Author Topic: For Chalenge  (Read 13591 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: For Chalenge
« Reply #480 on: September 24, 2013, 03:18:24 PM »

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #481 on: September 24, 2013, 03:19:26 PM »
the real question is did anyone in this thread log in to ah and even play the game today or do they all prefer BBS combat?

If I log on tonight, I plan to squeak rage over range channel about people trying to steal my kills in a furball.  
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 03:22:03 PM by Triton28 »
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #482 on: September 24, 2013, 03:20:29 PM »
the real question is did anyone in this thread log in to ah and even play the game today or do they all prefer BBS combat?
i'm at work...i have 3 choices, do some work, browse the retardnet, nap...i'll get in trouble if i nap.  :D
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #483 on: September 24, 2013, 03:20:53 PM »
Please make the bad thread sto.........ah the heck with it.....I think HTC has an over / under pool going on the number of pages this thing will continue.

I agree with Uptown....the scammed were morons.  End of story.  So many red flags on this only a permanent rider of the universal short-bus would pass them over.  The old saying that "A fool and his money are soon parted." is once again proven.  The end.

FYI - I guess this means I am leaping onboard again.
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #484 on: September 24, 2013, 03:22:47 PM »
If I log on tonight, I plan to squeak rage over range channel about people trying stealing my kills in a furball.  

You did that last night, Triton....come up with something new or I'll fall asleep and spill my soda all over my cockpit....AGAIN!

Ye gods that sucked....

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #485 on: September 24, 2013, 03:23:05 PM »
Tauri in decurso.

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #486 on: September 24, 2013, 03:25:20 PM »
Tauri in decurso.

Bulls, lambs, sheep....they all input grass and output ...um....stuff.  :devil

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #487 on: September 24, 2013, 03:42:05 PM »
Is that how you felt when you belittle a man over his deceased wife?  You sick individual you.  Still not as bad as your partner SkyROCK though. 
to err is human, I am human, to understand that you have the ability to err is a gift you must open to understand... maybe you think you do not err?  One has to wonder what might you have in your closet... you know... to come off so judgmental as you do.... :rolleyes:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #488 on: September 24, 2013, 03:43:03 PM »
i'm at work...i have 3 choices, do some work, browse the retardnet, nap...i'll get in trouble if i nap.  :D

Climb under the desk and pretend that you are trying to find something you lost, or are fixing a cable, etc...  :devil
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #489 on: September 24, 2013, 03:46:01 PM »
to err is human, I am human, to understand that you have the ability to err is a gift you must open to understand... maybe you think you do not err?  One has to wonder what might you have in your closet... you know... to come off so judgmental as you do.... :rolleyes:

In the closet?

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #490 on: September 24, 2013, 03:49:31 PM »
Climb under the desk and pretend that you are trying to find something you lost, or are fixing a cable, etc...  :devil
:rofl  i tried the "lost a contact lens" thing once...got busted when i started snoring.  :D
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #491 on: September 24, 2013, 03:51:20 PM »
:rofl  i tried the "lost a contact lens" thing once...got busted when i started snoring.  :D

You need to fix that.  :aok

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #492 on: September 24, 2013, 03:55:09 PM »

I wouldn't worry about what that boy has to say. He probably hasn't gotten out from under his mommas wing yet. He's only 18 or 19, so what in the hell does he know about anything? The boy ain't got a clue about the real world. All he has is mouth.
Lighten up Francis

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #493 on: September 24, 2013, 03:57:15 PM »

Only 7 more pages and I'm rich :x

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #494 on: September 24, 2013, 03:59:09 PM »
I'll have it locked in 6. No soup for yoooo!  :devil
Lighten up Francis