Author Topic: reactivate account  (Read 455 times)

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
reactivate account
« on: June 25, 2013, 04:46:47 AM »
hello scuzzy  its been a long time :aok

how wood i go about reactivating my old account and thats been a few years now,  wasn't sure where to ask this so i started here.

TY
chris h
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: reactivate account
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 06:36:54 AM »
If the account has been closed/deleted, you just have to start a new one, using a different login ID.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 04:22:29 AM »
im not shure what the status is for that account of mine,  when i was unable to pay anymore SWrokit took over and payed for a few months longer,   
i dont think it was deleted,  maby put on hold,   what info would you need to find this account and SWrokit might have more info then what i have on hand.

and for the rest of the players,

Yes the  125th Spartan Warriors will do that for all of the members of the group,  not trying to get more members,  its just what they have done in the way of helping me out,   to me there the best squad 
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 06:53:31 AM »
We do not have the facility to put an account on "hold".  It is either open or closed.

Contact billing@hitechcreations.com (Carrie), to find out what the status is.  If you do not know the login ID of the account, then you will need to know the credit/debit card it is billed to, or a lot of other details about the account so she can find it.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 06:33:48 AM »
I agree with ya SKUZZY,  sounds like work to me in digging up all that old info that wont matter anyway,  work and play dont belong together  :aok
ill make a new account.

L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 08:22:05 AM »
IIRC you can use your old game id with the new login id of the new account, unless it is used by someone else. Or if your old account is still open, paid by someone else for you.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 10:35:28 AM »
that account has been inactive for a few yrs now,   the only reason is all the GV points i had accumulated.
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr