed me more than grizz (which I don't recall falling prey to at all) with taters if we're talking muppets here. I really did not enjoy thinking another routine dodge and he just straight up aimbot shoots me after hacking compression off. true story.

Only one I'd be instnatly aware who it was - Wilbuz. the years of winging with bruv and kazaa might make me biased but they didn't win tocc and get ire for nothing. but DAing them and seeing their consistency and precision in MA. I've got two better shots right there. I'd throw in a BK or two in the mix. moot's the one I remember hitting me with the taters I thought for sure weren't gonna hit.. so he was deifnitely aimbotting possibly feather hacking like bruv.

outside of the few then wilbuz as "most dangerous" because he'd fly that ki-84 low into 4-5+ enemies  and make it out frequently.. even have some wilbuz films and one with kazaa being in that number of multiples (allbeit new at the game). taught me how to use the ki-84 never came up against anyone who'd turn disadvantage into advantage so consistently. dude would just fly in compromising situations and swat people over and over... would be a NC if he decided to just fly tater152 at alt.

Didn't have time to play a ton so stuck to that ride because it offered enough in terms of dynamic fighting... don't have too much time now either.

I'd like to see some AoM members left who I recall besides SkyRock who'd provide some interesting MA encounters.
Now that I've played a few hours hte last 2 days there hasn't been much really but the game dynamics have changed.. people more timid and hordey now, which is neither here or there. I don't mind people who do it, just not my cup of tea and I'm playing the game as a "countryman" poorly anyhow :) (couldn't give a watermelon about field taking )

P.S. Kazaa did show up on our vent the other day saying he'd set the game up since he's stalking me (not the fake one)... but he's probably playing under a shade name
Guess the millionaire kung fu master has more time for poker now.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #256 on: July 02, 2013, 02:28:17 PM »
Odd. All I've got is films of him missing his taters, misjudging me and getting killed on the reversal. I don't recall him putting any spectaular shots or moves in.
http://youtu.be/eLlhUQQG-vQ?t=1m20s      like so. I'm admittely the most one dimensional shooter. I could only use hispanos of the temp (anyone can) and the ki84 to make hard shots. overall my shooting was azz.  so im not the best judge, because I don't find basic pass shooting consistency uncanny. even though i'd personally suck at it universally. setting up, what you know is going to have to be a perfeect shot is more uncanny.  but maybe it's easier in the end because you know where the target will be rather than adjusting.
sample size is too small though, I've just got few films killing grizz after giving him perceived shot opportunities and killing him after he misjudged.

Taters aren't easy but I'm sure moot killed me more than grizz (which I don't recall falling prey to at all) with taters if we're talking muppets here. I really did not enjoy thinking another routine dodge and he just straight up aimbot shoots me after hacking compression off. true story.

Only one I'd be instnatly aware who it was - Wilbuz. the years of winging with bruv and kazaa might make me biased but they didn't win tocc and get ire for nothing. but DAing them and seeing their consistency and precision in MA. I've got two better shots right there. I'd throw in a BK or two in the mix. moot's the one I remember hitting me with the taters I thought for sure weren't gonna hit.. so he was deifnitely aimbotting possibly feather hacking like bruv.

outside of the few then wilbuz as "most dangerous" because he'd fly that ki-84 low into 4-5+ enemies  and make it out frequently.. even have some wilbuz films and one with kazaa being in that number of multiples (allbeit new at the game). taught me how to use the ki-84 never came up against anyone who'd turn disadvantage into advantage so consistently. dude would just fly in compromising situations and swat people over and over... would be a NC if he decided to just fly tater152 at alt.

Didn't have time to play a ton so stuck to that ride because it offered enough in terms of dynamic fighting... don't have too much time now either.

I'd like to see some AoM members left who I recall besides SkyRock who'd provide some interesting MA encounters.
Now that I've played a few hours hte last 2 days there hasn't been much really but the game dynamics have changed.. people more timid and hordey now, which is neither here or there. I don't mind people who do it, just not my cup of tea and I'm playing the game as a "countryman" poorly anyhow :) (couldn't give a watermelon about field taking )

P.S. Kazaa did show up on our vent the other day saying he'd set the game up since he's stalking me (not the fake one)... but he's probably playing under a shade name

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #257 on: July 02, 2013, 05:10:19 PM »
Actually they don't have a 24.  They have a perfect 25, 29, Boston, Spanish 109, Spit VIII, three 40's, 51, F4F, CHOG, 2 MIGs, Starfighter, 4 WWI rides, F8F, and the rest I don't remember...Korean War Bell evac helo, and that's all I remember, lol.  I don't think FiFi shares a hanger though.  When I took my Stearman ride and my Texan ride, they said she was there and I could go see her but she wouldn't be there the rest of the year.

EDIT: YAK 3

:confused:  :headscratch:
Should have one of those and a C-45 (an awesome little plane).  They both get overshadowed by FiFi, but the C-45 especialy is a real workhorse on their tours (and a real beauty of a plane... too bad for AH purposes I dont think it could cary more than half a dozen troops... unless overladen maybe).

http://www.cafb29b24.org/
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #258 on: July 02, 2013, 11:07:30 PM »
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #259 on: July 03, 2013, 05:20:54 AM »
Guess the millionaire kung fu master has more time for poker now.

:rofl

im waiting for my next love letter from him.... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #260 on: July 03, 2013, 05:24:38 AM »

im waiting for my next love letter from him.... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Skuzzy choked him out  :eek:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #261 on: July 03, 2013, 05:28:49 AM »
I guess someone reported his PMs

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #262 on: July 03, 2013, 05:31:26 AM »
or he broke the swear filter limit  :lol
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #263 on: July 03, 2013, 08:44:54 AM »
or he broke the swear filter limit  :lol

There's a limit? Oh no...
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #264 on: July 03, 2013, 11:09:48 AM »
couple of accusations of tomfoolery  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #265 on: July 03, 2013, 12:21:58 PM »
So I assume no ownage is going to take place?
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #266 on: July 03, 2013, 02:22:40 PM »
Skuzzy choked him out  :eek:

I guess someone reported his PMs

you can be assured it wasn't me...... :aok

I found then quite funny........ :rofl :rofl

I just couldn't believe someone more delusional then middy  :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Wadke

• Nickel Member
« Reply #267 on: July 03, 2013, 09:31:12 PM »

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #269 on: July 04, 2013, 05:26:22 AM »
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.