Author Topic: Midway teaching ACM  (Read 8889 times)

Offline Fruda

• Silver Member
Re: Midway teaching ACM
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2013, 10:59:04 PM »
As you've repeatedly shown in game and in the forums, you are seriously lacking in both areas.

ack-ack

Can't expect much more than that from an ill-disciplined kid, reallly.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2013, 12:02:08 AM »
You people are soo damn gullible  :bhead

Why every time I log into the forums it's still the same 3 threads in different forms? Whether it's been a day since I've been on, a week, a month or 6 months the threads are as follows:

1.) Midway troll biting

2.) whine

3.) more midway troll biting

"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2013, 12:15:47 AM »
Midway is better than almost every person talking crap in this thread. Fact.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2013, 12:31:35 AM »
Midway is better than almost every person talking crap in this thread. Fact.

I m guessing you went to the DA with him?  Its not about being good Sun.  He is actually not bad at all.   JhonyRa was getting good too lol. So what?  The only reason I posted the film was the comedy of one hour of chan 200 and then failing like that.  You cant expect to constantly annoy people and have them treat you with respect or not poke you back. Its all for fun anyway.

Also, he is always polite in his PMs. Dont fall for it. It is part of the act. As long as he enjoys the act, we can enjoy when he fails.  He  should be happy. He wanted attention and he got it.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2013, 12:36:51 AM »
I m guessing you went to the DA with him?  Its not about being good Sun.  He is actually not bad at all.   JhonyRa was getting good too lol. So what?  The only reason I posted the film was the comedy of one hour of chan 200 and then failing like that.  You cant expect to constantly annoy people and have them treat you with respect or not poke you back. Its all for fun anyway.

Also, he is always polite in his PMs. Dont fall for it. It is part of the act. As long as he enjoys the act, we can enjoy when he fails.  He  should be happy. He wanted attention and he got it.
It's about pissing the other guy off ultimately. He's a good troll, and honestly I respect what he brings to the game. It makes me giggle.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2013, 12:44:33 AM »
You people are soo damn gullible  :bhead

Why every time I log into the forums it's still the same 3 threads in different forms? Whether it's been a day since I've been on, a week, a month or 6 months the threads are as follows:

1.) Midway troll biting

2.) whine

3.) more midway troll biting

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2013, 12:44:41 AM »
You might want to call the Weather Channel before the fight to see if Hell had frozen over.

Sven and Olie went to hell.

The devil came by and Sven and Olie were wearing parkas amd laughing.  The devil asked "aren't you hot?"  They replied "No, we're from Minnesota.  It's cold there and this feels good."

The devil, wanting to make hell hell for Sven and Olie. turned down the temperature.  He returned several hours later to find the parkas off and Sven and Olie laughing.  He asked "aren't you cold?"  Sven and Olie replied "No, we're from Minnesota.  We're used to this."

Infuriated the devil turned the temperature all the way down, turning hell into a deep freeze.  He returned again several hours later to find Sven and Olie in their underwear dancing around.  He said "Now what?"  Sven and Olie replied "They always said the Vikings would win the Superbowl when hell froze over."

Skoal Vikings.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2013, 01:34:54 AM »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2013, 01:59:18 AM »
It's about pissing the other guy off ultimately. He's a good troll, and honestly I respect what he brings to the game. It makes me giggle.

is it?  In that case, no matter how much he may deny it, I bet you he may be a   little upset by now.  How did he like waiting for me in the DA? Lol. I think ill try the alt-f4 next see if he goes for that too.

He brings what exactly into the game?  A lot of text and another target. That is all.

Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2013, 02:53:44 AM »
Midway is better talking crap  than almost every person in this thread. Fact.
Fixed that for ya  ;)
Lighten up Francis

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2013, 07:24:30 AM »
is it?  In that case, no matter how much he may deny it, I bet you he may be a   little upset by now.  How did he like waiting for me in the DA? Lol. I think ill try the alt-f4 next see if he goes for that too.

He brings what exactly into the game?  A lot of text and another target. That is all.

:rolleyes:

:)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2013, 07:31:54 AM »
let's talk about thrila and his disgusting score tarding ways

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2013, 10:38:48 AM »
Fixed that for ya  ;)
Looks like suns hit a nerve with you on that one. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2013, 10:51:26 AM »
How does THIS POST get over a hundred replies.  So much better to read on these forums....

Ammo - out
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2013, 12:33:25 PM »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.