Author Topic: here  (Read 1532 times)

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
Re: here
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2013, 02:15:53 AM »
It wasn't pointed at you, at any manner, but towards those stupid trolls are running amok in the MA, flying like a girl but beating their chest like a monkey. My squelch buffer is getting full.
I can barely find my "old" friends on - heck, I'm a newb - but playing with them is worthy, even though i piss myself off, im that lame haha.

Dear Icepac and co, i was trying to give you a fight, flying and turning the worst turning plane in the set, yet ya all keep beating your chest when you kill me, well done... well done, really, be really proud.
What ever.

There's one way to settle this, Debrody. You should ask IcePick to go to the DA and....oh wait....that's right...he won't duel because he uses a " cell phone connection".  :noid

It's not worth the time, dude.  IceTray has no shame....he just loves to instigate.

BTW, IcedMilk...I thought you were going to come "wing up" with me as I stayed over the fight and picked.  You know...because that is all I do.  So I'm flying around A52 waiting to see the Slurpie-man...I'm about 1K off the deck, look up...and who do I see "above the fight"?  Yep...you guessed it...old IceFishingHole himself...maybe 4 to 5K above me.  :huh

I'm sure it was an error...maybe he misread his altimeter...he's a real-life pilot, dontcha know.  :airplane:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 02:22:21 AM by Fulcrum »
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2013, 03:42:50 AM »
Amazing that there are more and more manawars, midways, grayclefs, more and more. Pretty sad.

Just a quiet suggestion my friend, but perhaps you should add the appropriate weight to their comments according to their maturity, intellectual capacity or in this case shoe size.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2013, 06:15:33 AM »
It wasnt pointed at you, at any manner, but towards those stupid trolls are running amok in the MA, flying like a girl but beating their chest like a monkey. My squelch buffer is getting full.
I can barely find my "old" friends on - heck, im a newb - but playing with them is worthy, even though i piss myself off, im that lame haha.

Dear Icepac and co, i was trying to give you a fight, flying and turning the worst turning plane in the set, yet ya all keep beating your chest when you kill me, well done... well done, really, be really proud.
What ever.
Stahp it. Dont get so mad bro :old:
Just ignore them like i do. and together we shall rule da arena! :t
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2013, 06:37:43 AM »
not going to end well..........IN