Author Topic: Time for a change  (Read 3322 times)

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Time for a change
« on: August 21, 2013, 10:38:27 PM »
I've been sitting idle for the last week or so since the only thing that seems to be going on is bashing other people (actually I wasn't really interested in any of the threads).

For a change of pace, I'm starting this thread so that everyone can post something positive about someone they've flown against in game. If you have more than one then go for it, I'm not stopping you.

I'll start:

Ammo, before joining the 56th I would run into him from time to time. He would always put up a hell of a fight (most of the time I ended up loosing), and he was always a good sport about it win or loose.

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
Re: Time for a change
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 10:48:01 PM »
Had some fun fights with Barkhorn today, lots of fun and a new friend discovered.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 10:48:28 PM »
The old days when Hooter / Butcher / Wrongway / and myself would terrorize the spawn(s) at 135 on the now out of rotation Trinity...

When they wern't upping we always drank and told stories to pass the time that sometimes stretched into hours!  :cheers:

Good times...  :cheers:

I miss hooter  :cry
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 10:51:46 PM »
Was looking for a duel, and surfing asked if we could have a go. Round one was p51b vs my p47m.
After a good 4-5 minutes I eventually won. Then he brought out his fm2. Had a few goes at that with him winning.
These fights are where the pilots are closely matched with ACM knowledge and make the hour of fighting totally worth it.

Another is an encounter with tomg and a while later him and dodger.
Ended up loosing but I had a huge smile in my face.

And next month I might meet my ex XO
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:58:51 PM by Zacherof »
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 10:51:50 PM »
I'm usually fighting my own tendencies in the game and I really like me.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Bobcat81

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 11:02:31 PM »
Crabbyland is kewl :aok
Ive always had fun fighting 2cmex, Sawzaw, and a couple other bish that I cant think of right now. In the short time I was in JG5, getting my butt kicked Dueling Dolby, Zacherof and Bluberry was a blast. I highly enjoy dueling members of my current squad (Devil Dogs) as well. Winging up with Ickis has been the funnest lately. Also had some great duels with Impala today.
bewbs :O
-VIKING9- anti-horde
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - My Hero
Complacency is death.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 11:10:15 PM »
Crabbyland is kewl :aok
Ive always had fun fighting 2cmex, Sawzaw, and a couple other bish that I cant think of right now. In the short time I was in JG5, getting my butt kicked Dueling Dolby, Zacherof and Bluberry was a blast. I highly enjoy dueling members of my current squad (Devil Dogs) as well. Winging up with Ickis has been the funnest lately. Also had some great duels with Impala today.
bewbs :O

I usually have it open every other night bud, hit me up with a PM and we'll smack some AI around!   :cheers:
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 11:48:13 PM »
Ok I like this thread I'll play lol..little over three years ago..mm maybe four..when I first started ,the game made me a bish so ive always been a bish,I kept getting whooped in the DA.by a rook name shakey61.we would fight each other every night and got to know each other thru text and eventually exchanged phone numbers.well being a trucker I finally made a delivery close to where he lived and he brought his daughter and we met at a  restaurant and had a great time..to this day I consider him a friend..
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 12:49:21 AM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 01:21:32 AM »
And next month I might meet my ex XO

Lookin forward to it.  :cheers:

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 01:39:52 AM »
Who have I enjoyed playing against/1v1'ing the most?

JOACH1M, DrBone, Bruv119, DrSpek, Sonic23 were all my most enjoyable 1v1's. This doesn't exclude others in which I have had amazing 1v1's with, but these guys stand out in my mind as the toughest (In my mind best) fights every. single. time. we ever fought.

As for just plain FUN to be around/play with it's a long list but it includes (and is not limited to) Google, FBCrabby, 1sum41, Pacman, Sonic23, BamBam, Yoda, Changeup, ink, sc0tch, SkyRock, debrody, (really any of the muppets were a blast in FSO!), Fester, Latrobe, ALFAMEGA,

the list goes on and on but if I listed everyone I enjoyed playing with/being on and fighting with it would fill up the page :)
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 01:46:11 AM »
dragon tamer, you thread about ego was dumb.
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 01:46:50 AM »
Who have I enjoyed playing against/1v1'ing the most?

JOACH1M, DrBone, Bruv119, DrSpek, Sonic23 were all my most enjoyable 1v1's. This doesn't exclude others in which I have had amazing 1v1's with, but these guys stand out in my mind as the toughest (In my mind best) fights every. single. time. we ever fought.

As for just plain FUN to be around/play with it's a long list but it includes (and is not limited to) Google, FBCrabby, 1sum41, Pacman, Sonic23, BamBam, Yoda, Changeup, ink, sc0tch, SkyRock, debrody, (really any of the muppets were a blast in FSO!), Fester, Latrobe, ALFAMEGA,

the list goes on and on but if I listed everyone I enjoyed playing with/being on and fighting with it would fill up the page :)

Q_Q
XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 02:16:59 AM »
Q_Q
I told you I forgot people!! <3 ReVo! q.q
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2013, 02:40:51 AM »
I told you I forgot people!! <3 ReVo! q.q
jeez I guess all those late night fights were for naught :cry
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2013, 07:50:10 AM »
I pretty much like and have fun with everyone. Yeah, I tease on 200 on occasion ....but I'm never really serious about it.  I'm only really "mean" to Midway, which in my mind doesn't count....     :t

(Ok ok...it probably does....guess I'll bring it up during my next Confession.  "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned....")

There are a few fights which stand out...

Had some fun fights the other night in the DA with HellAugr, iKo and Tonka as well as a few impromptu 1v1s with Molsman.  Great group of guys... even iKo, dispite his being a Muppet!  :D

Also some fun stuff flying against 2cmex and Sawzaw in the MA two nights ago.  Was on the receiving end of their P51/Dora bounces which didn't end well for me.  So I flew over and waited for them at low alt about 5K away from their base to ensure a co-E fight. Managed to eek out a few kills on 2cmex before Saw got me.  T'was a blast!  :aok  :banana:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 07:51:49 AM by Fulcrum »
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)