Author Topic: P39Q for this Tour  (Read 4466 times)

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: P39Q for this Tour
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 08:08:33 AM »
I play extremely little lately but I like to take the big guns, 30 or 37mm. With those every kill feels like you've won lottery when you see that puff on the enemy :D
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 08:15:59 AM »
its not the only way to learn...but it is the best.

read or hear about it all you want, until you get out there and do it....nothing will sink in....muscle memory and all that jazz.

if this was the real world I would understand about being cautious......

seeings how its a game about combat I enjoy combat, with no care for my cartoon life.

flying to survive does one thing...... it makes you timid.

of course there are exceptions to every rule...Grizz flew to survive in the MA.......he and I butted heads over it....but he would go to DA and whoop some ass.

the self proclaimed masters of ACM....flying to survive.... like chalenge are a joke.

the less people are like  that in the MA the better the MA is...more fighters=more fights=more fun.

Give it a rest, why don't you?  Reminding us of your leet bravery every chance you get is really tiresome.  If you were as courageous as you claim, you wouldn't fly such an EZ-mode plane.  Go fly a P-39D into a horde - and on the deck - not dancing above the red guys.  Do that every sortie for a few tours and then you would at least be practicing what you preach.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2013, 08:38:32 AM »
Give it a rest, why don't you?  Reminding us of your leet bravery every chance you get is really tiresome.  If you were as courageous as you claim, you wouldn't fly such an EZ-mode plane.  Go fly a P-39D into a horde - and on the deck - not dancing above the red guys.  Do that every sortie for a few tours and then you would at least be practicing what you preach.

pfft...been there done that :rolleyes:

did I offend you .......................frigge n waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

if people actually fought in the MA....it would be a hell of a lot better....

and no I wont "give it a rest"  so put my bellybutton on ignore. :aok

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2013, 09:06:07 AM »
Same ole same ole..  Ink if someone doesn't fly like you why do you go out of your way to either insult them or act big and tough talking about how you fight all time with your planes?  Does it really bother you that guys want to save their E to use their advantage against yours?  Before you say it, I for one am not timid while I played the game. It was very boring to me. But when I see guys who fly like that I don't let it bother me.  They pay money just like you man.  It isn't lame if they use their planes advantage over you. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2013, 09:41:40 AM »
Same ole same ole..  Ink if someone doesn't fly like you why do you go out of your way to either insult them or act big and tough talking about how you fight all time with your planes?  Does it really bother you that guys want to save their E to use their advantage against yours?  Before you say it, I for one am not timid while I played the game. It was very boring to me. But when I see guys who fly like that I don't let it bother me.  They pay money just like you man.  It isn't lame if they use their planes advantage over you. 

well for instance Randy started this thread with my name...so I have full right to say whatever the hell I want.....even if he didn't this is a discussion board about a combat game...I very much enjoy combat ingame...when most don't partake in that combat but have to run away to keep their cartoon life alive.... I most certainly can speak my mind and will...its not my problem people get their panties all wadded up because the truth hurts.

and ya same ol same ol...I am what I am..... that will never change.....

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2013, 09:52:27 AM »
My boxers aren't in a wad.  You should accept that people will fly how they want too. No need to bash them for it. Just out fly them like I'm sure you do. 

The Few

-Spek

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2013, 09:57:29 AM »
My boxers aren't in a wad.  You should accept that people will fly how they want too. No need to bash them for it. Just out fly them like I'm sure you do. 

not saying Yours are..... :aok

sorry I will never accept that people "play" a combat game to avoid combat.....go friggen play off line if you don't want to get dirty.

and besides....I have had way to many people say thank you to me and ask me to help them learn how to fight....so no I will not rest my case, or give up trying to show people what the MA is really about.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2013, 10:02:02 AM »
No no. Keep fighting the way you do. Keep teaching people its a really good thing.  Learning all the ACM you possibly can is a great thing.  What I am saying is you constantly bashing people isn't going to help at all.

The Few

-Spek

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2013, 10:08:22 AM »
No no. Keep fighting the way you do. Keep teaching people its a really good thing.  Learning all the ACM you possibly can is a great thing.  What I am saying is you constantly bashing people isn't going to help at all.

I don't see it as bashing...I just don't...I see it as calling it the way it is.....I didn't "bash" Randy at all...the only ones I can say ....Ya I bash is chalenge flyinfin and krusty and they just straight up deserve it.

I am blunt and to the point I don't talk out the side of my mouth like some, I say what I feel and what I think.

we hijacked Randy's thread enough.... :salute

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2013, 10:13:09 AM »
I don't see it as bashing...I just don't...I see it as calling it the way it is.....I didn't "bash" Randy at all...the only ones I can say ....Ya I bash is chalenge flyinfin and krusty and they just straight up deserve it.

I am blunt and to the point I don't talk out the side of my mouth like some, I say what I feel and what I think.

we hijacked Randy's thread enough.... :salute

You don't bash anything Boy...... you get Bashed.

:rofl your a tard dropping my name all over ......must be envy.  :rofl

Back on my leg again ....I just cant wait to be on Fins leg again... I ride it good with all my friends.... back on Fins leg again....

Really got under your skin huh?  :rofl
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 10:21:40 AM by Megalodon »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2013, 10:15:40 AM »
sorry koolaid boy...I put you on ignore :aok

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2013, 10:16:46 AM »
sorry koolaid boy...I put you on ignore :aok

Put my name on ignore to Glory Hole  :aok
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2013, 10:27:15 AM »
Thanks for all the input. 

Krusty and Twinboom have it right.  The plane has a lot of good characteristics.  Lots of WEP. Can make a sharp reversal.  Dives really well.  Since it bleeds speed so quick you can get to the flaps at the top.  The rudder is really good.  The speed is good given time.

That canon though is tough to get the lead right as Krusty noted.  I am use to conserving ammo so the low number of rounds is workable but as y'all know, you got to make that shot count.

The biggest difference between the 38 and 39  outside of the obvious?  I live longer in the 39.  The 38 size just says shoot me first.  The 39 must be a hard target to hit.

I miss the 38 but the 39 needs it time.

:salute for trying 1 of the harder planes ....sure beats the crap out of flying easy mode planes like the Ki84, spit 16 etc

:cheers:

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2013, 10:29:48 AM »
Randy, youre a fricken masochist  :aok

Megafish, give it a rest, dude, some might confuse your head with your rear if youre beating your chest even more  :bolt:
AoM
City of ice

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2013, 10:36:15 AM »
Randy, youre a fricken masochist  :aok

Megafish, give it a rest, dude, some might confuse your head with your rear if youre beating your chest even more  :bolt:

Hey Go get your tweezers out and relieve your self ... I don't take crap from him or you either.  You didn't need to comment, couldn't resist?