Author Topic: P-63 KingCobra......again  (Read 36823 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: P-63 KingCobra......again
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2013, 11:39:51 AM »
I not impressed with anything if it had turned out I couldn't find anything or if it came out different I would of posted it that way.

Have you ever been to Turkministan?

Is that where you received your formal education?

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2013, 11:43:38 AM »
Is that where you received your formal education?
You add nothing to the thread Arlo except stupidity. Why don't you run along  :D
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2013, 11:50:09 AM »
You add nothing to the thread Arlo except stupidity. Why don't you run along  :D

If you're unable to quantify what Turkministan (Turkmenistan) has to do with what you're going on about in this thread then your suggestion is ironically ill-advised. I've noticed you spin into crazy once you're fatigued and/or you let your feelings get hurt.  :aok

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2013, 11:52:39 AM »
If you're unable to quantify what Turkministan (Turkmenistan) has to do with what you're going on about in this thread then your suggestion is ironically ill-advised. I've noticed you spin into crazy once you're fatigued and/or you let your feelings get hurt.  :aok
Have you ever been there? Yes or no will do its not a hard question
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2013, 12:04:24 PM »
Have you ever been there? Yes or no will do its not a hard question

Mnooooo. Have you ever been to Mount Rushmore in the Spring? How about Diego Garcia in the anything?

Now, your turn. Connect the dots why don'tcha?  :D

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2013, 12:10:34 PM »
Mnooooo. Have you ever been to Mount Rushmore in the Spring? How about Diego Garcia in the anything?

Now, your turn. Connect the dots why don'tcha?  :D

See what I mean you add nada.. You can't even answer a simple question... you might get knocked off that shinny internet horse you ride  ;)
:rofl

I've have noticed that you have a stiffie <Stalker Style> for me that's about it  :rofl  

But then again you would rather tear down something you don't agree with then actually try to disprove anything. It easier for you to toss around insults. You been doing this over 20years now ...aren't you getting tired of being the internet clown/wiseguy :aok

and once again what have you contributed to this thread .........except Dung you throw at every thread.

Please no wiki spam,

:cheers:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 12:14:02 PM by Megalodon »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2013, 12:14:06 PM »
See what I mean you add nada.. You can't even answer a simple question...

You may wanna re-examine both your claim and your own apparent inability.  :D

I've have noticed that you have a stiffie <Stalker Style> for me that's about it  :rofl 

But then again you would rather tear down something you don't agree with then actually try to disprove anything. It easier for you to toss around insults. You been doing this over 20years now ...aren't you getting tired of being the internet clown/wiseguy :aok

and once again what have you contributed to this thread .........except Dung you throw at every thread.

Please no wiki spam,

:cheers:

And there goes crazy, like I said.  :aok

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2013, 12:16:21 PM »
You may wanna re-examine both your claim and your own apparent inability.  :D

And there goes crazy, like I said.  :aok

zer0 :aok

P-63A-9
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 12:57:24 PM by Megalodon »

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2013, 01:17:19 PM »
You people are running an irrelevant argument. The P-63 is one of the last plane this game needs even if it is found to qualify HTC's requirements. Even when it is finally added, it is a perk material if there ever was one. In other words, a waste of HTC resources.

There is a long list of planes to be added that are much more historically significant, plug holes in the plane set, will not require a perk tag and prevent AH from turning into a "summer of 45" game. The wish is perfectly legit, but the chances of getting it are nil.
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2013, 01:35:49 PM »
zer0 :aok

P-63A-9
(Image removed from quote.)

ack-ack already posted a pic of the 63. What you're doing does not exemplify addition. It exemplifies redundancy. Step up to the plate you claim others are striking out at, sir.

Anytime at all.  :lol

While you're at it, try to explain what all that 'have you ever been to .... ' stuff was supposed to have accomplished.  ;)

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2013, 01:40:00 PM »
ack-ack already posted a pic of the 63. What you're doing does not exemplify addition. It exemplifies redundancy. Step up to the plate you claim others are striking out at, sir.

Anytime at all.  :lol

While you're at it, try to explain what all that 'have you ever been to .... ' stuff was supposed to have accomplished.  ;)

:aok

P-63C-5's

it is easy to tell the difference between the C-5 and A models as the tail is higher on the fusalage.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 01:47:24 PM by Megalodon »

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2013, 01:44:24 PM »
This is far from my argument... This is Karnaks argument. Karnak is the one that keeps saying the the Ta 152 was easy to add... My response to him is . If the ta152 was so easy to add the P-63 certainly would be just as easy to add.
We're not talking about stretching existing models or anything when we're talking about reusing art assets.  That sort of thing, if it is done at all, is pretty much the same as making a model from scratch.  The Ta152 reuses, without changes, some of the Fw190's 3D model.  Cockpit and tail for example.  The wings obviously had to be redone and I am not sure about the nose shape or the canopy shape.

In comparison, the P-63 is 100% new graphics.  None of the P-39's graphics, regardless of how similar they look, can be reused.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2013, 02:02:12 PM »
We're not talking about stretching existing models or anything when we're talking about reusing art assets.  That sort of thing, if it is done at all, is pretty much the same as making a model from scratch.  The Ta152 reuses, without changes, some of the Fw190's 3D model.  Cockpit and tail for example.  The wings obviously had to be redone and I am not sure about the nose shape or the canopy shape.

In comparison, the P-63 is 100% new graphics.  None of the P-39's graphics, regardless of how similar they look, can be reused.
I take it you aren't going to respond to the fact the Ta-152 is was taken directly from the A-3 airframe and modified?

I'm sure the P-63 could use "Some of the P-39-Q's 3D model it was taken directly from the P-39Q-30. The wings obviously had to be redone and I am not sure about the nose shape or the canopy shape".

:aok

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2013, 02:06:26 PM »
You people are running an irrelevant argument. The P-63 is one of the last plane this game needs even if it is found to qualify HTC's requirements. Even when it is finally added, it is a perk material if there ever was one. In other words, a waste of HTC resources.

There is a long list of planes to be added that are much more historically significant, plug holes in the plane set, will not require a perk tag and prevent AH from turning into a "summer of 45" game. The wish is perfectly legit, but the chances of getting it are nil.

I don't think anyone is suggesting the 63 is top of the list.  Vinkman is a fan.  I am too having grown up near an airport where a KingCobra was based.  First warbird I ever saw up close as well as in flight.

It is worthy of inclusion at some point.  It isn't one of those automatic no birds.

There are others I'd like to see sooner starting with the Beaufighter.  But I won't mind a KingCobra if it ever shows up.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2013, 02:48:55 PM »
P-63C-5's

it is easy to tell the difference between the C-5 and A models as the tail is higher on the fusalage.

(Image removed from quote.)

Have you ever been to Fiji?

Most of the pilots that participated in a dogfight with the 39 probably hadn't been either. Nor were they looking at still photos at the time comparing differences in the tail structure to see if they were 39s or 63s.  Things were likely fast moving and busy. ;)