Author Topic: Auto Resupply  (Read 395 times)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Auto Resupply
« on: August 19, 2013, 10:32:07 PM »
I have a few questions about the auto resupply of fields.  I looked through the game play help, but I didn't see anything about supply run times. :headscratch:

1) When a base is full up, how often do the trucks/barges run? (I have been told every 5 minutes.  Doesn't feel like it the few times I camped a supply road with a T-34. :noid  And I haven't done it in so long, I've forgotten the times.)

2) When a base is damaged, does the spawn of the trucks/barges increase in increments based on damage sustained to base?  If so, what are those increments from 100% to base full down?

2a) When full down, how often do the trucks/barges run?

3) Are trains affected in the same manner?

The information I gain here will be applied to a wish if there is something. :joystick:
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Re: Auto Resupply
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 11:00:06 PM »
I have a few questions about the auto resupply of fields.  I looked through the game play help, but I didn't see anything about supply run times. :headscratch:

1) When a base is full up, how often do the trucks/barges run? (I have been told every 5 minutes.  Doesn't feel like it the few times I camped a supply road with a T-34. :noid  And I haven't done it in so long, I've forgotten the times.)

Every 10 minutes

2) When a base is damaged, does the spawn of the trucks/barges increase in increments based on damage sustained to base?  If so, what are those increments from 100% to base full down?

No

2a) When full down, how often do the trucks/barges run?

Every 10 minutes

3) Are trains affected in the same manner?

Yes

The information I gain here will be applied to a wish if there is something. :joystick:
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 11:03:24 PM »
 :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead 10, yes ,no, and what are you wearing?  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 11:56:47 PM »
Ah.  Thank you BaldEagl.  I remember at one point being told that when a base is damaged or fully porked, that the supply runs would run more frequently.  But this was before the current strat system in place as well.  As I wasn't sure, I asked. :aok  This will also make the wish I had in mind more difficult to take hold though.  Had it been a setup to where the supply runs ran more often to a damaged base, then a more solid wish could've been made.  I will have to think some more before making the wish now. :headscratch:

Kev, ye have to buy me a dinner and movie first. :neener:
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 01:47:20 AM »
There was a bug where there were certain fields (primarily on Trinity) where the trucks would run every three minutes. That was fixed just before Trinity was removed from rotation.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.