Author Topic: Your personal "Funniest Moments" in AH  (Read 5880 times)

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
Re: Your personal "Funniest Moments" in AH
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2013, 01:45:42 PM »
 :huh :huh :huh :huh Anytime I hear " Hey you guysssssssssssssssssssss"! :banana: :banana: Its gunna be fun!  :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2013, 02:06:38 PM »
Frame starts, the squadron of 11 strong is packed at the start of the runway when one releases a rocket... sending the entire squadron, including himself back to the tower.  :rolleyes:
Since this was less than 60 seconds into the frame we use the confusion to illegally respawn as if nothing happened. Then we vveerryy carefully take off and start dropping the bombs and rockets - not checking below... Half the squadron is hit by falling bombs and blasts under them and are back again in the tower.  :bhead
OK, third time charm - we quietly spawn & roll again just before the bases are closed.

Not once but twice.  That's some awesomesauce gameplay right there.  WTG!
Wag more, bark less.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2013, 02:10:34 PM »
Flew the whole squad of Pigs into a dead end canyon heavy.  10+ Ponies slid to a stop on steep hillside at end of canyon.  Waits for film... :bolt:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2013, 02:46:40 PM »
I don't know if this was the funniest, but it was a funny one:

Title: CHECK IT! AFK YAK!

I was recently flying with a squaddie (who shall remain nameless to protect the “innocent”) who I wing with often.  We generally take turns bouncing cons so that we both land kills, but lately it seemed like every time it was his turn, it was some guy who was AFK.  Since we have a healthy competition on getting kills, I had been giving him some grief about all the recent AFK kills.

Then we come across this enemy Yak.  My wingie has the lead and it’s his turn to go in on the Yak.  I watch him dive in, as I follow through in case he misses.  Sure enough, the Yak doesn't move and I realize he is AFK.  "You bastard, you're gonna get another AFK kill!" I say as I watch him close, fire and see the explosion.  But much to my surprise, there is still a red Yak icon there and my wingman is gone.

He collided with the AFK Yak, and exploded, while the Yak kept flying undamaged.  I took the Yak’s wing off just before going into auto-climb to save the film.

The best part is we had two of our newest squaddies with us, who also happen to be getting trained on the Corsair -- by this particular pilot. (In his defense it was late and several beverages had been consumed.)  We all laughed our bellybuttons off and none of us missed an opportunity to rib him mercilessly the rest of the night.  Every time he got a kill we’d say something like “Good thing he wasn’t AFK!” or we’d give him a “Check Six” and then say “Check the AFK Yak!”  He was a good sport about it and laughed as well, but it did make for a fun night with the squad.

<S>
Ryno
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 02:48:53 PM by Kingpin »
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline Bellator

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2013, 01:10:34 PM »
The most wonderful Salute I’ve ever received.

<S> Bellator

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2013, 01:52:23 PM »
The most wonderful Salute I’ve ever received.
(Image removed from quote.)

<S> Bellator
: sore loser  :rofl

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2013, 01:53:56 PM »
Poppy a old squaddie of mine was fighting this guy forever on trinity map. The other squad members that were on at the time were way away from his engagement and was listening to him on ts say damn i just cant get this guy. they both ended up high in the mountens ditched next to each other. poppy bails out and shots the guy with his 45

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2013, 08:26:15 PM »
The funniest must be Betty's first bombing mission.
http://www.56fg.net/members/yucca/upload/films/betty1.wmv

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2013, 11:21:01 PM »
I once collided with an AFKer while I was AFK.

Twas definitely a funny conversation afterwards.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2013, 12:40:26 PM »
Just had one...
Aborting my strat run and flying my formation of B-29s right into an enemy strat mission of 4x3 Lancasters... ShipO'TheLine style... Great fun for -167 perks  :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Stirling

• Zinc Member
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2013, 06:44:08 AM »
Some of my recent FUN moments have been in the DA canyons while fighting deadstik. I think it is the most fun I have had in AH. Deadstik's commentary while fighting is a riot.  :airplane:  :joystick:  :ahand  :bhead     :rofl

:salute Deadstik   :cheers:

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2013, 06:57:04 AM »
Getting google so drunk one night we decided to up 262s, we were cracking jokes left and right and one point google crashed his 262 taking off from laughing. Moments later I had to wizz and set my 262 into auto climb and when i came back I seen a giant mountain in my way...

Anyone have the youtube video of vDAllas ranting about having his NOE busted? that was classic.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 08:58:46 AM by Butcher »
JG 52

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2013, 09:34:28 AM »
my funniest moment was getting a cheat Vox rant because 3 brews a yak and a spit...got there arses handed to them by my little ol KI :rofl :rofl :rofl

but then Redbulls flying with no elevates in FSO was quite funny also :rofl :rofl

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2013, 10:24:49 AM »
Spending 6 storch deaths to chute into the tower and lie down on radio table, walking over to rearm pad L shaped building to find good hiding place obscured from ack, going AFK for 2 hours to find the field is now enemy field, seeing enemy plane approaching rearm pad, warning pilot not to rearm on channel 200, getting "pfftt" in return, busting caps into the cockpit of the plane with the pistol until he blows up.

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2013, 11:19:26 AM »
While I had he name manawar, I had named a vs squad Jayros fan club.
3 seconds before I landed Kills, Jayros also landed.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 01:24:15 PM by Zacherof »
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle