Author Topic: Stinkin' shade accounts!!!  (Read 5061 times)

Offline Ninthmessiah

• Copper Member
Re: Stinkin' shade accounts!!!
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2013, 09:17:18 AM »
Was that a death threat I saw?  If so, hope HTC takes some sort of punitive action.  Gotta have rules.

Having said that, thank you baby Jesus and OldNo7 for this wonderful thread.

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2013, 01:29:54 AM »
y'all are sad people...
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline hawkeyeluke13

• Zinc Member

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2013, 07:19:27 AM »
About 2 months ago the Des Moines Register ran a story showing every school in the state and telling if it had any type of security. It turned into a national media event as it was a pretty stupid thing to do. The next day after the story ran a buddy of mine came to my house to shoot the breeze. While we we sitting there the TV was tuned to CNN and they were blasting the Des Moines Register for running such a stupid and potentially dangerous story, Brian (my friend) hadn't heard about it yet so we were discussing it, saying how unsecure our schools are. I for one have walked right into my children's schools and not once have I ever encountered a locked door much less a security guard or cop. Brian's experience with going to the schools were the same as mine, for sometimes he has to pick up one of his grandchildren that attends.

Anyway, the next day or two he goes to the doctor and is discussing this subject with her. During the conversation Brian makes the mistake of saying, "if I wanted to I could just walk right into one of our schools and just start shooting, because our schools have no security whatsoever". This turned out to be a mistake that ended up costing Brian his life. He doctor reported what he had said to the school officials and they in turn notified the local police which promptly went to Brian's home and arrested him in front of his wife, children and grandchildren.....charging him with making terroristic threats.

Brian spent the next couple of weeks in jail being told he could possibly never seen daylight again. A news crew from Des Moines came down and interviewed him and we in the community that knew him lobbied on his behalf, until finally the judge deemed him not a threat to himself or the community. Two days after he was released from county jail his wife found his lifeless body on their dining room floor....dead from a massive heart attack. I think the severe stress of the whole ordeal was too much for him to take. Brian was only 51.

He was a good dude and never owned a firearm his entire life.
Lighten up Francis

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2013, 11:27:07 AM »
Many prayers to his family :pray
 :salute

That is rather outrageous.
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2013, 11:29:08 AM »
About 2 months ago the Des Moines Register ran a story showing every school in the state and telling if it had any type of security. It turned into a national media event as it was a pretty stupid thing to do. The next day after the story ran a buddy of mine came to my house to shoot the breeze. While we we sitting there the TV was tuned to CNN and they were blasting the Des Moines Register for running such a stupid and potentially dangerous story, Brian (my friend) hadn't heard about it yet so we were discussing it, saying how unsecure our schools are. I for one have walked right into my children's schools and not once have I ever encountered a locked door much less a security guard or cop. Brian's experience with going to the schools were the same as mine, for sometimes he has to pick up one of his grandchildren that attends.

Anyway, the next day or two he goes to the doctor and is discussing this subject with her. During the conversation Brian makes the mistake of saying, "if I wanted to I could just walk right into one of our schools and just start shooting, because our schools have no security whatsoever". This turned out to be a mistake that ended up costing Brian his life. He doctor reported what he had said to the school officials and they in turn notified the local police which promptly went to Brian's home and arrested him in front of his wife, children and grandchildren.....charging him with making terroristic threats.

Brian spent the next couple of weeks in jail being told he could possibly never seen daylight again. A news crew from Des Moines came down and interviewed him and we in the community that knew him lobbied on his behalf, until finally the judge deemed him not a threat to himself or the community. Two days after he was released from county jail his wife found his lifeless body on their dining room floor....dead from a massive heart attack. I think the severe stress of the whole ordeal was too much for him to take. Brian was only 51.

:cry :cry
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2013, 11:43:49 AM »
The last time I saw a pm rant like this it was against me and it was from a strange felka called vDallas.. is this Dalla's new handle???

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2013, 01:06:43 PM »

:frown:  Sad story. All my best to your buddies family.
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2013, 06:55:31 PM »
I've liked Aces High since I paid my first subscription month 10 or 11 years ago. I've watched the creeping PC social insanity during that time dancing around being held off by the 1st amendment and the lucrative nature of a free Internet.

For people to allow turning you in to the police when you are speaking an obvious analogy to highlight a serious problem using yourself as a fictitious actor. Means a large enough part of our society will punish you without qualms for anything they deem offensive to themselves if someone with the power to create the permissive environment is in charge. Now our personal physicians have become members of the Stasi informing on us to the police out of context, knowing exactly what the analogy means in your personal confidential conversation. You don't become a physician with a B average in school.

If uptown(Oldno7) had chosen to show the proper authorities the screen shots of the 357 threat to himself from ch200. How long would it have taken for those looking for cyber bullying, violent games, and Internet terrorist threats to be impacting our childish fun? Each incident like uptown related, the recent FaceBook user arrest, becomes precedence nails in a legal coffin until the time a different government group is voted in charge, with a different DOJ, who will rein this in.

Internet games are a magnet to the kinds of low impulse control fools who make the 357 terrorizing threats that justify the push to PC speech and conduct tyranny that's growing under todays government auspices. Feeding the troll in todays Orwellian Internet society may well be feeding the current government's campaign to control Internet speech. While setting precedence to codifying hate speech and terrorist speech as the "Yelling Fire" exception to the 1st amendment. This then will be blurred into political speech, then into personal blogging, to silence amateur investigative journalism which dominates the blog sphere. The idea to license journalists has already been thrown out for legislation along with numerous attempts to silence conservative and Christian Internet blogs, radio and online magazines as hate speech.

But, the old BS excuse is always handy. I was only having a little fun. And how do any of you not know if the fun is to help create a situation like this, so one player finally gets offended and goes to the authorities? This is 2013 not 1953, and being offended, and the guberment helping you get revenge is the ruling modality.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2013, 09:01:50 PM »

Wow that's a frustrating story, to feel so strongly about something just to have a message taken out of context and used against you. Sorry for the loss of your friend.
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline TEXAS20

• Copper Member
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2013, 12:12:48 PM »
Wasn't it F-18s? :devil

For the Marines  :P  :bolt:
The rules are simple:  Don't be a dick.

Offline EagleOne

• Zinc Member
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2013, 12:11:38 PM »
Anyone else notice 824 rounds go missing after the second picture?   You're not pulling a "Fester", are you?  :D  :neener:
  somebody spray much?

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: July 15, 2013, 12:29:16 PM »
The 357 talk is pure crap and rage not a serious threat and we shouldn't be so dang politically correct to crap our pants over it. Kittel comes across as an idiot, case closed. We all have moments we 'chat' things that aren't in the best taste (ok, maybe not everyone) though we need to be adult enough to make a distinction between rage/no threat and a serious threat. There is nothing here.

boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton