Author Topic: Cartoon #116  (Read 4018 times)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Cartoon #116
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2013, 03:49:40 AM »
Blame MK 84. He's the one that equated the (funny) cartoon of his squadie (which is entirely irrelevant) to a political cartoon.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2013, 07:23:11 AM »
Oh the irony of Fugitive making a cartoon about anybody having head in sand but himself is just too  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl Nearly spit my coffee out seeing this.
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2013, 07:31:08 AM »
Oh the irony of Fugitive making a cartoon about anybody having head in sand but himself is just too  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl Nearly spit my coffee out seeing this.
He isnt drawing the way you like it? heh? Then shut it, noob.
AoM
City of ice

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2013, 07:52:44 AM »
In.

For the entertainment.  :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2013, 08:16:09 AM »

:D
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2013, 08:31:02 AM »
It's called satire. I have made a number of cartoons about myself as well as no one is immune to becoming a target of satire. If semp can't take a joke, well it's his problem. His re-edit of my cartoon doesn't bother me because I know it most likely took him most of the morning to come up with it and then figure out how to edit it. I congratulate him on his inventiveness.  :rolleyes:

I'm a pretty big fan of your cartoons, by and large, and if you 'satirize' yourself (using self effacing humor) that is one thing but when you target a specific individual for humiliation, that's another (whether I agree with your opinion or not). It saps the humor out of the cartoon and turns it into a personal attack (no matter how creative).

I'll consider this an aberration and look forward to your next cartoon (hoping it won't be about me).  :salute :cheers:

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2013, 08:39:37 AM »
See Rule #14
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:07:23 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2013, 08:41:47 AM »
At least Semp got a cartoon.  :frown:

Fugi promised me a cartoon when I left Aces High and now that I'm gone I didn't even get a stinkin cartoon.  :furious

What's up with that Fugitive? :headscratch:

:pray

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2013, 08:43:22 AM »
He isnt drawing the way you like it? heh? Then shut it, noob.

Speaking of 'satire' ... I hope this was intentional irony.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2013, 08:44:07 AM »

Fugi promised me a cartoon when I left Aces High and now that I'm gone I didn't even get a stinkin cartoon.  :furious

Admit it, you're not really gone. Coulda used you for two more frames. You let me down.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2013, 08:52:35 AM »

Vegas odds are 5:3 that you'll be back Middy. Fugi is holding is crayons at bay.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2013, 08:53:16 AM »

I was going to add a donkey to this but decided to show my immaturity elsewhere at another time.

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2013, 08:57:36 AM »
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2013, 08:57:43 AM »
I was going to add a donkey to this but decided to show my immaturity elsewhere at another time.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2013, 09:38:51 AM »
I KNOW the proper way to play, play and have fun. When the fun stops, stop. Easy enough.

The point to the cartoon is semp, and several others avoid looking at/reading/acknowledging the problems with the game and game play. I've been here since Tour 21 and I love this game and will most likely be here until either I die, or HTC closes which ever comes first, but that doesn't mean I can/would/should turn a blind eye and hide my head in the sand to the problems not only I see but many others do to if you go by the posts that keep cropping up on the boards.

It's called satire. I have made a number of cartoons about myself as well as no one is immune to becoming a target of satire. If semp can't take a joke, well it's his problem. His re-edit of my cartoon doesn't bother me because I know it most likely took him most of the morning to come up with it and then figure out how to edit it. I congratulate him on his inventiveness.  :rolleyes:

fixed it for you fugi i got you back bud LOL sorry

all this over a stupid cartoon drawing dang oh well

Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey