Author Topic: Please help me with this  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
Re: Please help me with this
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 11:50:11 AM »
Be thankful you don't fly Bish. Tosh is much nastier to his own brethren  :devil

Didn't see anything in your film referencing Tosh.
ohh you dont understand  thats why he does it i used to be bishop thats why he is pulling this crap with me i used to be bishop he watches the fourms or at least that what i figure from the earful i got with posting that other thread
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2013, 11:53:29 AM »
Are you kidding me? This is the perfect time for some comedy gold! Play along with that twit and have some fun. If you let guys like him get to you, you're going to have a rough life dude. Put ur devil face on and get in there and give back some of the crap ur getting!  :rock

Tell him to PM OldNo7 next time he bothers you. I live for clowns like him  :devil By the time I get done with him he'll be so mad his head will explode. I have 2 mouthy teenage boys......I got this.  :ahand

Kids dont fall far from the tree?  :rofl
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2013, 11:54:01 AM »
Find him, and own him with an insuperier aircraft :t
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2013, 11:55:16 AM »
I would never apologize to or ask forgiveness from someone who is being a jerk to me.  People should not reward bad behavior.

Dead on Brooke    :aok
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2013, 11:57:54 AM »

Kids dont fall far from the tree?  :rofl
:rofl seems that way I reckon  :lol :aok
Lighten up Francis

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2013, 11:59:00 AM »
i know i squelch him but every time he gets the chance he this i dont want to keep having to squelch him yesterday it got to the point where i was crying which is something i rarely do people like that normally dont bother me but he has been going out of his way to do this to me

I have only one advice to give you: The day you start feeling sad or even cry for a game, it's time to take a break. Games are about fun and if it stops being fun and you stick to it then it has become an addiction.

Having said that if this certain user is your only problem, contact HTC directly even without films. They most likely will want to help you.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2013, 12:01:28 PM »
There are many ways to deal with bad behavior.

One is to engage in some verbal jousting and -- without being a jerk yourself -- give some back.  This can be great fun depending on your personality type and debating skills.  :D  This route definitely isn't for everyone, though, as for a lot of people it will just devolve into unpleasantness for them.

A second is to ignore it and work on it not bothering you.  The world has plenty of jerks.  In fact, the world has plenty of people who, if they had the chance, would like to kill you.  Not getting upset about what they have to say or how they feel about you is a good skill for life in general.

A third is to report it to HTC.  Film it and e-mail the film to support at hitechcreations.com

To do that, open up your e-mail program, and there should be a button or menu item somewhere for selecting attachments.

Tracerfi, going the e-mail route is good -- also working on the aspect of ignoring and not letting it bother you will help.

Best of luck, and you have our support!  :aok

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2013, 12:02:39 PM »
Be thankful you don't fly Bish. Tosh is much nastier to his own brethren  :devil

Didn't see anything in your film referencing Tosh.
The other day his troops got kill when he ran them on vbase
melt down for the books.......

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2013, 12:03:29 PM »
Also, you can click on someone's name in the roster and select "report".  I'm not sure what that does, but that might be a good thing to try as well.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2013, 12:05:32 PM »
Tell him to PM OldNo7 next time he bothers you. I live for clowns like him  :devil By the time I get done with him he'll be so mad his head will explode. I have 2 mouthy teenage boys......I got this.  :ahand

:aok

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2013, 12:07:29 PM »
Kid.

Don't cry. Don't get mad. It's just a game. The real world will suck for you, but no need to have it suck now. You got some growin' up to do, but you might as well enjoy the game while you can. Don't get frustrated. When you start feelin' that, take a break. Go eat some cereal, talk a walk, do some pushups, play with your dog. All in all, no matter what any of these chumps tell you, it's just a game, and it's just one dickhead. Don't let it get to you, just laugh at the fact that they are pathetic, reply with a "k.", and give 'em ye olde squelch.
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2013, 12:14:08 PM »
I would never apologize to or ask forgiveness from someone who is being a jerk to me.  People should not reward bad behavior.

I consider it a gift to another player.  It costs me nothing but a bit of time.  I always think that maybe he has some RL problems that frustrate him and carry on to the game.  I am looking to take a negative and make a positive out of it.  You can choose to kick a guy when he's down or extend your hand and help him up.  It's called humanity.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2013, 12:20:11 PM »
Locked for violation of forum posting rule #8.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com