Author Topic: Yo Gabba Gabba  (Read 604 times)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Yo Gabba Gabba
« on: June 30, 2013, 01:15:38 PM »
I have concluded that in order for an adult to watch this show, they must be on freaky fungus

For a kids show, its pretty far out there
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Yo Gabba Gabba
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 02:56:00 PM »
I had to google what you were talking about ... and ended up at my WTF? moment of the week:

http://youtu.be/riJRODogRVI

:huh

I guess I'm simply too old and (culturally) too far away  :lol
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 04:57:09 PM »
I always thought one of them looks like an adult... errr... entertainment device.

Offline expat

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 02:14:08 AM »
Dwayne Dibbley????????
goggles on ,chocks away, last one backs a homo  hooraaaaaaaaay!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 05:40:14 AM »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 09:24:58 AM »
Yeah... the show sucks.  The wife always claimed it was a necessary evil because it entertained the kids while she could get things done.  When I'm on Daddysitter duty though, I find the kids to be equally entertained by the Military channel, golf, baseball, football, etc.   :rock   :pray

I'm now convinced that my kids could care less and it's my wife who likes the show.   :uhoh
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 03:41:41 PM »
My granddaughter didn't even like it.  I thought it was made by stoners for people babysitting their kids while doing acid.

Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 05:08:48 PM »
Epic...
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline expat

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 10:09:38 AM »
U hear about the two Indian coke heads?
They snorted curry powder by mistake .Both  are in hospital ,one  is in a korma the other has a dodgy tikka........
goggles on ,chocks away, last one backs a homo  hooraaaaaaaaay!

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 09:37:52 PM »
 :huh
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 09:45:44 PM »
It is subtle racism with absolutely no academic value. There is research that clearly demonstrates certain activities lower brain waves and lesson neuron connectivity. I would fully expect that to be the case here.

boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 02:35:07 AM »
Your kids would enjoy it more if they are high.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2013, 02:58:15 AM »
I find the kids to be equally entertained by the Military channel, golf, baseball, football, etc.

Motorcycle racing works pretty good too but my youngins love that crap. We adults here hate Yo Gabba Gabba and if I'm actually going to sit and watch TV with them try to find something interesting to me too. I'm enjoying the Star Wars cartoons and the 2 and 3 y/o are glued to the TV and silent when they are on.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline TopGear

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2013, 12:50:32 AM »
The cartoons I can't stand and won't let my kids watch if I'm within ear shot are Dora and all he similar shows.  The voices drive me nuts, and the characters seem like they ARE YELLING ALL THE TIME!   I do let them watch the older cartoons. I still sit down amd watch wile coyote try to get the road runner if it happens to be on when I'm with them.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2013, 10:37:16 AM »
Motorcycle racing works pretty good too but my youngins love that crap. We adults here hate Yo Gabba Gabba and if I'm actually going to sit and watch TV with them try to find something interesting to me too. I'm enjoying the Star Wars cartoons and the 2 and 3 y/o are glued to the TV and silent when they are on.

I'm glad there is international hatred for this show.   :rofl
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-