Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
Re: Adios
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2013, 07:43:18 PM »
I like the composition of the 2nd shot.   :D

ack-ack

Bet you would like to rope that huh Akak hehe ..  :D
You break 'em, I fix 'em.
RAAF Retired Aircraft Maintenance Technician, General Dynamics F111, Lockheed P3C, Douglas A20G & DB7

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2013, 10:17:21 PM »
Cripes mate get over it .. we were winging.  I never shot you, yet you have this almighty grudge lol.  I am sure as hell you would have done exactly the same.  I was helping my wingman, so sorry.  I repent, I am such a bad virtual pilot.  I will surely come down and play the spit 16 game next time so you surely get a kill.  Then I can up and up and up again in a fat heavy slow 38 and fly in front of your spit.. is that what you want?

I suggest two things to you sir, do not get caught low at an enemy base and most importantly don't fret over something so trivial. This is the last I will comment on this subject.

Aren't you in The Few .. I thought they were good players and when shot down didn't whine for months about it .. The ironic thing is I never shot you down, so why attack me !!
When your buddy Wrath called to ask if that was me over that base I honestly thought we could have some 1 v 1's after being doubled teamed the first time that's why I told him what alt I was at so we could have some fun. I saw you guys coming around still with alt and still double teaming. It's not just you it's your buddy as well, I used to think he was a good guy and I had never met you until then, now it's just others in the category of it's all about the kill.
I have never been worried about being killed in any game, it doesn't hurt, I just like to have fun fights but if you two are so worried about the kill tally carry on.

Offline Fish42

• AvA Staff Member
  • Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2013, 11:15:05 PM »
There is a simple solution to that xbrit. Shoot them both down. :old:

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2013, 12:10:25 AM »
When your buddy Wrath called to ask if that was me over that base I honestly thought we could have some 1 v 1's after being doubled teamed the first time that's why I told him what alt I was at so we could have some fun. I saw you guys coming around still with alt and still double teaming. It's not just you it's your buddy as well, I used to think he was a good guy and I had never met you until then, now it's just others in the category of it's all about the kill.
I have never been worried about being killed in any game, it doesn't hurt, I just like to have fun fights but if you two are so worried about the kill tally carry on.

Were you not in a Temp before the Spixteen?  I can't remember as this was what 4 or 5 months ago now!!   If this is the case why are you complaining about not getting a fair fight against a 38?  A well flown uber16 will out class a 38 any day of the week.  You wanted us to fight your fight so we made sure you fought ours :)

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I have been ganged or double teamed and you know what .. its my fault that I let myself get into that situation.  Please move on :)

I did not know that you and Wrath knew each other so I cannot comment on his behalf about knowing you wanted a 1v1, I certainly never heard him mention it to me.

Sounds like you are assuming he knew you wanted a 1v1 when maybe he had no idea and for this simple mistake on your behalf, I am the one getting smoked for it when I never fired a single shot !!

<S>

I can't believe I am arguing about this .. where is the BBS squelch button .. ?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:22:33 AM by NikonGuy »
RAAF Retired Aircraft Maintenance Technician, General Dynamics F111, Lockheed P3C, Douglas A20G & DB7

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2013, 12:20:03 AM »

I thought you used it
Cya guys .. I am off .. have deleted my account.

<S>

Hate to see ya go but, it is what it is.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2013, 01:00:37 AM »
Were you not in a Temp before the Spixteen?  I can't remember as this was what 4 or 5 months ago now!!   If this is the case why are you complaining about not getting a fair fight against a 38?  A well flown uber16 will out class a 38 any day of the week.  You wanted us to fight your fight so we made sure you fought ours :)

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I have been ganged or double teamed and you know what .. its my fault that I let myself get into that situation.  Please move on :)

I did not know that you and Wrath knew each other so I cannot comment on his behalf about knowing you wanted a 1v1, I certainly never heard him mention it to me.

Sounds like you are assuming he knew you wanted a 1v1 when maybe he had no idea and for this simple mistake on your behalf, I am the one getting smoked for it when I never fired a single shot !!

<S>

Nope not in a Temp, can you tell that about the spit and 38 to Twinboom sometime I'm sure he'll get a laugh out of it.
OK had enough maybe that is just how the game is going.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 01:02:09 AM by xbrit »

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2013, 01:24:32 AM »
I remember the first real fights I encountered you NikonGuy, flying your alias nickname that made me aware this was not some noob 2weeker. I am not sure how long ago this is now, a couple of weeks ago maybe? I believe we were fighting over tank town and my base as Rook was to the NW. The fights were mostly just outside our base, and I remember the sun was irritating this particular day..

Anyway, we had some really good fights that day/night. And I was flying a variety of 109's and other planes at those sorties.
You killed me several times over and over, I killed you a couple of times. But the one fight I remember the best is when I let you live after I had smoked your plane and I believe made some good damage. I noticed the fight was over for your part, as you went low past our base and started heading home barely over the weeds. I had gun solution on you for a little while, just to see if you would try to reverse me once more. You did not, so I figured I could just let you live to make it back home in your one engine P38. I broke off and climbed back into the sun.
4-5mins later I saw you landed 4 kills, so atleast I know you made it home safe.  :aok    :salute
TheStig

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2013, 06:02:10 AM »
I remember the first real fights I encountered you NikonGuy, flying your alias nickname that made me aware this was not some noob 2weeker. I am not sure how long ago this is now, a couple of weeks ago maybe? I believe we were fighting over tank town and my base as Rook was to the NW. The fights were mostly just outside our base, and I remember the sun was irritating this particular day..

Anyway, we had some really good fights that day/night. And I was flying a variety of 109's and other planes at those sorties.
You killed me several times over and over, I killed you a couple of times. But the one fight I remember the best is when I let you live after I had smoked your plane and I believe made some good damage. I noticed the fight was over for your part, as you went low past our base and started heading home barely over the weeds. I had gun solution on you for a little while, just to see if you would try to reverse me once more. You did not, so I figured I could just let you live to make it back home in your one engine P38. I broke off and climbed back into the sun.
4-5mins later I saw you landed 4 kills, so atleast I know you made it home safe.  :aok    :salute

Haha was that you ..

:salute

I thought you may not have seen me under your nose.

So let me say good on you sir .. a true gentlemen and yes I do same on occasion and I wish there were more like yourself.  Score means nothing to me or else I would be flying a pony and picking then running for my life at 400mph.  I like to get in there with something that is a challenge to fight in .. the 38 is a good fit for me. 

You win some, you lose some and in the process have some fun and more often than not make a good friend.  But AH is full of all sorts, some like the score, some like the fight, some like to teach what they know. Everyone to their own :)

I have a new philosophy in that if I am getting ganged on the deck by three or even ten cons, its no ones fault but mine.  I put me there .. no one else did, so therefore I do not have the right to whine or bleet on 200 or the forums about it.  Yes it can be frustrating and tempers flare but at the end of the day its a game and the most it means to me is the friends I have made and the new friends that will come along.  We are all the same and may I say in the last week with a new identity, I have gone out of my way to go and fly other countries with people I have had issues with in the past and you realise when you are in the fight that they are just like me and will chk my 6 and help me get out of there.  This whole Nits are idiots or Rooks are this and that is ridiculous. 

There is a good group of people here and I salute you all  :salute

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2013, 06:40:30 AM »
Haha was that you ..

:salute

I thought you may not have seen me under your nose.

So let me say good on you sir .. a true gentlemen and yes I do same on occasion and I wish there were more like yourself.  Score means nothing to me or else I would be flying a pony and picking then running for my life at 400mph.  I like to get in there with something that is a challenge to fight in .. the 38 is a good fit for me. 

You win some, you lose some and in the process have some fun and more often than not make a good friend.  But AH is full of all sorts, some like the score, some like the fight, some like to teach what they know. Everyone to their own :)

I have a new philosophy in that if I am getting ganged on the deck by three or even ten cons, its no ones fault but mine.  I put me there .. no one else did, so therefore I do not have the right to whine or bleet on 200 or the forums about it.  Yes it can be frustrating and tempers flare but at the end of the day its a game and the most it means to me is the friends I have made and the new friends that will come along.  We are all the same and may I say in the last week with a new identity, I have gone out of my way to go and fly other countries with people I have had issues with in the past and you realise when you are in the fight that they are just like me and will chk my 6 and help me get out of there.  This whole Nits are idiots or Rooks are this and that is ridiculous. 

There is a good group of people here and I salute you all  :salute

Oh I was watching you for quite a while Sir, you were so low your icon was barely visible but last glance I took in your direction after I had climbed up you went out of icon range.

And I have to say I share your philosophy about how getting in trouble is no other to blame but myself. So I really don't expect anyone to jump in to give me help when I get tumbled up in a 4v1 on the deck. Why should anyone do suicide over my stupidity?
Yes it can get frustrating if it happens over and over again, but as you say it's just a game and I'll live to do another fight.. Besides, I logged into it by my own free will and I know the rules so if I could not handle it I would be better off not playing at all.

I have not logged in myself after that incident you was pm'ing me about, it kinda took the fun part away some for me. So I am having a little break from it all right now, but I will be back when the abstinence gets unbearable.  :D

Big <Salute> to you NikonGuy  :salute

Essay73
TheStig

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2013, 10:40:42 AM »
Oh I was watching you for quite a while Sir, you were so low your icon was barely visible but last glance I took in your direction after I had climbed up you went out of icon range.

And I have to say I share your philosophy about how getting in trouble is no other to blame but myself. So I really don't expect anyone to jump in to give me help when I get tumbled up in a 4v1 on the deck. Why should anyone do suicide over my stupidity?
Yes it can get frustrating if it happens over and over again, but as you say it's just a game and I'll live to do another fight.. Besides, I logged into it by my own free will and I know the rules so if I could not handle it I would be better off not playing at all.

I have not logged in myself after that incident you was pm'ing me about, it kinda took the fun part away some for me. So I am having a little break from it all right now, but I will be back when the abstinence gets unbearable.  :D

Big <Salute> to you NikonGuy  :salute

Essay73

Ahh yeah that was nasty huh .. not good getting told to F Off by your own country friends lol ..

<S>

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2013, 11:10:45 AM »
Nope not in a Temp, can you tell that about the spit and 38 to Twinboom sometime I'm sure he'll get a laugh out of it.
OK had enough maybe that is just how the game is going.

I can kill most things in a 38 but a well flown Spit16 for me at this time is extremely difficult to beat. 

I will 1v1 you anytime Sir .. look forward to it :)

No hard feelings I hope... certainly none from my end <S>
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 11:12:24 AM by NikonGuy »