Author Topic: Cartoon #116  (Read 4008 times)

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
Re: Cartoon #116
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 04:32:54 PM »

This one was inspired from reading ANOTHER post of his HERE the old turning a blind eye.

Omg I just shot my drink put of my nose while reading this....
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2013, 04:55:43 PM »
I KNOW the proper way to play, play and have fun. When the fun stops, stop. Easy enough.

no you have been whining since I got here about the "proper way" to have missions.  or how aces should be run.

and btw it took me a couple of minutes to edit your picture.  this was my original idea.  and I can take a joke.  however I am also poking fun at people like you that spend more time trying to tell others how the game should be.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 05:00:01 PM »
Attack? Make fun of, yes.

let him be.  he's a sad little man stuck in an island.  I have never met him, never spoken to him and yet he knows my life story.  he's still mad at the world because they laughed at him when they pointed out that his school yearbook was actually an edition of national geographics.

semp

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2013, 05:02:35 PM »

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2013, 05:16:43 PM »

no you have been whining since I got here about the "proper way" to have missions.  or how aces should be run.

and btw it took me a couple of minutes to edit your picture.  this was my original idea.  and I can take a joke.  however I am also poking fun at people like you that spend more time trying to tell others how the game should be.

semp

Again with the blind eye. I have never told anyone how they should play. I have suggested many times different ways to play that many of the newer players either don't know about or haven't tried.

Of course it doesn't matter what I say here as you really have no idea how to read and understand what other people write. You seem to get some idea in your head that has noting to do with what was typed and your off and running with it.

Oh and I like the second edit of my picture you posted. Much more professional looking. I must warn you however, should Challenge read this thread he may have something to say about you stealing that picture of "Donkey". You know how he is about all those copyright rules and such. 

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2013, 05:18:36 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:05:44 AM by Skuzzy »
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2013, 05:20:23 PM »
OMG I just did it again!  :rofl

Take it easy Britney Spears  ;)

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2013, 05:23:13 PM »
Take it easy Britney Spears  ;)

Damn I'm hot.  Even with soda running out of my nose...

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2013, 05:58:13 PM »

Oh and I like the second edit of my picture you posted. Much more professional looking. I must warn you however, should Challenge read this thread he may have something to say about you stealing that picture of "Donkey". You know how he is about all those copyright rules and such. 

if you look closer it is actually a picture of a tv showing donkey.  which in itself is not a copyright infringement.

semp

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2013, 06:00:15 PM »

semp

That's some funny stuff there :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2013, 07:08:51 PM »
<snip>
You seem to get some idea in your head that has noting to do with what was typed and your off and running with it.
<snip>

Fugitive, you do realize that you do this too, don't you?  In your case, you tend to jump to conclusions about the motivations behind the post, and then proceed to crucify the poster for them.  

MH

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2013, 11:47:35 PM »

semp

HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2013, 12:24:25 AM »
 :mad:
I loved your cartoons when they were poking fun at Players of AH or AH itself.  Not when it is directed at a player or my squaddie in this case as an ingame political cartoon.
I would rather you made a cartoon about the Gliders in the wishlist post.  Perhaps players that want to fly an airplane that only has the ability of crashing because at least they can do that :D

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2013, 02:08:09 AM »
See Rule #14
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:06:51 AM by Skuzzy »
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2013, 02:15:56 AM »
See Rule #14
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:06:59 AM by Skuzzy »