Author Topic: Yuck!  (Read 2375 times)

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
Yuck!
« on: January 04, 2002, 06:25:00 PM »
Just flew in MA for the first time in about a week. I must say that after flying in the CT for a few days the MA umm....well....it sucked. Keep up the good work CT crew.

Offline brady

• Platinum Member
      • http://personal.jax.bellsouth.net/jax/t/y/tyr88/JG2main.html
Yuck!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2002, 07:00:00 PM »
Yup....What he said.

Offline K West

• Silver Member
Yuck!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2002, 11:04:00 PM »
I flew for a bit to practice for tonights TOD, the LA5 is not in the CT yet, and those were my thoughts also. The pathetic radio chatter on channel 01 especially. Thought I was having a nightmare and was flying in some RR area, in a place far away ...

Westy

Offline Tuck

• Copper Member
      • http://hometown.aol.com/tuck0006/
Yuck!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2002, 12:08:00 AM »
hopefully, with the problems people were having with connecting to ma tonight...and as a result they flew in the ct...people will see what they've been missing, and will start playing in the ct more often.    :)

i personally don't give a rat's prettythang for the ma anymore.  nope, you'll find me in the ct.    :D

The Tuckster

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."
Col. Chuck Yeager, USAAF

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
Yuck!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2002, 10:02:00 AM »
wow...nothing 'elite' about you guys and...   Don't worry about all the riff raff coming over from the MA because of arena shut down tho...  your numbers will be back in the one to 3 dozen range soon enough.
lazs

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
Yuck!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2002, 03:00:00 PM »
Run along lazs, nothing here that would interest you.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Yuck!
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2002, 03:26:00 PM »
Hey...we should move the fields closer together in the CT so it attracts more furballers...because thats the most fun way to fly AH. K/T is everything.

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Yuck!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2002, 03:42:00 PM »
lol raubvogel

i bet if we close our eyes and stop thinking about him then laz1 would disappear
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline K West

• Silver Member
Yuck!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2002, 07:44:00 AM »
I don't see anything "elite" about expressing my intense dislike for the zipper heads spewing "macros" (ask some of these new AW's who brought that bit of "culture" what  that is all about) on channel 01 or some of the imbicilic name calling going on in the MA these days.

AH has always had the name calling, swearing and other baloney. Especially since we have a free two week trial. However since the <cough> influx it's gotten exponentially worse in there. The "chatter" resembles an AW "rr" arena more than anything else I've ever seen outside of one.

Westy

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
Yuck!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2002, 08:15:00 AM »
ok, I'll let u guys get back to your daisy chain.
lazs

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Yuck!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2002, 08:24:00 AM »
Originally posted by O'Westy:
I flew for a bit to practice for tonights TOD, the LA5 is not in the CT yet, and those were my thoughts also. The pathetic radio chatter on channel 01 especially. Thought I was having a nightmare and was flying in some RR area, in a place far away ...

Westy

I bet these were homegrown AH tards; all them ARRR ARRR dweebs are still tooling around the MA riding the learning curve.

;)
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline K West

• Silver Member
Yuck!
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2002, 08:41:00 AM »
I was talking *about* the MA moke.

:)

Westy

Offline Manxer

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.4wing.obviousonline.com
Yuck!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2002, 01:06:00 PM »
Wow Westy. Were you beaten up by an Airwarrior player in highschool that left you emotionally scarred? Best see a psychiatrist before you take your frustrations out on your kids.

Honest man...we're not that bad.

Offline K West

• Silver Member
Yuck!
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2002, 01:57:00 PM »
Wow. Somehow my opinion about how much of the online spewage in the AH MA radio buffer resembles what I'd seen over three years ago in AW's RR arenas makes me a beaten, psycologically disturbed potential child abuser?

Hell. Thanks for basically proving my point Manxer   :)  

If I offended you with that broad brush I used, well___,  good. You'd prefer to associate yourself with those jeuvinile imbiciles who constantly vomit online text with the swearing, talking about other players mothers or ramble on about the size of thier thumbmanlyhood? (The worst are those moronic-ebonic talking, macro heaving tards.) Well that's fine by me then. If I offended you then my day just got better.

Westy

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: O'Westy ]

Offline Manxer

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.4wing.obviousonline.com
Yuck!
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2002, 02:51:00 PM »
You'd have to do more to offend me Westy. I think your overgeneralizations are sad is all. Not everyone who recently came over from AW are the types that you make them out to be. I've tried hard in the past month and a half to adapt to this game. I've made a lot of friends within the old AH community, and am glad that most of them don't think the way that you do. It's your right to assume anything you like, no matter if it's right or wrong. I however have the right to think you're an idiot for doing that. Feel free to continue on with spouting your usual garbage that I read on the forums though. It's entertaining if nothing (sometimes closer to nothing though). There are a few "bad" apples from the AW crowd here. Don't paint us all with the same brush, or you'll likely get it thrown back into your face. This game isn't that difficult to become good at, and a lot of people you're whining about will soon be far better than you are. I'd even go to suggest that some have already become that. Like it, don't like it...it's up to you. It would just be nice to let the AW/AH rivalry go for a while, but individuals like yourself seem to keep bringing it up in the MA (with certain members of that other community). Don't feel bad though, I slam certain AW indviduals in the same manner I'm slamming you when they come in wanting to change everything (see my reply on the RR arena implementation). It's just a stupid argument that makes you come across on the forums as a troll.

Have a nice day, and I look forward to your next witty retort.