Author Topic: I really hate to say this....I really...REALLY DO.  (Read 3160 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
Re: I really hate to say this....I really...REALLY DO.
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2013, 05:54:54 PM »
Look at how awesome I am.  I found a picture on Google..  :rock

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2013, 06:13:11 PM »
Look at how awesome I am.  I found a picture on Google..  :rock

(Image removed from quote.)

Ahhh...the Eternal City.  One of the greatest days of my life was my 2010 Med Cruise and the 12 hours I spent in Roma.
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2013, 06:19:10 PM »
haven't you guys got a private forum for this pollution of general discussion?  
They know they have become irrelevant so they come here in desperation trying to attract the attention they can't get in the main arena. The days of Muppets ruling the skies in 109s, 190s and the F4U-1 are over. They're flying Spitfires and LA7s now just to stay somewhat competitive  :lol

Pretty soon some of the old Muppets will show up out of the woodwork to make a few insulting comments to try and save face of the squad that "used" to be. These new Muppets just don't have the mojo of the old timers. We know it and they know it. The new breed are just riding the coat tails of the real Muppets.  A few old Muppet sticks may even log into the game for a couple of hours just to land some kills on the Muppets behalf then go back to whatever they was doing before.

R.I.P. Muppets. I guess it's true that all great things must come to an end.  :frown:

http://cd.textfiles.com/10000soundssongs/WAV/TAPS.WAV
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 06:22:32 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2013, 06:21:08 PM »
fulcrum was the one missing him not me! 

Odd. I don't recall saying I miss Midway or anyone, Bruvy. 

Perhaps the bare spot on your ankle is getting a chill from the lack of hair and absence of a warm and moist body clinging to it?

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2013, 06:21:43 PM »
They know they have become irrelevant so they come here in desperation trying to attract the attention they can't get in the main arena. The days of Muppets ruling the skies in 109s, 190s and the F4U-1 are over. They're flying Spitfires and LA7s now just to stay somewhat competitive  :lol

Pretty soon some of the old Muppets will show up out of the woodwork to make a few insulting comments to try and save face of the squad that "used" to be. These new Muppets just don't have the mojo of the old timers. We know it and they know it. The new breed are just riding the coat tails of the real Muppets.  A few old Muppet sticks may even log into the game for a couple of hours just to land some kills on the Muppets behalf then go back to whatever they was doing before.

R.I.P. Muppets. I guess it's true that all great things must come to an end.  :frown:

:rofl

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2013, 06:22:07 PM »
Be careful guys.  I got a two week ban last year for stating my true feelings about
this individual.

Walk lightly, or be singled out as I was.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2013, 06:24:20 PM »

:D ya reckon that'll stir em' up?
Lighten up Francis

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2013, 06:27:40 PM »

:angel:

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2013, 06:30:30 PM »
Be careful guys.  I got a two week ban last year for stating my true feelings about
this individual.

Walk lightly, or be singled out as I was.

Coogan
geez

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2013, 06:35:36 PM »

http://cd.textfiles.com/10000soundssongs/WAV/TAPS.WAV

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2013, 06:38:45 PM »

Yawn. 
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2013, 06:41:00 PM »
Fulcrum, ask Fester how to properly post a picture on the BBS.

@ Drunk, your yawning may be what's affecting your flying. Are you getting proper rest before you log in?  
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 06:46:41 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2013, 06:44:51 PM »
Fulcrum, ask Fester how to properly post a picture on the BBS.

Hey...I thought I did a good job there!

Keep stirin'!

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2013, 07:00:05 PM »
The Muppets just aren't what they used to be.. :( Since SkyRock mellowed out and the others stopped playing, the squad has really went downhill. Shame really, they were such fun guys.

Someone play taps while I grieve in silence please.  :(

It could be worse. Pepprr's more pleasant to listen to on vox than you. Beside, she'd out fly you anyhow  :aok