Author Topic: What I would like to see as a scoring system:  (Read 570 times)

Offline Buzzbait

• Silver Member
What I would like to see as a scoring system:
« on: September 05, 2001, 01:10:00 AM »
S!

First thing I would like to see is a running total of aircraft, ships, trains, convoys etc. which have been destroyed by each side, along with a point total for each category and a total for all categories which would show who is currently winning.

The second thing I'd like to see would be a top 50 scoring pilot's listing.  

However, this would only be for consecutive victories prior to death.  Ie.  if Fester's kill score before his pilot dies is 20, then that is what is listed.  Only living pilots are in this list.

There could be a second list which includes both dead and living pilots, with the dead pilots staying in the list if no one betters their score.

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2001, 02:09:00 AM »
I'm not sure if I would like individual rankings & scoring.

I tend to perceive CT more as a Team/Country effort than the sum of individual activities, let alone lonewolfs.

In this regard, I think I would like some strat added (i.e. base capture, but very, very, very, VERY (did I say very?) hard to achieve, and score limited to country, maybe squad.

Cheers,

Pepe

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2001, 07:43:00 AM »
Pepe read Buzz's post again +)

The team tally's are recorded, of units destroyed, points etc.  And the longest kill streaks achieved..

SKurj

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2001, 08:38:00 AM »
Oops!   :o

Offline Buzzbait

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2001, 03:04:00 PM »
S!

Something else I forgot to add to my scoring list:

I`d like to see Squadron Scores put up.  Ie.  Which Squadron is scoring the most points, and perhaps, a breakdown into catergories, ie. Air/Ground or Air/Air.;

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2001, 03:25:00 PM »
No points with the exception of "points" of damage done for bomb, strafe etc raids.

Just kills

SKurj

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2001, 06:53:00 PM »
I would like to see squadron scores or kills but more like airframes killed and lost.
Whilst id love a kill streak score for individuals I think a score system more geared for cooperative play would help encourage teamplay.
It would be great if squadrons were what you looked for in the buffer rather than individuals pilots.(i dont mean remove the names of pilots)
Perhaps well established squadrons would get their own bases?  :D or areas.
It would be cool for squadrons to be able to attack certain bases because they know its the enemies top squad etc!.If smaller squads want revenge they can band together for joint strikes  :D..ooh im getting carried away just thinking about it lol