Author Topic: FBCrabby & Zacherof.  (Read 11257 times)

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
Re: FBCrabby & Zacherof.
« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2013, 03:37:29 PM »
 :devil :devil :devil :devil Im Back!!!  :O :O :O :O Now who needs to be slapped?  :x :x :mad: :mad: :furious :furious :furious

:old: :old: :old: Lets just stop this thread!  :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #181 on: August 26, 2013, 03:48:00 PM »
Oh dear.  No one is condoning the incident.

Just stop.

I meant the killing of the B-29...

I'm trying to put myself in this situation and I'm thinking what I would say, hypothetically one of my squaddies says I'm leaving game want to kill all of my perkies?  I'm thinking what would I want to do that for, to gain perks I didn't earn, to increase my score...score of what, kills that I didn't earn.

No thanks.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #182 on: August 26, 2013, 04:36:52 PM »

I meant the killing of the B-29...

I'm trying to put myself in this situation and I'm thinking what I would say, hypothetically one of my squaddies says I'm leaving game want to kill all of my perkies?  I'm thinking what would I want to do that for, to gain perks I didn't earn, to increase my score...score of what, kills that I didn't earn.

No thanks.

Zero street cred!

out
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Berra85

• Copper Member
« Reply #183 on: August 27, 2013, 01:24:24 AM »
Wth rot?

Cj1122 was letting gruesome kill him in his b29 whilst flying a p39, cj1122 asked me to leave the 39 alone as he was 'trying' something, when I realised cl1122 was letting grusome kill him I tried to stop it by killing gruesome.  I would never condone it especially after zach and crabby have been dragged through the dirt in here :)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #184 on: August 27, 2013, 02:05:39 AM »
Wth rot?

Cj1122 was letting gruesome kill him in his b29 whilst flying a p39, cj1122 asked me to leave the 39 alone as he was 'trying' something, when I realised cl1122 was letting grusome kill him I tried to stop it by killing gruesome.  I would never condone it especially after zach and crabby have been dragged through the dirt in here :)

Oh, sorry I misread then. Apologies.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline TEXAS20

• Copper Member
« Reply #185 on: August 27, 2013, 10:26:47 AM »
Wth rot?

I was there and this is the truth.   nice kill Berra!  lol
The rules are simple:  Don't be a dick.

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2013, 11:29:00 AM »
:devil :devil :devil :devil Im Back!!!  :O :O :O :O Now who needs to be slapped?  :x :x :mad: :mad: :furious :furious :furious

:old: :old: :old: Lets just stop this thread!  :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead

This.  :aok

Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline John Galt

• Copper Member
« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2013, 12:58:46 PM »
Ok I say we give the op what he wants...Lets bury Zach and Crabby neck deep in the sand and stone them. Also the must wash his feet and beg for repentence, because he is all holy and follow the fake honor in this game( man I cant beleive I said that with a straight face)
VDub

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2013, 07:56:33 PM »
bury Zach and Crabby neck deep in the sand and stone them

Fakin sweet! Where do I sign up for this night.... Imma bring beer and a shovel  :x

No need for rocks... Imma use the back side of the shovel  :devil